Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate feeling so hopeless

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
my life has been for nothing

not advocating roping btw just sharing esoteric secrets

I don't want to rope yet because I still have things I want to do. However finding the motivation to do them is what I find most difficult.

I don't wanna rope yet because I still have things I want to do. However finding the motivation to do them is what I find most difficult.
Same bro. I wanna make enough money to do more car projects but it’s hard to push myself to do anything. I love bringing old vehicles back to life. I used to do it with my father, but ever since he passed away I lost motivation and don’t have someone to help with the 2 man jobs on certain repairs

Same bro. I wanna make enough money to do more car projects but it’s hard to push myself to do anything. I love bringing old vehicles back to life. I used to do it with my father, but ever since he passed away I lost motivation and don’t have someone to help with the 2 man jobs on certain repairs
Sorry to hear about your pops brocel :feelsbadman:
It's nice that you keep those good memories alive.

Sorry to hear about your pops brocel :feelsbadman:
It's nice that you keep those good memories alive.
Thanks bro. It’s been hard losing him, but at least I can confidently say I made the most of the time I had with him. We were making good memories at car shows since I was 5 years old and I still have the 1971 Camaro we drive around together for over 14 years. We also made massive improvements on our cabin over the years. Those memories will always stay alive and I will do my best to keep enjoying the hobbies we did together. On the plus side, now my mother has no choice but to get interested in cars, so maybe I can get her doing something besides reading

Thanks bro. It’s been hard losing him, but at least I can confidently say I made the most of the time I had with him. We were making good memories at car shows since I was 5 years old and I still have the 1971 Camaro we drive around together for over 14 years. We also made massive improvements on our cabin over the years. Those memories will always stay alive and I will do my best to keep enjoying the hobbies we did together. On the plus side, now my mother has no choice but to get interested in cars, so maybe I can get her doing something besides reading
Well that's good :feelsaww: Based Camarocel lol

I used to own a 2013 model back a few years ago. It was red and had black lines.

What color is it?

True this suffering is relentless i haven`t felt hope for years

Well that's good :feelsaww: Based Camarocel lol

I used to own a 2013 model back a few years ago. It was red and had black lines.

What color is it?
2013 Camaros are cool too and red and black probably looked good. Just curious, what engine did it have? My dad’s Camaro is blue with a 454 big block Chevy engine.
IMG 6720

2013 Camaros are cool too and red and black probably looked good. Just curious, what engine did it have? My dad’s Camaro is blue with a 454 big block Chevy engine. View attachment 1179285
Oh that's sick dude! The older models are way cooler then the modern stuff. I think it had a v6 engine. Nothing special, I don't even think it was a stick shift.

Oh that's sick dude! The older models are way cooler then the modern stuff. I think it had a v6 engine. Nothing special, I don't even think it was a stick shift.
Thanks bro. I enjoy that car a lot. A v6 is nothing special, but it still probably had decent power. The 1971 Camaro I have is also an automatic transmission

Thanks bro. I enjoy that car a lot. A v6 is nothing special, but it still probably had decent power. The 1971 Camaro I have is also an automatic transmission
Btw, question, ever calculated a 0 to 60, or ever did dyno test?

If I don’t masturbate, I feel like this

Btw, question, ever calculated a 0 to 60, or ever did dyno test?
Never did a 0-60 time because the tires will just spin. I’d have to get racing slicks for it to actually put the power to the ground and it would also need frame connectors for the unibody structure because it has so much power it would twist the body if it had enough grip. My dad and I never had it on the dyno ourselves, but the guy he bought it from said he had it dump tested and it had 575 horsepower. My dad asked for the paperwork and the guy never provided it. I believe 575 horsepower is an exaggeration but I would say it has around 500 horsepower.

Never did a 0-60 time because the tires will just spin. I’d have to get racing slicks for it to actually put the power to the ground and it would also need frame connectors for the unibody structure because it has so much power it would twist the body if it had enough grip. My dad and I never had it on the dyno ourselves, but the guy he bought it from said he had it dump tested and it had 575 horsepower. My dad asked for the paperwork and the guy never provided it. I believe 575 horsepower is an exaggeration but I would say it has around 500 horsepower.
Damn, 500, must mog, btw hows it handling wise?

Damn, 500, must mog, btw hows it handling wise?
500 does mog. It’s got such a ridiculous amount of torque as well and just giving it half throttle spins the tires up like crazy. It handles pretty well. I never had it to a racetrack and just drive it on normal roads, but it handles nicely and lays nice and flat when going around corners. I can’t go crazy with it right now because it needs new tires since the old ones are 15 years old and dry rotted. Once I get new tires on it and some brake work done it will be safe to have a little more fun with

500 does mog. It’s got such a ridiculous amount of torque as well and just giving it half throttle spins the tires up like crazy. It handles pretty well. I never had it to a racetrack and just drive it on normal roads, but it handles nicely and lays nice and flat when going around corners. I can’t go crazy with it right now because it needs new tires since the old ones are 15 years old and dry rotted. Once I get new tires on it and some brake work done it will be safe to have a little more fun with
Must kick ass, enjoy brocel, hows it sound wise? Deep, modest kind rumble or loud as shit?

Must kick ass, enjoy brocel, hows it sound wise? Deep, modest kind rumble or loud as shit?
It’s a very loud and deep sound. It’s got headers and no catalytic converter so the exhaust flows freely since it also has dual exhaust.

It’s a very loud and deep sound. It’s got headers and no catalytic converter so the exhaust flows freely since it also has dual exhaust.
Enjoy Enjoy, meanwhile i will try to get Civic Si, 05-06 Corolla XRS, or a Golf Gti, (if i was in the US i would gladly be able to get a decent G35 or an IS350)

Last edited:
Enjoy Enjoy, meanwhile i will try to get Civic Si, 05-06 Corolla XRS, or a Golf Gti, (if i was in the US i would gladly be able to get a decent G35 or an IS350)
Those are cool cars too. Here’s a short video of the Camaro engine sound. I can’t send you a video from behind the car because I don’t want anyone seeing the license plate and get doxxed.

Just close yourself off from everything and feel nothing. It's pretty easy : )

Cope until you rope