Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being ethnic curry bitch tamil faggot

yeah you didnt choose to be that race so there is no point in self hating no matter how subhuman the said race is, I meant it more in regards of not being ashamed of it and being content, not as in having a faint sense of superiority like the /pol/tards do lol.
Okay but imo if you kind of take the approach of being content there's no need to show if you are "proud" or "ashamed" of anything.
Yeah youre correct being ethnic in the west is hell ngl.
Ethnic men that want to move to western countries are a group people here should focus on blackpilling. For their own good too. A lot of them are mislead into thinking not just money but a lot of social and sexual success await them in western countries. @ReconElement From the large number of ethnicels and even ethnic normies struggling with women or having a hard time getting into a large social circle this proves this not to be true.
not the heritage but i find it beyond pathetic when ethnics try to be as white as possible, esp the black guys whose whole personality is " not being like the other black guys" accepting reality and facing it is better than being stuck in a blackhole of self hate.
ngl there's no real such thing as acting a different race if you were born and grew up in a western country. You will naturally adopt the customs and culture of that country. It's people that want to limit you to stereotypes of a westernized whitewashed ethnic or a goofy foreigner that engages in over the top exotic customs that want you to think doing certain things is "too white" or "too black".

Even ethnics interested in conservative politics or not conventionally "peaceful" or "earthly" customs and have interest in more conventionally western hobbies like watching sports, being interested in fighting and athletics are scolded for acting too white.
ikr like its just a bunch of circle jerks and echo chambers I never understood the appeals, its so cucked all it takes for someone to get on the main page is for make a foid do something a normal person would do ( like a piece of art) and they get flooded with up votes.
Imo from a lot of the comments there a lot of them work in tech industries (can include STEM here ngl) or in personal coaching jobs or as lawyers. From how the culture of those workplaces are it makes sense.

Last edited:
For the first one yeah.
For the second one it isn't so clear and it could have been a mix of Middle Eastern and South Asian people.

And even if you don't count the Indus Valley civilization there is still (as @ropecel64 has referenced before) the Chola dynasty.
the indus valley civilisation had 'sandcels' who are from west iran who speak dravidian and are genetically related to dravidians of south India, the same haplogroup between west aisans is found in dravidians as well (i forgot what its called) u can see brahui who are dravidians who stayed in Pakistan after the aryan invasion.
Yeah, these same kinds of people are also responsible for Sumerian civilization, which existed before Semitic people even invaded into that region.
Dravidian type people were smart, but in the end what won are the war mongerers who took over their civilizations.
It's over for peacefulcels.
yeah you didnt choose to be that race so there is no point in self hating no matter how subhuman the said race is, I meant it more in regards of not being ashamed of it and being content, not as in having a faint sense of superiority like the /pol/tards do lol.

Yeah youre correct being ethnic in the west is hell ngl.

not the heritage but i find it beyond pathetic when ethnics try to be as white as possible, esp the black guys whose whole personality is " not being like the other black guys" accepting reality and facing it is better than being stuck in a blackhole of self hate.

ikr like its just a bunch of circle jerks and echo chambers I never understood the appeals, its so cucked all it takes for someone to get on the main page is for make a foid do something a normal person would do ( like a piece of art) and they get flooded with up votes.

being ethnic is way better than being disabled physically ( thats what i say to myself when im depressed about my looks/race atleast). one of the main reasons i believe in the blackpill is how brutal with the truth its dude.
honestly, most ethnics have to live by comparing themselves to stereotypes or being labelled into them.
When you are older, you eventually learn to just be yourself and start to give less of a shit about how others will see me.
I do many thing that people would associate with a typical kike, like saving money, being a smart ass, and others. But that's because those are just part of who I am. I also have many traits that aren't stereotypical for kikes, like lifting, being extremely cynical, and others.
I don't give a shit anymore about trying to mold myself to not fit a certain stereotype or trying to fit into it, I just be myself.

Last edited:
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC
Living in the West or in Curryland?

I actually like Tamil Nadu. The temples are really nice

Self hating is cucked, hate everyone else, not yourself that's what they want. Normies are always looking for a self hating incels to prey on them.

Tamils have BBC