Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found a group more oppressed than shortcels

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Legitimate autists are incredibly far away from society's "normal".
Almost none of them have jobs, they're overrepresented in all political fringes (nothing wrong with that), they are the loneliest, etc.
If all groups were to be placed onto a success-line, then there would be a gaussian distribution and one gigantic outlier, which are autists.
And the fact that it's not a perfect gaussian distribution means there is artificial interference, aka jew/lefto poison.

Vaccines are a hell of a drug. Blame your parents, they dragged you to the doctor to be mentally castrated and to make you prisoners in your own mind, becoming a shut-in loser, unable to interact with the outer world.
I knew someone in my class who was even shorter than me (<160cm) but he was a nt guy, he was in a tennis club, he had friends, etc. This could have been me had my retarded mother not forced a hundred needles into my tiny body as helpless toddler.
I kinda agree with the looks=life crowd, but it seems like autists are an exception. They just are too fucked up, at least autists of mediocre attractiveness (so, 95%) are beyond saving.
Being short and non-nt = instant teleportation into designated nightmare dimension.

short and ugly = over
short, ugly, non-NT = death sentence
tall, ugly, non-NT = over

my mom said that girls flirted with my 5'8" severly autistic brother while i didn't have any girls approach me directly because i am 5'4". I genuienly believe it happened.
Being short is relative.
If all tall people would get genocided, then shortcels would be considered normal.
I can only imagine what a liberating feeling this would be.

short and ugly = over
short, ugly, non-NT = death sentence
tall, ugly, non-NT = over
I'm short (5'4 :lul:), medium to ugly, non-NT and balding (therefore extremely ugly).

Is 5'8 looked as fakecel? Because I'm constantly mogged by genetic jackpots and heels :feelsbadman:

Autism was caused by the all Jew preservative they put in the food so they can control the masses .

I'm short (5'4 :lul:), medium to ugly, non-NT and balding (therefore extremely ugly).
Sad to hear, i'm afraid that even hookers may refuse if you pay them for sex

homer simpson laughing GIF

You forget about schizophrenics.

There’s always somebody that has it worse than you.

Legitimate autists are incredibly far away from society's "normal".
Almost none of them have jobs, they're overrepresented in all political fringes (nothing wrong with that), they are the loneliest, etc.
If all groups were to be placed onto a success-line, then there would be a gaussian distribution and one gigantic outlier, which are autists.
And the fact that it's not a perfect gaussian distribution means there is artificial interference, aka jew/lefto poison.

Vaccines are a hell of a drug. Blame your parents, they dragged you to the doctor to be mentally castrated and to make you prisoners in your own mind, becoming a shut-in loser, unable to interact with the outer world.
I knew someone in my class who was even shorter than me (<160cm) but he was a nt guy, he was in a tennis club, he had friends, etc. This could have been me had my retarded mother not forced a hundred needles into my tiny body as helpless toddler.
I kinda agree with the looks=life crowd, but it seems like autists are an exception. They just are too fucked up, at least autists of mediocre attractiveness (so, 95%) are beyond saving.
Being short and non-nt = instant teleportation into designated nightmare dimension.
Deformitycels and nosecels are also highly opressed, It ruins theyre whole face and there is nothing they can do about it, Every haircut will look bad aswell!

Deformitycels and nosecels are also highly opressed, It ruins theyre whole face and there is nothing they can do about it, Every haircut will look bad aswell!
They can get plastic surgery with very good results

Autism is a meme. If you look attractive you will get a girl even if you have "autism"

They can get plastic surgery with very good results
Not everyone can yo, My result was perfect yet it collapsed after a while on one side, I cannot afford a new one and since i got lucky that its painful as FUCK for 2 years now i can get surgery at hospital FREE! If they grant it to me when we meet, last surgon i met was gonna do it but changed his fucking mind, So lets hope i get fixed and not only HALF a nose!

Autism is a meme. If you look attractive you will get a girl even if you have "autism"
This is true, Ive studied this, There is a vegetable that looks like Sean Opry, if he was NT he would bathe in pussy, His eyes are fucking beautiful and his face looks extremely chad prettyboy!

Not everyone can yo, My result was perfect yet it collapsed after a while on one side, I cannot afford a new one and since i got lucky that its painful as FUCK for 2 years now i can get surgery at hospital FREE! If they grant it to me when we meet, last surgon i met was gonna do it but changed his fucking mind, So lets hope i get fixed and not only HALF a nose!
At least you've got something out of the surgery. Even if it's just half the result. I have three screws in my knee.

