Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I get dirty looks from passersby for cuddling with a street dog almost as if I'm in a sexual position

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
There's a female dog in my neighborhood who I used to cuddle with regularly until one day her got her got broken when a car ran over her. But now, after spending some time at an animal welfare clinic (link below), she's almost back to normal, so we are cuddling again on a daily basis.

When I cuddle with her, I pull her up and trap her between my legs and put her head on my chest. Then I caress her entire body thoroughly like there's no tomorrow! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: People look at me like I'm a fucking pervert, but what do I care? I'm a thoroughly touch deprived lonely loser piece of trash who has nothing to lose from social ostracization! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The foids in particular are VERY jealous

The foids in particular are VERY jealous
Nobody is stopping them from getting a sex slave dog to lick their stank roast beef. I am cuddling with street dogs here.

Nobody is stopping them from getting a sex slave dog to lick their stank roast beef. I am cuddling with street dogs here.
Low inhibs me

IT featuring in 1, 2, 3......

Fart on them, theyll have reason to give you dirty look then

At least you're less perverted than a large percentage of foids if you catch my drift

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back