Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate fat bitches

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Today at the bus I saw a whale, she looks like that podcast girl called garlock the destroyer or something, she had headphones and hella makeup on and I could tell she thought that she looked like a bad bitch, she also looked like she had a super huge ego

But I ignored it although her presence alone made me mad enough

Soon enough when i had to get through the bus door she was standing in the way and i told her move and she said loudly "TSCH" with such an annoying bitch stare. It pissed me so much i just left asap
It was DEFINITELY cuz of her ego or just a slight maybe she still had music playing and can't tell that we can hear her saying TSCH.

But it was def cuz shes your average egostiic landwhale bitch. She even gave an annoying bitch stare thinking shes cool. Damn it pissed me.off

and she have higher smv than most of us :feelsrope:

I do, too. Even more so on the public transport.

Death to landwhales

As fat person, no fat female showed any interest in my person, even when I tried to.

Trjst me 95% of them aren't humble, they genuinely have inflated egos
I know, contrary to many men, females generally aren't aware of their obesity as a disease and they don't even try to reduce that.

Btw simp bbw fetishists made their job. If foid is fat, she's plus size and other positive adjectives, if man is fat, he is lazy stupid low IQ fat fuck who is practicing self-pity whole day or is happy for nothing.

KILL A WHALE BEHEAD A WHALE ROUNDHOUSE KICK A WHALE INTO THE REEF