Thats why autism and ugly usually goes hand in hand
Yes, but it's not the same thing. It just happens to coincide because for the most attractive, their halo overrides their autism.

Wishing you best luck though :feelsbadman:
@Lonelyus

Hopefully :)
You need to tell how much a half-collapsed nose fucks you up mentally and psychologically, in most countries this will help you enormously to get free stuff approved.

You need to tell how much a half-collapsed nose fucks you up mentally and psychologically, in most countries this will help you enormously to get free stuff approved.
Give me examples?

Give me examples?
Just vague knowledge. Depends on your country and legislation, but having an official diagnosis from a psychologist (even if you don't believe in therapy) can get you ahead quite a bit.
You would have to research under which conditions free healt care/surgeries apply, and usually, a psychologist can help you meet these conditions through an diagnosis. Something lile this.

Just vague knowledge. Depends on your country and legislation, but having an official diagnosis from a psychologist (even if you don't believe in therapy) can get you ahead quite a bit.
You would have to research under which conditions free healt care/surgeries apply, and usually, a psychologist can help you meet these conditions through an diagnosis. Something lile this.
I told the social worker that i have thoughts in my head, Extreme OCD and cannot function, I showed her a pic of the nose that is broken on one side and she said she will look into it and talk to the other social workers, She also said human pain register is the same in men and women so she is empathic and understanding, Also i cried randomly infront of her, Dunno if thats gonna work tho but that emotion is painful, I also told how it fucked up my school years college and my ability to work as im so OCD about it, She said she will try and help rush the hospital and maybe help me call my GP as i mention i have too much anxiety to call, Basically also told how i was bullied and my life story aswell.

Did i increase my chance?

I told the social worker that i have thoughts in my head, Extreme OCD and cannot function, I showed her a pic of the nose that is broken on one side and she said she will look into it and talk to the other social workers, She also said human pain register is the same in men and women so she is empathic and understanding, Also i cried randomly infront of her, Dunno if thats gonna work tho but that emotion is painful, I also told how it fucked up my school years college and my ability to work as im so OCD about it, She said she will try and help rush the hospital and maybe help me call my GP as i mention i have too much anxiety to call, Basically also told how i was bullied and my life story aswell.

Did i increase my chance?
>Did i increase my chance?
Yes. A social worker, tho, is not a person with much authority (unlike a doctor with official diagnosis, as example). But yeah, you increased the chances of something happening. Might be enough or not, but hopefully it is.

>Did i increase my chance?
Yes. A social worker, tho, is not a person with much authority (unlike a doctor with official diagnosis, as example). But yeah, you increased the chances of something happening. Might be enough or not, but hopefully it is.
Oh well i have painkillers meanwhile but not stong enough!

Autism is a pervasive developmental disorder ,and pervasive means physical too and many autistics are short or super slender

Oh you wrote about it a few replies above. Then in this case it should be not just a psychological but also medical necessity.
They should do it for free since they fucked up. Maybe they're even required too, but good luck convincing them.

But this means you could go to a doctor and ask for stronger painkillers. And then tell them that you need surgery. If they're empathetic, they can probably do much more than a social worker and needing painkillers is a perfectly valid reason to a) go to doctors until they listen b) get szrgery approved.
So if you play your cards right, you will get treated, but it requires of course a lot of energy and attention. @Lonelyus

Oh you wrote about it a few replies above. Then in this case it should be not just a psychological but also medical necessity.
They should do it for free since they fucked up. Maybe they're even required too, but good luck convincing them.

But this means you could go to a doctor and ask for stronger painkillers. And then tell them that you need surgery. If they're empathetic, they can probably do much more than a social worker and needing painkillers is a perfectly valid reason to a) go to doctors until they listen b) get szrgery approved.
So if you play your cards right, you will get treated, but it requires of course a lot of energy and attention. @Lonelyus
ill try if my hospital appointment dont show up soon, ill give it another month.

I'm not autistic but am short as shit (5'5) with a big nose and mental health issues. My life never began.

I'm schizophrenic. I feel the pain of autistic people & I agree. Few options: become a recluse, land in a personal care home, cycle through homelessness, or forever in the cycles of mental institutions

I'm not autistic but am short as shit (5'5) with a big nose and mental health issues. My life never began.
If it makes you feel better, im (kinda) autistic, I'm shorter (5#4 or 5#3), I'm balding and besides my mental healh being at the bottom of a bottomless pit, I also have physical health issues.