Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i genuinely think jbs are my age

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Saw some girl and thought she was like my age but then i saw she was wearing a skirt which was part of her school uniform and she had some jacket over her shirt so it was hard to tell at first glance. She acted and looked very mature. She was talking with what looked like her little sister and was resting on some wall. She was maybe 16 or so lmao. If i tutored her, i wouldnt even act like im that much older. Id still act older though since thats necessary when the age gap is that big.

For reference im in uni

Last edited:
JB are potential whore

High school foids literally look older than me.

Saw some girl and thought she was like my age but then i saw she was wearing a skirt which was part of her school uniform and she had some jacket over her shirt so it was hard to tell at first glance. She acted and looked very mature. She was talking with what looked like her little sister and was resting on some wall. She was maybe 16 or so lmao. If i tutored her, i wouldnt even act like im that much older. Id still act older though since thats necessary when the age gap is that big.
A lot of these younger foids dress very inappropriately for their age. Some aren't even 18 yet and they still show too much skin. The fathers have no backbone and just let their daughters wear nothing but sports bras, crop tops, short shorts, bikinis, etc. And soyciety tells these girls it is okay to dress like this at their young age. And they also put on copious amounts of makeup too which is really weird and gross. That stuff is supposed to be for grown women.

In fact I'd say this trend of them dressing as if they are older begins earlier every year. It seems like as soon as middle school starts, or around 13 or so, they start dressing like this. Parents these days need to get a handle on their kids, for real. There are a lot of weirdo creeps out there and pdf files too. If I was a parent there is no way I'd be letting a daughter dress Iike that before 18.

High school foids literally look older than me.
Kek sometimes this is the case for me too.

God damn cunts I love younger girls why tf would I want old hags my age with miles of experience with chad and jaded attitude! Give me young girl or I’ll just stick with hooker

God damn cunts I love younger girls why tf would I want old hags my age with miles of experience with chad and jaded attitude! Give me young girl or I’ll just stick with hooker
Meanwhile, Miss America:

38 years old with wrinkles.

So, okay - how about Miss Teen USA? She has to be 15-19.

Ethnic.

Can't win. :feelssus:

foids nowadays are run through and look ancient at young ages

I genuinely think 17 year olds are my age. And I'm +20 years. I don't believe any many of any age who says he isn't attracted to prime females, and/or prefers women his own age. It used to be the norm for old men to pursue and marry girls younger than 16, but nowadays men are forced to repress their natural desires and aren't even permitted to pursue girls 17-25 when they're old.

Fucking I’m 23 I feel 15 so why Im not allowed to go after 15 yr old girl who has similar sex experienced to me age cucks should be burned alive on the stake :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Foids always look older than their age but these days I'm seeing it more amongst gen Z males too.

A lot of these younger foids dress very inappropriately for their age. Some aren't even 18 yet and they still show too much skin. The fathers have no backbone and just let their daughters wear nothing but sports bras, crop tops, short shorts, bikinis, etc. And soyciety tells these girls it is okay to dress like this at their young age. And they also put on copious amounts of makeup too which is really weird and gross. That stuff is supposed to be for grown women.

In fact I'd say this trend of them dressing as if they are older begins earlier every year. It seems like as soon as middle school starts, or around 13 or so, they start dressing like this. Parents these days need to get a handle on their kids, for real. There are a lot of weirdo creeps out there and pdf files too. If I was a parent there is no way I'd be letting a daughter dress Iike that before 18.

Kek sometimes this is the case for me too.
this girl was dressed modestly tbh she just facially looked mature. Her bones were fully developed so she could pass as adult. She did have a kind of mature haircut but nothing out of the ordinary. Girls don't have to have pigtails when they're jbs lol