Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found my father I never met on public databases

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Long story short I was raised by a single mother and spent time with my grandparents whilst my mom was at work. I never met my dad or seen him in person besides baby photos of him holding me. My mom broke up with him when I was around 10 months old because he went missing for a while and came back but I dont know the full story apparently he claimed he was kidnapped by old gangmembers he used to know. My mom never dated again and I and I grew up with no father figure in the house unless you count my grandfather but he was really too old do anything active with me. Do you guys think that I Should contact my father now that I am 18 or is that not a smart decision? I dont plan at all on trying to build a relation-ship with him I just want to meet the guy for once in my life and give him a couple words. What do you guys think?

just do it brocel

what u got to lose

57914.jpg

Long story short I was raised by a single mother and spent time with my grandparents whilst my mom was at work. I never met my dad or seen him in person besides baby photos of him holding me. My mom broke up with him when I was around 10 months old because he went missing for a while and came back but I dont know the full story apparently he claimed he was kidnapped by old gangmembers he used to know. My mom never dated again and I and I grew up with no father figure in the house unless you count my grandfather but he was really too old do anything active with me. Do you guys think that I Should contact my father now that I am 18 or is that not a smart decision? I dont plan at all on trying to build a relation-ship with him I just want to meet the guy for once in my life and give him a couple words. What do you guys think?
Is your dad black and your mother white?

Is your dad black and your mother white?
No my dad looks like me hes polish, and around 6'1 like me but he has hispanic features like the goatee and face looks.My mom is also white