Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being a shitskin curry bitch Bengali faggot

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman curry chink mutt low iq muzzie smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN SHITSKIN curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING SHITSKIN

:feelshaha: you earned yourself a Follow.

tell us how u rly feel

It never started really for so many of us

I found this old thread by a currycel that roped and I am resurrecting it: extremely brutal :blackpill:. :feelsrope:
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

BLM in the streets, KKK in the sheets :feelsclown:

At least you're not a bunch of terrorists or savages

India, bangladesh and pakistan had 24% of world's GDP in the past, at least you have something to be proud

I have a friend who fucked a bengali chick he told me she was tight. I wanted to blow my brains out

I found this old thread by a currycel that roped and I am resurrecting it: extremely brutal :blackpill:. :feelsrope:
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
Copy-cel

TBH, this is what happens when we mentally allow women to be the arbiters of all male value. We internalize their hate for us. Idk, maybe it's because I'm older but I really don't give a shit what foids or most people think about me anymore. It's liberating
High iq, only way to be mentally free is to not give a fuck.

I hate bengalis

And I hate being a Horn Nigger, my parent's shitting me into existence, the constant asking of wtf are you (weird race combo), can relate op.

India, bangladesh and pakistan had 24% of world's GDP in the past, at least you have something to be proud
Why do people feel pride for their countries achievements? They didn't do anything.

If you can't cope anymore there is the option of studying computer science, going to the US and moneymaxxing like the tech CEOs and them buying a virgin wife in Afghanistan or Uzbekistan. :feelsthink:
TBH, this is what happens when we mentally allow women to be the arbiters of all male value. We internalize their hate for us. Idk, maybe it's because I'm older but I really don't give a shit what foids or most people think about me anymore. It's liberating
High iq, only way to be mentally free is to not give a fuck.
Mentalsigma maxxing is one of the healthiest copes indeed :feelsYall:

Niggers are inferior to you, why don’t you emigrate to africa and outcompete the males over there?

Niggers are inferior to you, why don’t you emigrate to africa and outcompete the males over there?
who actually wants black women :lul:

I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman curry chink mutt low iq muzzie smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN SHITSKIN curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING SHITSKIN
:lul::lul::lul: holy shit lol

[UWSL]We got the point. [/UWSL]

The high smv curries never become able to do a confession like this because they are pumped so full of pride-juice by whites and Latinos that it's impossible. They in turn make sure that they BDSM with us low smv curries even more.

Self hating won’t stop you from being incel.