Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being ethnic curry bitch tamil faggot

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC

Calm down...

Bro you've made this thread already. We know it sucks.

What's with all the ethnic self-hate recently brocels?

Don't say that, you're a curry god, brocel! always remember that.

What's with all the ethnic self-hate recently brocels?
Idk feels like he's an alt of some cumskin, I could be wrong tho
@ropecel64 can you speak curry language?

Don't say that, you're a curry god, brocel! always remember that.
curries are gods...at streetshitting and being retarded, and being so retarded like i laugh at curries they are so retarded and autistic

i have to vent, i only do this to get release my anger

Feeling like shit
Cheer yourself with cope brocel.

At least currycels have nice curry to eat.
There're supposed ricecels making the same type of thread.

im not a fucking cumskin. I cant speak tamil since I'm second generation, My parents are from jaffina sri lanka. My mother is tamil brahmin, my dad is tamil.

All i know in tamil is periya condi, appa, amma and wurnum and wurdnum, neenga (you), vanakan (hello)

im not a fucking cumskin. I cant speak tamil since I'm second generation, My parents are from jaffina sri lanka. My mother is tamil brahmin, my dad is tamil.

All i know in tamil is periya condi, appa, amma and wurnum and wurdnum, neenga (you), vanakan (hello)
Brootal, so you dad and mum escaped Sri Lanka, idk but you need to calm down with this self hate, as it is Hindus are not less hated already, idk your short, brown and ugly isn't going to change if you act cucked and self hating

Brootal, so you dad and mum escaped Sri Lanka, idk but you need to calm down with this self hate, as it is Hindus are not less hated already, idk your short, brown and ugly isn't going to change if you act cucked. I've seen self hating curries hinder and abuse other curries much worst than anyone else.
my parents bussiness were burned by sinhalese niggers jfl. Muh brahmin.

Being a curry is probably the worst thing that can happen after being actually physically disabled.

Is there anything positive about being a curry?

Sounds like whites have colonized the inside of your head.

Cheer yourself with cope brocel.

At least currycels have nice curry to eat.
That's more of a backhanded compliment tbh
Yeah good food. What does that do? Nothing.
A better thing would be the architecture like the Taj Mahal and Indus River Valley civilization achievements.
There're supposed ricecels making the same type of thread.
The racepill is very real.

That's more of a backhanded compliment tbh
Yeah good food. What does that do? Nothing.
A better thing would be the architecture like the Taj Mahal and Indus River Valley civilization achievements.

The racepill is very real.
I don't know much about curry civilization tbh.
I try not to think about racepill tbh.

I don't know much about curry civilization tbh.
I try not to think about racepill tbh.
Praising civilization is better than praising food tbh
Praising food is like commodifying an individual in the cheapest way.
Praising civilization is deeper and more of an honor @ReconElement

Praising civilization is better than praising food tbh
Praising food is like commodifying an individual in the cheapest way.
Praising civilization is deeper and more of an honor @ReconElement
I like food.

Tamils are a master race, they brainmog me to oblivion

“Bob and Vagene”. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Ghandi is the reason for your inceldom. The caste system should’ve never been abolished and ghandi is a piece of shit

Ghandi is the reason for your inceldom. The caste system should’ve never been abolished and ghandi is a piece of shit
This is based and an idea I have never heard before.
We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us
beyond brutal

tbh
Being a curry is probably the worst thing that can happen after being actually physically disabled.

Is there anything positive about being a curry?
im rich i guess jfl, and lighter skinned then most curries. :feelskek:
Tamils are a master race, they brainmog me to oblivion
master race at being ugly fuckers.
This is based and an idea I have never heard before.

beyond brutal
they ruined brahmin blood lines by mixing with dalitss and gandhi is a literal cuck to Muslims and wanted hindus to die and get killed by Muslims, the only based thing he did was suck up to brits for the chance for us curries to not being the same level as black ppl (we arent much different from blacks tbh)
Sounds like whites have colonized the inside of your head.
I'm not colonized if i just realize the whites are the most superior, hell even ur avi is a white anime character made by superior aisans (who are second to whites)

Last edited:
See what happens when you invite hate on yourself? Other people shit on you and proclaim to know your culture better than you do. @ThoughtfulCel

See what happens when you invite hate on yourself? Other people shit on you and proclaim to know your culture better than you do. @ThoughtfulCel
Self hating and self loathing is pathetic, and it's one area I'll agree with normies on.

