Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I gave up on my driving license

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck this retarded shit. I no longer care about anything in my life at this point and I am just going to LDAR or rope. I've been thinking about xanaxmaxxing and countless of other drugs. For those who don't know I am too autistic to get the hang of driving a manual car and my instructor was screaming at me all the time for being a shit driver and on top of that I got laughed at by foids at the back who are also taking the course. I came back home humiliated and in tears. I don't care about ANYTHING anymore. I just want to die and that's all. I've never been successful at anything anyways there is no reason for me to live.

~You don´t need to feast a bigger parasite, than your dog.
That´s a fucking well of piss that smells of gasoline, THAT and overpriced insurance, and the 50/50 chance of ending up dead somewhere off the side of the road.

Get a wheel, pedals, gearbox, and a cracked copy of Assetto Corsa.
~You´re in for a good time.

Fuck this retarded shit. I no longer care about anything in my life at this point and I am just going to LDAR or rope. I've been thinking about xanaxmaxxing and countless of other drugs. For those who don't know I am too autistic to get the hang of driving a manual car and my instructor was screaming at me all the time for being a shit driver and on top of that I got laughed at by foids at the back who are also taking the course. I came back home humiliated and in tears. I don't care about ANYTHING anymore. I just want to die and that's all. I've never been successful at anything anyways there is no reason for me to live.
Same I need to get it But i have no motivation

~You don´t need to feast a bigger parasite, than your dog.
That´s a fucking well of piss that smells of gasoline, THAT and overpriced insurance, and the 50/50 chance of ending up dead somewhere off the side of the road.

Get a wheel, pedals, gearbox, and a cracked copy of Assetto Corsa.
~You´re in for a good time.
Thank you for this brother. I was actually crying as I was writing this.

I wasted all the money I had saved working on my license, I was dogshit, I think I spend 4.5k euro apx, but I went on to became a truckdriver and consider myself a confident and skilled driver now, you'll learn to love it once you get the hang of it, it is truecel freedom time behind the wheel with some good music on.

I wasted all the money I had saved working on my license, I was dogshit, I think I spend 4.5k euro apx, but I went on to became a truckdriver and consider myself a confident and skilled driver now, you'll learn to love it once you get the hang of it, it is truecel freedom time behind the wheel with some good music on.
I won't ever touch the wheel in my life.

You described my life well.

Time for us to ropemaxxx.
I want to commit suicide with a fellow brocel. But subhumans like me are meant to die alone in their own misery and pain.

My instructor was an annoying pseudo Brad bragging sex haver (his pedo vibe was obvious when he had foids in the backseat) and yet I didn't give up. What matters is that you get the shit paper that allows you to drive. The rest is social bullcrap.

kids.is once again

Fuckin cry baby, OP. Dont take those toxic pills take fuckin fried your brain. And then you will be a better driver. Simple as fuck