Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion i found the meaning of life and i will tell you why what elliot rodger did was wrong

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
Many of us here believe that the meaning of life is sex or reproducing, i don't think that is true, we are not animals, not having sex and not reproducing is not bad. We are not animals, the meaning of life is technology, we have come so far thanks to technology. I would say that using your time on reproduction or sex instead of working in a technology is a waste of time.

When you feel envious about the reproductive or sexual success of other person, you need to remember that the meaning of life is not sex or reproduction, it is technology. You might say "but you need to have children to continue technology because you will die of old age", you need to understand that in some years we will be able to create artificial wombs and reverse aging technologies:

what elliot rodger did was wrong because he acted like an animal, we are not animals.

Why are you so oblivious and you always keep linking that one thread like ok man we get it

Like are you a CEO of a sexrobot company or something??
what no pussy does mfer

I believe Homo sapiens is indeed an animal.

shocked-mr-krabs.gif

Why are you so oblivious and you always keep linking that one thread like ok man we get it

Like are you a CEO of a sexrobot company or something??
i will keep doing it until i get banned

What good has tech done so far for us though? Soycial media? Tinder?
we will have non-sentient female android robots around 2031-2035 and we will be able to reverse aging to not die of old age in 2052 as i explain in the thread above, we will have artificial wombs in some years

Last edited:
Technology is the reason for inceldom (srs)

Last edited:
Many of us here believe that the meaning of life is sex or reproducing, i don't think that is true, we are not animals, not having sex and not reproducing is not bad. We are not animals, the meaning of life is technology, we have come so far thanks to technology. I would say that using your time on reproduction or sex instead of working in a technology is a waste of time.

When you feel envious about the reproductive or sexual success of other person, you need to remember that the meaning of life is not sex or reproduction, it is technology. You might say "but you need to have children to continue technology because you will die of old age", you need to understand that in some years we will be able to create artificial wombs and reverse aging technologies:

what elliot rodger did was wrong because he acted like an animal, we are not animals.
Cope, we are animals sadly

Didnt read. Keep ERs name out of your filthy cock sucking mouth

Technology is the reason for inceldom (srs)
technology is not the reason of inceldom because inceldom has existed since the start of humans and animals, bigger and stronger males always took the women

Do you realise that technology is the thing that has caused all the issues that we're facing today? Do you realise social media is the cause of isolation of men and ego boost for foids ? Do you realise that internet is the cause of all insecurity that people have? Do you realise AI will be the reason for rising unemployment in the coming decades?

I'm not saying that we should've stayed at the cave man days but too much of anything becomes a curse.

Do you realise that technology is the thing that has caused all the issues that we're facing today?
That's not true, inceldom has existed since the start of the world, bigger and stronger males always took the women

Do you realise social media is the cause of isolation of men and ego boost for foids ?
incedom is irrelevant, the only purpose of humanity is to make technology better

Do you realise that internet is the cause of all insecurity that people have?
that is not true

Do you realise AI will be the reason for rising unemployment in the coming decades?
can you have some brain and realiza that, that shit won't happen?

I'm not saying that we should've stayed at the cave man days but too much of anything becomes a curse.
i don't see any curses

Last edited:
That's not true, inceldom has existed since the start of the world

incedom is irrelevant, the only purpose of humanity is to make technology better

that is not true

can you have some brain and realiza that, that shit won't happen?

i don't see any curses
Damn this feels like a reddit strawman tbh

Can Chad control his weiner and foids control how wet their pussies get around him?
if females wanted they could control themselves, for example, if he was trying to kill them

technology will always be stronger than genes and looks

humans are animals. cope.