Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get depressed when I see a low tier looking manlet with a foid

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Because I think to myself that guy coulda been another low tier looking manlet that could relate to me and understand my situation. Someone that I could have a conversation with. Post makes it sound like I am a homo but I am not.

I am not only close to true tier, I am also a TFLer. I don't have any friends and not even anywhere fuckin near getting a foid. Whats fuckin crazy is that I have asian male acquaintances (I wouldn't call them friends) that are much more social than I am, yet are still single, yet want nothing to do with me.

It never began for sperg ricecel manlets like me. And I am aging as well...

Super normies with extra extroverted energy mang.

Manlets with foids are betabuxxers

Manlets with foids are betabuxxers
Not even betabuxxers. Just the usual couple where the girl settle for a guy which she has no attraction to. There is no hope for manlets.

Not even betabuxxers. Just the usual couple where the girl settle for a guy which she has no attraction to. There is no hope for manlets.
Pretty much. And bluepilled normies tell you that you still have a chance because he recently saw a 5'1 guy with a 10/10 stacy :feelsclown: