Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fully INTEND to become the greatest and realist INCEL writer of ALL time!

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
You ALL can help me, if you choose to! Imagine the original incel, but a collective, spreading like a fcking virus!!! Im ready to spread Everywhere!! Youl ALL can be heard, through me! LETS change the normie world, as a COLLECTIVE!! FUCK APATHY!! SUPPORT ME, and us!! COLLECTIVELY we can change things!

View: https://youtu.be/HlYeq5f9lqM?si=dqeUWDbzRTE_Iz6D

What do you need for support?

Go back to sleep sleepercel...

Take you're piss text with you.

You ALL can help me, if you choose to! Imagine the original incel, but a collective, spreading like a fcking virus!!! Im ready to spread Everywhere!! Youl ALL can be heard, through me! LETS change the normie world, as a COLLECTIVE!! FUCK APATHY!! SUPPORT ME, and us!! COLLECTIVELY we can change things!

Funny GIF

Looking forward to see you surpass Oscar Wilde

looking forward to some high IQ literature I guess, I wish you luck.

looking forward to some high IQ literature I guess, I wish you luck.
WONT fucking happen unless collectively! LETS CHANGE the fucking NORMIES! TOGETHER!!!

You ALL can help me, (no comma here) if you choose to! Imagine the original incel, but a collective, spreading like a fcking virus!!! Im (I'm*) ready to spread Everywhere (why capital E?) !! Youl ALL (y'all*) can be heard, (no comma here) through me! LETS (let's) change the normie world, as a COLLECTIVE!! FUCK APATHY!! SUPPORT ME, (no comma here) and us!! COLLECTIVELY we can change things!

Learn grammar and spelling first, boyo.

I will become the richest incel of all time. But I can't do it alone. You guys will have to send me all your money. Let's do it, let's shake the normie world to its core!

WONT fucking happen unless collectively! LETS CHANGE the fucking NORMIES! TOGETHER!!!
i’m afraid changing the hive mind is impossible my friend, unless you’re up for taking drastic measures that will ruin your own life in the process

Goodluck with competition from Houllebecq and Lysiak

too late, it's already @Intellau_Celistic

You ALL can help me, (no comma here) if you choose to! Imagine the original incel, but a collective, spreading like a fcking virus!!! Im (I'm*) ready to spread Everywhere (why capital E?) !! Youl ALL (y'all*) can be heard, (no comma here) through me! LETS (let's) change the normie world, as a COLLECTIVE!! FUCK APATHY!! SUPPORT ME, (no comma here) and us!! COLLECTIVELY we can change things!

Learn grammar and spelling first, boyo.
Guess you don't understand artistic choice hmm? Sadly most grammar nazis don't. Quite common.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back