Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I found a perfect place in my house to hang myself.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s bettER options

I try to think of romantic relationships like going to the dentist. If I was able to properly describe the pain and suffering I went through after the extraction of my wisdom tooth, sensible people could say I was properly traumatized. But I went to the dentist by my own free will and didn't really need it, as the extraction my wisdom tooth was more of a preventative measure, in the sense that I didn't really need to do it the day of the appointment and nothing bad would have happened if I waited a couple extra months or even years.
The same could be said about my dentist, that if she knew all the pain and suffering she was going to inflict in me, she wouldn't be able to be a dentist at all. This particular dentist told me extractions were her passion and even made a gesture of pulling my tooth out like if it was a champagne cork.
The same could be said about loving relationships, we don't really need them, they are a source of extreme pain and nothing would happen if we waited for a couple of extra years. It's a matter of values, how much do I value my dental health, and is it worth it to go through unnecessary pain. I think this is a personal decision, but myself being an impulsive person, I would rather get done with the pain rather than risking the potential complications. I think opening up my heart to a loving relationship will be a source of extreme pain, but at the same time I think the alternative is to risk a lifetime infection of the soul, and think it is worth it to risk the pain in order to find some health for the soul.
I like how you type. You are a really intelligent person, fellow cel.

Best of luck, I'll be exiting the world soon enough as well

Status
Not open for further replies.