Whining about not being white and worshipping whites like a woman deserves negative attention

does feel very forced, like a larp. But why larp as a curry?

Self hating and self loathing is pathetic, and it's one area I'll agree with normies on.

Whining about not being white and worshipping whites like a woman deserves negative attention
Isn't self loathing about not being Chad also pathetic? How is your race more important than what you as an individual actually look like?

I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC
Cope, Chadpreet is out there slaying still.
Took this girl on a date with everything paid for, but when I stopped  asking her questions about her life, my date got bored and left! Seriously  these women are impossible to

Taj Mahal was made by the Mughals while Indus Valley civilization was pre vedic period and are essentially sandcels immigrants from modern Iran.

based and caste system pilled

Isn't self loathing about not being Chad also pathetic? How is your race more important than what you as an individual actually look like?
Self haters don't loathe about not being chad. They loath about not being white chad

That's why being deathnic is a death sentence. It never even began for us deathniccels

Taj Mahal was made by the Mughals while Indus Valley civilization was pre vedic period and are essentially sandcels immigrants from modern Iran.
For the first one yeah.
For the second one it isn't so clear and it could have been a mix of Middle Eastern and South Asian people.

And even if you don't count the Indus Valley civilization there is still (as @ropecel64 has referenced before) the Chola dynasty.

For the first one yeah.
For the second one it isn't so clear and it could have been a mix of Middle Eastern and South Asian people.

And even if you don't count the Indus Valley civilization there is still (as @ropecel64 has referenced before) the Chola dynasty.
the indus valley civilisation had 'sandcels' who are from west iran who speak dravidian and are genetically related to dravidians of south India, the same haplogroup between west aisans is found in dravidians as well (i forgot what its called) u can see brahui who are dravidians who stayed in Pakistan after the aryan invasion.

dont be ashamed of your race bro thats exactly what ITcels and foids want you to do, learn to be proud of it as an act of defiance or rebelion, indians are the best preforming ethnic group in the United States and they breed the most in the world, they arent that bad in my books lol.

who cares about he self hating low iq whores they usually get passed around by whites and get abused by them, sluts will be sluts no matter the race.

I used to hate myself for being ethnic and I understand where you are coming from, the template for attraction is having white features, but dont hate your race for it, you learn to love it because the people that hate you will be mad that you do bud.

dont be ashamed of your race bro thats exactly what ITcels and foids want you to do, learn to be proud of it as an act of defiance or rebelion, indians are the best preforming ethnic group in the United States and they breed the most in the world, they arent that bad in my books lol.

who cares about he self hating low iq whores they usually get passed around by whites and get abused by them, sluts will be sluts no matter the race.

I used to hate myself for being ethnic and I understand where you are coming from, the template for attraction is having white features, but dont hate your race for it, you learn to love it because the people that hate you will be mad that you do bud.
I'll try not to, i think ill feel better if i stemmaxx. White and aisan features (aisan features for girls) are pretty much the most attractive other than that ethnic features like big nose and shit is useless.

I'll try not to, i think ill feel better if i stemmaxx. White and aisan features (aisan features for girls) are pretty much the most attractive other than that ethnic features like big nose and shit is useless.
Yeah youre right im nosecel too cuz im Arabian asf lol, STEM maxxing will give you some pride and improve your confidence for sure.

Imo it's better that he just realize he didn't do anything wrong and he was just born a certain race by chance. If he shows pride it will make him a target for others to mock more.

Yeah youre right im nosecel too cuz im Arabian asf lol, STEM maxxing will give you some pride and improve your confidence for sure.
same im a nosecel as well tbh :feelskek: hopefully stemmaxxing helps
Imo it's better that he just realize he didn't do anything wrong and he was just born a certain race by chance. If he shows pride it will make him a target for others to mock more.
tbh

lol im not saying he should go around saying hes curry and wearing the indian flag as a cape, its just a act of defiance to not self hate yourself and be proud of who you are, foids and normies want all ethnics to self hate and try their best to act and be white, but holding on to who we are ( whether its incels or ethnics or manlets) is a better option to our psyche and dignity in general.

i mean look at the bluepilled fags on reddit that deny the truth just to protect their egos.

same im a nosecel as well tbh :feelskek: hopefully stemmaxxing helps

tbh
kek hopefully nigga at least we can have some sense of superiority over normies with the degrees lol. meh i just STEMmaxx cuz my ethnic parents want me to i wouldve became a nurse instead if i couldve i think its pretty badass.

