Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found some QT wives for us all (Every Incel get the fuck in here now and claim your virgin wife!)

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
If you wouldn't marry these QT Indian brides you are a volcel plain and simple. They are also most likely to be virgins and therefore are not tainted.

15348aff25d0ca9346b3bf03decbae18.jpg

south-indian-women-to-print_std.jpg

M_Id_404485_poverty.jpg

southindian.jpg

3310738303_955247be47_b.jpg

20693833_66a97f82da.jpg

Incel problem solved, now I can be awarded the noble prize hopefully.

I'll take anything that's not fat or african

***WHITE MEN ONLY***
This. You only have a better shot at dating ethnics if you're white, if you're an ethnic yourself you have about as good of a chance of dating your own race as a whitecel does with white girls. You actively have a worse chance of dating other ethnics outside of your race if you're an ethnic as well.

I can smell them through the screen

I like curry foids but not grannies kek.

You currycels can take the hit on this one.

Only the foid in first pic. It's name is Nandita Das, an actress, so it had probably lost it's virginity at 14-15 max. I'm a volcel. Damn!

LOL! Indians created a caste system to keep away from these dirty monkeys.

Volcels.me confirmed

You guys should be more grateful because those are some high quality wives I picked out for you. They will even cook you hot meals 5x a day and never talk back to you.
I'm white, why would I screw some poor curry out of a wife?

This. You only have a better shot at dating ethnics if you're white, if you're an ethnic yourself you have about as good of a chance of dating your own race as a whitecel does with white girls. You actively have a worse chance of dating other ethnics outside of your race if you're an ethnic as well.
:feelscry::feelsrope:

I'd smash every single one of them.

Second pic ok but tbh those dark skin ones are pretty scary

Half of them look like men.

I would not touch any of them with a 39 and a half foot pole

If that makes me volcel then so be it
You whitecels still have a chance of passing on your genes if you fuck an Indian female, us ethnics got nothing.

The first two pics I would go for, the others are too old for me, if I tried to pass my genes withe them they would probably born retards.

You whitecels still have a chance of passing on your genes if you fuck an Indian female, us ethnics got nothing.
Lol if whitecels got a son it's over, just to delay their shitty genetic for one more generation and their hapa son will be incel anyway.

Lowkey this one has some good face harmony

If she were a man with that exact face but maybe lighter skin tone, she would fucking slay.

I will gladly forfeit my claim on behalf of whitecels.

She will reproduce and have 5 kids minimum kek.
Well ya, curries breed like rats while Chad and Stacy use birth control and abortions.

If you wouldn't marry these QT Indian brides you are a volcel plain and simple. They are also most likely to be virgins and therefore are not tainted.

Incel problem solved, now I can be awarded the noble prize hopefully.

She's more of a man than most of the weak feminine incels and cucks here ever will be. If the first chick or the 3 after her, or the bottom one on the end to the left offered me sex. Fuck. I'd use my retard strength and german hotpocket this beautiful caveman of a woman.

If you're a facecel those are probably your looksmatches. Rejecting your looksmatch = volcel.

With a different skin color she would be Stacy. Would bang tbh.

she will shit on me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back