Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I genuinely don't understand why I'm so repulsive to females for any other reason than not being a Chad.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Despite the fact I am a 5'6 Uggo, I am saving up money to correct all those flaws.
Despite the fact I am a Neurodivergent, I am going to find a way to Meth myself up so much those conditions to me will be like throwing pebbles at a Panzerkampfwagen Viii Maus.
I have goals, I have a job, and I have motivation.
With all this in mind, I genuinely don't understand why no female wants to be mine for any other reason besides me not being a Chad. I mean, Normies get laid sometimes. Sure, it's nowhere near as often as a Chad does, but it's not unheard of.
So while I can't ChadMaxx in any capacity, I could at least NormieMaxx.
And don't say it's my Basedness that repulses them, because "Stormfoids" as some call them, do exist.
I genuinely do not understand where I'm going wrong. I'm not a Chad but I'm smarter than a normie. Unfortunately, that pisses off Soyciety because I'm immune to their brainwashing and for refusing to be programmed like a fucking robot, I am made an Incel as punishment.

Because it’s all about looks. Nothing else matters.

Get a haircut :feelsjuice: