Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get 9 hours of sleep and I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
yes, if we’re talking about the same stat that is, it says that it measures all americans above the age of 20
Firefox RHOymF2tKL
?

Have you looked into how you're sleeping? I got myself a m,yobrace and tape my mouth shut at night and my sleep improved immensely. I was mouth-breathing in my sleep, and apparently it's pretty common. You should look into it. Sleep apnea is a big thing.

Low vitamin D levels bro, 30 minutes a day on sun or bust

chad sleeps 1 hour and is replenished

yea then that stat hoenstly shouldnt be relevant to u as people in their 20s are a minority in the sample group, the chart i sent u should be more relevant as it only includes males up to 18

yea then that stat hoenstly shouldnt be relevant to u as people in their 20s are a minority in the sample group, the chart i sent u should be more relevant as it only includes males up to 18
I'm not in United States though....

I get 8-10 hours

Tape your mouth shut while sleeping. It makes sure your brain gets enough oxygen. I used to have the same problem as you then I realized I've been mouth breathing during sleep. Now I don't feel groggy even with 7 hours of sleep.
Please try this for at least a week and you might see changes.
Use a strong tape though.

This life is such a fucking scam. Over 9 - 9.25 hours of sleep, a little higher than "muh scientific recommended amount" and I STILL had difficulty waking up the next day. Still feel the same after a typical night of 5-6 hours.
Maybe you're making up for lost sleep. Try to get at least 8-10 hours a day consistently and do some light activities to keep your blood flowing in the morning or night, and use coffee, tea, and sugar free energy drinks for boosts throughout the day.

Last edited:
Same with me bro i can sleep for 11 hours and i wake up tired af. I just live like a zombie tbh i can barely think and focus anymore

Tape your mouth shut while sleeping. It makes sure your brain gets enough oxygen. I used to have the same problem as you then I realized I've been mouth breathing during sleep. Now I don't feel groggy even with 7 hours of sleep.
Please try this for at least a week and you might see changes.
Use a strong tape though.
I normally wear a retainer. I didnt wear one that night. Maybe thats why.

i get more hrs then that and still feel exhausted

I'm stuck as a dog and feeling like shit

tbh
No matter how much sleep I get, I'm almost always tired

I use an app that produces red light on my phone at night, and my computer as well. Is that good enough?

Turn off all electricity. It really makes a difference