Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get bullied by a stranger and i am not able to get revenge

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
There's this son of a bitch with his black car, we keep bumping into each other at different times, me walking at the sidewalk and he driving past me. Every time he passes me, he provocatively honks at me and sticks out his middle finger. Even if he sees me from a distance he recognizes me and honks several times until i look at him then shows me the middle finger and drives away like a coward. I wasn't able to see his face as he was driving very fast and too far away to recognize his license plate. I only see the outstretched arm with the finger. This is odd as i don't know anyone with a black car and especially anyone with the color of his skin, so it can't be anyone i know. I don't know why he chose me to play this childish game with, mabye he thinks, it’s very funny (hahahahahaha), but i don’t find this funny at all and if i knew who he was, i'd make sure he nevER honked his horn again.
It’s not the only time, i get bullied by complete strangers and it’s allways this cowardly faggot shit, where one is with 10 male friends and becomes tough, because his friends have his back and i am alone.

Last edited:
He’s coping with an issue he has by trying to assert his power over you. Why he chose you in particular, I have no idea, but I do know that he has an empty life/existence. Nothing meaningful is going on for him, just the typical retard. He deserves a bullet to the head ( in gta v).

Carry a bottle of water. Next time it happens throw water at his car

Yeah Maybe Your Being Gang Stalked I Have Had Similar Things Happen To Me In Public In Fact When I Was Ridding The Subway A Week A Go Some Insane Homeless Guy Almost Tried To Punch Me. And People In Cars Try To Hit Me When I Cross The Street Sometimes. And Weird People Would Stare At Me On The Sidewalk. And Weirdos Would Be Outside My House At Times Making Noise The Fucking List Goes On And On.

Exercise your 2nd amendment god given rights lil nigga:feelsUgh:

He has a micropenis don’t give this faggot the retaliation he wants :feelsjuice:

Retaliate if you get the chance. Revenge is the most powerful and euphoric emotion IMO.

Yeah Maybe Your Being Gang Stalked I Have Had Similar Things Happen To Me In Public In Fact When I Was Ridding The Subway A Week A Go Some Insane Homeless Guy Almost Tried To Punch Me. And People In Cars Try To Hit Me When I Cross The Street Sometimes. And Weird People Would Stare At Me On The Sidewalk. And Weirdos Would Be Outside My House At Times Making Noise The Fucking List Goes On And On.
People cant mind you minding your own Business.

Shitters and Retards all around. Might aswell ACT Up and get a little aggresive .

Because this world spares No one But Most Woman

People cant mind you minding your own Business.

Shitters and Retards all around. Might aswell ACT Up and get a little aggresive .

Because this world spares No one But Most Woman
That’s absolutely right.

Confront the cunt, same happened to me so I got his plate and followed him and found him and made him apologize

That’s absolutely right.
You Got the end of the Stick and people Shit on you on top of that .

Mostly in a coward way Well Just because "

Theres No justification to be Nice at this Point , its Just So hard Not being nice If you never learned how to be Bad.

Propably because My Father died since i was 11 and My Non NT Brain i cant be Bad?

Kek its slightly over :feelshaha::feelsclown:

You Got the end of the Stick and people Shit on you on top of that .

Mostly in a coward way Well Just because "

Theres No justification to be Nice at this Point , its Just So hard Not being nice If you never learned how to be Bad.

Propably because My Father died since i was 11 and My Non NT Brain i cant be Bad?

Kek its slightly over :feelshaha::feelsclown:
Normally it’s totally easy. If somone insults you, insult him back even worse and if he wants to act tough, break his jaw.

But i live in a shit area and i am a loner and a manlet. All these simps shit on me, because they want to impress their queen and their male friends. The problem is that i am allways alone and they are with friends and i am not armed, otherwise, i would act completely differently, but how do you want to beat them all with your bear fist. Real life is not a Bruce lee movie.
Confront the cunt, same happened to me so I got his plate and followed him and found him and made him apologize
Very good

Last edited:
You live in US you can just buy a gun and call these bagball a son of hoe show him middle finger and If he wants to bang use equipment (in self defence)
I don’t live in the US. I live in Europe. If I lived in the US, i would buy a gun.

Normally it’s totally easy. If somone insults you, insult him back even worse and if he wants to act tough, break his jaw.

But i live in a shit area and i am a loner and a manlet. All these simps shit on me, because they want to impress their queen and their male friends. The problem is that i am allways alone and they are with friends and i am not armed, otherwise, i would act completely differently, but how do you want to beat them all with your bear fist. Real life is not a Bruce lee movie.

Very good
And then you will get punished with jail , exspecially If the Dude Has Woman Backup , BUT then again she might get wet for you knowing you "won the Fight

:feelstastyman::foidSoy:logic

Anyways , yea you cant do much If These Shitters of woman asslickers are in a group.

I would try to throw or throw something into the car Like big fireworks that sell where I live or hot water.:feelsree:

Last edited:
Allow me to share my own experiences with you, dear fellowcel:

I was walking in the Target Square skywalk when a petite, blue-eyed White brunette spotted me. She quickly walked off towards a much-taller White male.

I was sitting on the bus when a Black girl and her mother boarded and sat in the row of seats infront of me. Her mother soon spotted me and exited the bus with her daughter. The girl gave me a disgusted look.

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

Throw a rock at his car

carry a piss bottle with you lest you get a chance to unleash it in his uncouth face

There's this son of a bitch with his black car, we keep bumping into each other at different times, me walking at the sidewalk and he driving past me. Every time he passes me, he provocatively honks at me and sticks out his middle finger. Even if he sees me from a distance he recognizes me and honks several times until i look at him then shows me the middle finger and drives away like a coward. I wasn't able to see his face as he was driving very fast and too far away to recognize his license plate. I only see the outstretched arm with the finger. This is odd as i don't know anyone with a black car and especially anyone with the color of his skin, so it can't be anyone i know. I don't know why he chose me to play this childish game with, mabye he thinks, it’s very funny (hahahahahaha), but i don’t find this funny at all and if i knew who he was, i'd make sure he nevER honked his horn again.
It’s not the only time, i get bullied by complete strangers and it’s allways this cowardly faggot shit, where one is with 10 male friends and becomes tough, because his friends have his back and i am alone.
Buying a gun and shoot any future prices you come across