Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fucked up my body trying to work out

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Cant lift my arm past 90 degrees without my shoulder hurting

My left knee clicks if I squat and its like theres some piece moving inside of it

My right foot feel weird and it hurts if I try to stand up on my fingers

Its over tbh, I cant stop to recover because Im running out of time, if I dont get a gf later on its pointless anyway so joint injuries wont really even matter

It never began

That's literally normal for the first 2 weeks. Your body hasn't had any excersise in years, what did you expect? You'll be used to it in a week or two. Just keep at it bro, and get a protien shake it helps you recover

I don't exercise so I don't know how to fix that shit, but when my knees hurt putting a bag of frozen peas on it for a while usually fixes the problem

Its over tbh, I cant stop to recover because Im running out of time, if I dont get a gf later on its pointless anyway so joint injuries wont really even matter
so you lift in hopes of getting a gf? jfl at this amount of cope, swallow the blackpill already

whores and dating are getting exponentially worse every year, what you're doing is like trying to catch up a speeding train with a bicycle tied to a tree

Last edited:
so you lift in hopes of getting a gf? jfl at this amount of cope, swallow the blackpill already

whores and dating are getting exponentially worse every year, what you're doing is like trying to catch up a speeding train with a bicycle tied to a tree

I started ot lift because not having muscles means I will have no chance at all

You basically have to be at least somewhat muscular be even considered

You dont get bonus points for lifting, you just dont get disqualified immediately

Nah man. Knee clicking is fine all our knees click. Both of my click when I bend down. Your shoulder is a different story, I need you to tell me what happened. If you are a new lifter took some dumbbells and did side raises, that is expecting you have OMEGA DOMS (Delayed on-set muscle soreness) but if you put lifted to much weight with bad forum you might have hurt your rotatory cuff. Regardless rest and eat a lot of protein, as in don't eat 3k cals, still eat 2k cals but eat less sugary shit and more protein shit
NOW the foot thing is weird, did you drop weight on it?Regardlessit could also be like your body weight issue, are you skinny, fat, what are you my man? We need tosome things about you and your workouts before we say it's over, or you are making it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back