Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal, He mogs all of incels.is but doesnt know it

sean o pry in an alternate timeline

sean o pry in an alternate timeline
Brutal, I wish i had my mind but his body instead of my body, Id slay so many!

Over for retarded Chadcels

If he was NT, he would be some college frat Chad slaying rn.

I have said this before and will say it again, but NT is life. Now sure, it varies by each case and the levels of Non-NTness, but being burdened with any kind of neurodiversity makes your life harder in so many ways. Foids are easily able to detect if a guy is non-NT simply just by seeing his facial expressions in a picture: No NT, no life.

Last edited:
IMG 6801

View: https://youtu.be/F4XMlhCfp3Q

Sometimes the best thing to do with these people is just to take them out back and shoot them.

looks more like pure retardness rather than autism

I can't decide if this is lifefuel or if i should feel bad for him. I feel like it's extremely wasted potential due to bad parenting. Maybe the mother ate a shit diet, drank alcohol and took medications and then vaccinated her son so it made him autistic. Or she had him really late in her life. There's many factors that cause autism i guess. I'm really 50% on this one. I feel bad but at the same time it makes me laugh that a Chad like him is a vegetable pretty much.

looks more like pure retardness rather than autism
Yeah what is considered autism is far too broad. I'm autistic and he is but we a miles different.

I can't decide if this is lifefuel or if i should feel bad for him. I feel like it's extremely wasted potential due to bad parenting. Maybe the mother ate a shit diet, drank alcohol and took medications and then vaccinated her son so it made him autistic. Or she had him really late in her life. There's many factors that cause autism i guess. I'm really 50% on this one. I feel bad but at the same time it makes me laugh that a Chad like him is a vegetable pretty much.
Sean Opry the vegetable

I was planning on making a thread about the IQpill and how you could still be aware of your situation despite being retarded because IQ effects different abilities (having average awareness IQ but lacking in any other forms of intelligence that you are unable to communicate to the world) But I didn’t. Because of my 83 IQ I couldn’t convoy the importance of IQ and genetics.

Last edited:

I have said this before and will say it again, but NT is life. Now sure, it varies by each case and the levels of Non-NTness, but being burdened with any kind of neurodiversity makes your life harder in so many ways. Foids are easily able to detect if a guy is non-NT simply just by seeing his facial expressions in a picture: No NT, no life.
Yep, if you are born with Low-IQ are any mental problems. You couldn’t change that no matter what. You couldn’t do surgery to your brain.

IQ = Life

I posted my IQ test here in this thread

This video is the only thing that motivates me to not have children in the future if i ever ascended. It's kinda rare but you could potentially have a kid like him.

This video is the only thing that motivates me to not have children in the future if i ever ascended. It's kinda rare but you could potentially have a kid like him.
Over for chadcels, Would he be allowed on .is?

Sub-chad and neurodiverse is an instant game-over. The only thing that can save an autistic man is being a chad physically.

that poor guy

Also the threshold for what’s considered “autism” seems to be barely anything these days… just look at this guy. This is what it used to mean to have autism.
And that makes it more or less accurate now compared to then?
High IQ autists usually are way less obvious and can mimic normie behavior better through intellectual effort, but they are more stressed / anxious than their low IQ autist counter parts.
Autism Socially More Competent Autists Also Higher In Anxiety From Kings College London Archive

And that makes it more or less accurate now compared to then?
High IQ autists usually are way less obvious and can mimic normie behavior better through intellectual effort, but they are more stressed / anxious than their low IQ autist counter parts.
View attachment 825440
I deleted the post. It didn’t say what I wanted it to and I needed to reword it.

I deleted the post. It didn’t say what I wanted it to and I needed to reword it.
Think I know what you intended to say. Had a girl in my class that was constantly self-diagnosing with everything she could find for attention and sympathy. And the second there are benefits granted to any group, be it financial or social benefits, more and more people will try to game the system.

I just react hostile because I mostly see people switch from one extrem to the other, overcorrecting so much that for them, no one who's not completly non-functional could possibly be struggling in any meaningful sense.

But it seems you didn't mean to do suggest that and I'm thankful to you for making that clear

Chad with autism?

weird take but I think I would rather have severe autism than my current life