Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get depressed when I see a low tier looking manlet with a foid

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Because I think to myself that guy coulda been another low tier looking manlet that could relate to me and understand my situation. Someone that I could have a conversation with. Post makes it sound like I am a homo but I am not.

I am not only close to true tier, I am also a TFLer. I don't have any friends and not even anywhere fuckin near getting a foid. Whats fuckin crazy is that I have asian male acquaintances (I wouldn't call them friends) that are much more social than I am, yet are still single, yet want nothing to do with me.

It never began for sperg ricecel manlets like me. And I am aging as well...

Super normies with extra extroverted energy mang.

Manlets with foids are betabuxxers
Not even betabuxxers. Just the usual couple where the girl settle for a guy which she has no attraction to. There is no hope for manlets.

Not even betabuxxers. Just the usual couple where the girl settle for a guy which she has no attraction to. There is no hope for manlets.
Pretty much. And bluepilled normies tell you that you still have a chance because he recently saw a 5'1 guy with a 10/10 stacy :feelsclown: