Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fucked up.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I was drunk and started ranting about everything wrong with my life. I didn't go into specifics, but my mom clearly figured it out because she mentioned arranged marriage. I acted confused at first, but eventually lost my temper and broke a plate. TLDR my mom knows I'm a loser now. I feel so embarrassed, I wanted to take this secret to my grave.

Last edited:
i hate doing embarrassing stuff when I'm drunk

Welll at least she knows you are a failure, that is more bereable

this is exactly why you don't drink infront of your parents.

I wish my parents could figure out I am a loser I havent talked to them in months. They are the most bluepilled fucks around, pull yourself up by the bootstraps type of people. You should look into arranged marriage tbh

>arranged marriage
Are you a curry? Arab?

Ty for tlder, was never going to read all that. Btw what secret could you possibly have that your mom doesn't know about at this point?

Your mom is blackpilled. Arranged marriage or its over.

It nevER had to be this way

Never thought I would see the day where my mom suggested this. I can't even describe how emasculated I feel right now.

My mom knows too. But she flips from telling me to get an arranged marriage or I just need a good job.

Ffffuck, I feel for you man, but perhaps it's for the better to not live a lie, it may be hard and shocking when the cat comes out of the bag, but maybe in time you'll find a little peace of mind.

I feel like the incel Kanye West

FULL STORY
OP my dick is in hand, give the full story so i can jack off

Just dont start braking plates theory

At least she will feel more compassionate for you now

FULL STORY
OP my dick is in hand, give the full story so i can jack off
Basiclly I got drunk bc wasnt expecting my parents to come home until tomorrow. They got here early and my mom started bitching at me. So I went on a rant about how much I hate my life, the reason I drink so much, etc. My dad left the house bc he doesn't want to get his ass beat again.

At some point I mentioned wanting to kill some teenagers over PDA. My mom asks why, says "they're just being young." I lose my shit, saying "YEAH EVERYONE GETS TO BE YOUNG EXCEPT FOR ME, I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT, I MISSED OUT ON THE BEST YEARS OF LIFE IOFJSDIOFKFJKEROGKJEORLPGBDFLV."

My mom tries to convince I'm still young and there's some good girl out there. I imply that only crazy sluts and landwhales are left.. She agrees that most girls are trash in this culture and asks what I think about arranged marriage. At this point I realize that I've already said too much, so I try to backpedal. "Wtf? Why are we talking about marriage? I don't care about that. OH SO YOU DON'T THINK I CAN SCORE ON MY OWN???!??" etc. YEAH YOU THINK I CAN'T FIND A GIRL BECAUSE IM AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT, etc."

She eventually asks, "if we helped you find someone, would you treat her right?"
Then I completely lost it, said something along the lines of "NO I WOULD TORTURE HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY, I WOULD MAKE HER WISH SHE WAS DEAD" etc. "GREAT NOW I LOST MY FUCKING APPETITE"

*throws plate across the room*

Then my mom cried and left.

Last edited:
Basiclly I got drunk bc wasnt expecting my parents to come home until tomorrow. They got here early and my mom started bitching at me. So I went on a rant about how much I hate my life, the reason I drink so much, etc. My dad left the house bc he doesn't want to get his ass beat again.

At some point I mentioned wanting to kill some teenagers over PDA. My mom asks why, says "they're just being young." I lose my shit, saying "YEAH EVERYONE GETS TO BE YOUNG EXCEPT FOR ME, I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT, I MISSED OUT ON THE BEST YEARS OF LIFE IOFJSDIOFKFJKEROGKJEORLPGBDFLV."

My mom tries to convince I'm still young and there's some good girl out there. I imply that only crazy sluts and landwhales are left.. She agrees that most girls are trash in this culture and asks what I think about arranged marriage. At this point I realize that I've already said too much, so I try to backpedal. "Wtf? Why are we talking about marriage? I don't care about that. OH SO YOU DON'T THINK I CAN SCORE ON MY OWN???!??" etc. YEAH YOU THINK I CAN'T FIND A GIRL BECAUSE IM AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT, etc."

She eventually asks, "if we helped you find someone, would you treat her right?"
Then I completely lost it, said something along the lines of "NO I WOULD TORTURE HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY, I WOULD MAKE HER WISH SHE WAS DEAD" etc. "GREAT NOW I FUCKING LOST MY APPETITE"

Then my mom cried and left. It took me a while to clean up all the plate fragments.
ive had worse outbursts tbf

Then I completely lost it, said something along the lines of "NO I WOULD TORTURE HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY, I WOULD MAKE HER WISH SHE WAS DEAD" etc. "GREAT NOW I FUCKING LOST MY APPETITE"

Then my mom cried and left.

I wanted to do something similar when my parents bring up the arrange marriGe topic.

I was like “I’ll burn her and the kids and kill my self”. “I need to fuck atleast 10 girls before marriage and if I can’t then I won’t ever get married “

I’m getting second hand embarrassment from this

he used to be a tough guy. I made him my bitch when I was 15. Got arrested but it was worth it
Real dad or stepdad? Kind of sad situation tbh...u need to leave that house man. Very toxic environment for all people involved.

I wanted to do something similar when my parents bring up the arrange marriGe topic.

I was like “I’ll burn her and the kids and kill my self”. “I need to fuck atleast 10 girls before marriage and if I can’t then I won’t ever get married “
this is the first time I really talked about relationships/girl problems with my parents. I feel so ashamed. My family is very conservative about this stuff
Real dad or stepdad? Kind of sad situation tbh...u need to leave that house man. Very toxic environment for all people involved.
real. Yes, I agree but I want to die first.

this is the first time I really talked about relationships/girl problems with my parents. I feel so ashamed. My family is very conservative about this stuff

real. Yes, I agree but I want to die first.
Haha good job, our parents deserve this.

They don’t know shit about raising kids and yet they went out and had kids.

They need to make sure that when males grow up, they are not isolated and loved by most females

I would rather have that then to die alone

Your life is fucked boyo can't imagine speaking to my parents this way tbh

I was drunk and started ranting about everything wrong with my life. I didn't go into specifics, but my mom clearly figured it out because she mentioned arranged marriage. I acted confused at first, but eventually lost my temper and broke a plate. TLDR my mom knows I'm a loser now. I feel so embarrassed, I wanted to take this secret to my grave.
Lol. I don't even have to be drunk to talk about my problems to my Dad. I am seriously low inhibing to the maxx.

maybe this is why I feel a connection to you
snap out of it, i am a manlet, not even half a man.

jk, yeah ive had worse but it is what it is.

she mentioned arranged marriage.
I say go for it, are you a western curry? might be able to get a sweet uncorrupted girl from a curry village and mould her into the perfect wife/mother

Arranged marriage sounds good.

Seems like a lot of drama and hostility over relatively little.

Why do you care if your mum thinks you’re cool or not? Let go of your ego and you will be much happier, I can’t imagine the torture of being so self-conscious that I’d have to lie about that to my mother. She doesn’t care if you’re a loser or not.

I think he is from Brazil, so they could probably find him some rat who wants to escape the flavelas to marry.

That's fucking dumb.

I say go for it, are you a western curry? might be able to get a sweet uncorrupted girl from a curry village and mould her into the perfect wife/mother
No
I think he is from Brazil, so they could probably find him some rat who wants to escape the flavelas to marry.
No
You are white
No
That's fucking dumb.
Ur fucking dumb
Seems like a lot of drama and hostility over relatively little.
cope

Dude it’s your mom, you’re coping if you think she didn’t know all along.

This, family members (especially the women) know deep down that you'll never get a girlfriend.

except she didn't. My family is not involved in that side of my life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back