Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being a shitskin curry bitch Bengali faggot

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
143d 7h 51m
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman curry chink mutt low iq muzzie smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN SHITSKIN curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING SHITSKIN

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
70d 6h 24m
:feelshaha: you earned yourself a Follow.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
98d 9h 17m
tell us how u rly feel

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
It never started really for so many of us

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
143d 7h 51m
I found this old thread by a currycel that roped and I am resurrecting it: extremely brutal :blackpill:. :feelsrope:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
160d 7h 15m
BLM in the streets, KKK in the sheets :feelsclown:

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
17d 4h 0m
At least you're not a bunch of terrorists or savages

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 13h 8m
India, bangladesh and pakistan had 24% of world's GDP in the past, at least you have something to be proud

Komesarj89

Komesarj89

We mortals are but shadows and dust Fat Link!
★★★★★
47d 38m
TBH, this is what happens when we mentally allow women to be the arbiters of all male value. We internalize their hate for us. Idk, maybe it's because I'm older but I really don't give a shit what foids or most people think about me anymore. It's liberating

D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
49d 17h 14m
I have a friend who fucked a bengali chick he told me she was tight. I wanted to blow my brains out

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
70d 6h 24m
I found this old thread by a currycel that roped and I am resurrecting it: extremely brutal :blackpill:. :feelsrope:
Copy-cel

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 16h 54m
TBH, this is what happens when we mentally allow women to be the arbiters of all male value. We internalize their hate for us. Idk, maybe it's because I'm older but I really don't give a shit what foids or most people think about me anymore. It's liberating
High iq, only way to be mentally free is to not give a fuck.

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
27d 18h 30m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Modcel
★★★★★
265d 6h 37m
I hate bengalis

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Captain
13d 5h 45m
And I hate being a Horn Nigger, my parent's shitting me into existence, the constant asking of wtf are you (weird race combo), can relate op.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
185d 19h 46m
India, bangladesh and pakistan had 24% of world's GDP in the past, at least you have something to be proud
Why do people feel pride for their countries achievements? They didn't do anything.

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
17d 20h 12m
curry = over

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★
16d 19h 52m
If you can't cope anymore there is the option of studying computer science, going to the US and moneymaxxing like the tech CEOs and them buying a virgin wife in Afghanistan or Uzbekistan. :feelsthink:
High iq, only way to be mentally free is to not give a fuck.
Mentalsigma maxxing is one of the healthiest copes indeed :feelsYall:

A

Arthas93

Wizard
★★
33d 1h 51m
And just like that, now I follow you.

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 15h 6m
Us South Asians are the truest cels:feelsrope:

Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
32d 14h 41m
Niggers are inferior to you, why don’t you emigrate to africa and outcompete the males over there?

A

Arthas93

Wizard
★★
33d 1h 51m
Niggers are inferior to you, why don’t you emigrate to africa and outcompete the males over there?
Chinks are already there. Colonizing 2.0 the place.

O

Oroborus

Overlord
86d 14h 46m
Calm down...

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 15h 23m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
334d 15h 40m
who actually wants black women :lul:

A

agent ballsack

gothmoney soldiercel
★★
2d 23h 55m
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman curry chink mutt low iq muzzie smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN SHITSKIN curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING SHITSKIN
:lul::lul::lul: holy shit lol

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Major
31d 43m

We got the point.

The high smv curries never become able to do a confession like this because they are pumped so full of pride-juice by whites and Latinos that it's impossible. They in turn make sure that they BDSM with us low smv curries even more.

D

depressedblackcel

Recruit
★★★★
1d 23h 5m
Self hating won’t stop you from being incel.