It is what it is

Accept it, don't accept it the world will carry on and nobody else other than those in similar position to you will give two shits about the fact life dealt you a bad hand. But there is one aspect of your life this world can't control, your mind. Use it. Do what you want with it. Whatever will make you satisfied. Until it rots away. There is only so much time left until that happens at least your mind is fully yours to do with as you wish. For now anyway.

lol im not saying he should go around saying hes curry and wearing the indian flag as a cape, its just a act of defiance to not self hate yourself and be proud of who you are, foids and normies want all ethnics to self hate and try their best to act and be white, but holding on to who we are ( whether its incels or ethnics or manlets) is a better option to our psyche and dignity in general.

i mean look at the bluepilled fags on reddit that deny the truth just to protect their egos.

kek hopefully nigga at least we can have some sense of superiority over normies with the degrees lol. meh i just STEMmaxx cuz my ethnic parents want me to i wouldve became a nurse instead if i couldve i think its pretty badass.
i probably cant be self hating but i can be stop being self hating soon enough since i didn't choose my fate of being ethnic and the disadvantages that come with it tbh

lol im not saying he should go around saying hes curry and wearing the indian flag as a cape, its just a act of defiance to not self hate yourself and be proud of who you are,
Not self hating is fine. Being proud of who you are is pointless because again you didn't choose to be born a certain race and by being "proud" you come off as perpetually defensive of others that may assert their superiority over you.
foids and normies want all ethnics to self hate and try their best to act and be white,
No they don't. They want you to act like a walking stereotype (either self hating westernized ethnic or goofy foreigner ethnic).
but holding on to who we are ( whether its incels or ethnics or manlets) is a better option to our psyche and dignity in general.
Not much use when you were born and grew up in a western country. It's unrealistic to expect such ethnic guys to naturally be in touch with their "heritage". It's a pretty close minded notion too ngl. The culture around you and that you grow up in plays a large part in shaping you, not the heritage associated with your skin tone or race.
There's something seriously wrong with the type of people that regularly use reddit tbh

Not self hating is fine. Being proud of who you are is pointless because again you didn't choose to be born a certain race and by being "proud" you come off as perpetually defensive of others that may assert their superiority over you.
yeah you didnt choose to be that race so there is no point in self hating no matter how subhuman the said race is, I meant it more in regards of not being ashamed of it and being content, not as in having a faint sense of superiority like the /pol/tards do lol.
No they don't. They want you to act like a walking stereotype (either self hating westernized ethnic or goofy foreigner ethnic).
Yeah youre correct being ethnic in the west is hell ngl.
Not much use when you were born and grew up in a western country. It's unrealistic to expect such ethnic guys to naturally be in touch with their "heritage". It's a pretty close minded notion too ngl. The culture around you and that you grow up in plays a large part in shaping you, not the heritage associated with your skin tone or race.
not the heritage but i find it beyond pathetic when ethnics try to be as white as possible, esp the black guys whose whole personality is " not being like the other black guys" accepting reality and facing it is better than being stuck in a blackhole of self hate.
There's something seriously wrong with the type of people that regularly use reddit tbh
ikr like its just a bunch of circle jerks and echo chambers I never understood the appeals, its so cucked all it takes for someone to get on the main page is for make a foid do something a normal person would do ( like a piece of art) and they get flooded with up votes.
i probably cant be self hating but i can be stop being self hating soon enough since i didn't choose my fate of being ethnic and the disadvantages that come with it tbh
being ethnic is way better than being disabled physically ( thats what i say to myself when im depressed about my looks/race atleast). one of the main reasons i believe in the blackpill is how brutal with the truth its dude.

Last edited:
Self haters don't loathe about not being chad. They loath about not being white chad
To me, hating your own appearance is bigger self hate than hating your race cause one is real while the other is an abstraction.
I don't give a fuck about being kike, I care way more about looking attractive to females.