Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking loathe attractive normies with low sex drive who get laid on WOMEN'S initiative

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Imagine some lanky tallfag with a great jaw who was never too obsessed with pussy and only ends up banging it because foids practically drag him to bed. These faggots are everywhere and they drive me insane. Not only do they get pussy on autopilot, they also downplay the significance of pussy to the faces of people who might have a higher natural sex drive and no opportunity to fulfill it with a willing woman.

It's not right that some sissy faggots with better bones can be chosen by holes to fuck while some other man with celibacy rage will have to rot and just wank off. They don't need the pussy like I do. Women should not be the fucking choosers because they choose wrong. Fuck women and fuck sexhaving men.
edit: "racebait" removed

Last edited:
Ya what is killing my race whites honestly is low sex drive. Most white girls and guys honestly seem not that interested in sex.. even though if you questioned them on it they would put up a front of being high sex drive.

But when women choose good looking tall guys with low sex drive generation after generation there is consequences.

Ya what is killing my race whites honestly is low sex drive. Most white girls and guys honestly seem not that interested in sex.. even though if you questioned them on it they would put up a front of being high sex drive.

But when women choose good looking tall guys with low sex drive generation after generation there is consequences.
One problem is that the West is riddled with chemicals and poisons that fuck up normal gender-specific behavior, making men feminine and sissy and making women masculine and aggressive.
>racebait
Stopped reading.

Go back to where you came from, nog.
I'm white myself but I see no reason to omit an arguably positive trait which whiteness is from the mental image of a high-attraction sexhaver.

Imagine some lanky, white tallfag with a great jaw who was never too obsessed with pussy and only ends up banging it because foids practically drag him to bed. These faggots are everywhere and they drive me insane. Not only do they get pussy on autopilot, they also downplay the significance of pussy to the faces of people who might have a higher natural sex drive and no opportunity to fulfill it with a willing woman.

It's not right that some sissy faggots with better bones can be chosen by holes to fuck while some other man with celibacy rage will have to rot and just wank off. They don't need the pussy like I do. Women should not be the fucking choosers because they choose wrong. Fuck women and fuck sexhaving men.

This is not a thing normies don’t experience though. Women don’t fuck with normies for free, on a regular basis.

I fucking loathe normies.

This is not a thing normies don’t experience though. Women don’t fuck with normies for free, on a regular basis.
I dare say that 5-6 /10 do experience it, at least in youth when women are more horny and less discriminative.

true my gf.made the initiative xd

Women are privileged and need to lose their rights for abusing their privileges.