Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I flew my 500,000th mile this week

To SF I use SQ, who are, and in the past have used HX before they stopped, they were amazing, once flew to LAX on CX but I wasn't paying that time.
Personally I think CX J is way overrated and overpriced, basically cos 'middle class' honkies and rich mainlanders overpay for everything, I'd put a cx behind QF, SQ, OZ, KE, NH, JL, EX, TK, LX, and QR, but still better than a US or European airline!

CX is on par with OZ and NH, IMO. I do agree that CX has gone downhill lately. SQ, QR, JL do have incredible J products, can't argue. TK is overrated IMO, I am generally not a fan of 2-2-2 seating because it means I have to step over someone else to use the bathroom if I want a window seat. Never tried the others. Have you tried BR?

I flew UA J before and after they introduced the new Polaris seating, so they've definitely taken steps to improve their hard product, but the problem with U.S. airlines are shit lounges and shit service. That and I'm not 21 yet, and American alcohol laws are cucked.

CX is overpriced for the same reason BA is, good routing and slots (and BA has a horrible J product). J is not the only thing about CX that's overpriced, CX Y can also be a little bit excessive.

@PPEcel It does kind of seem like a brag post because it's in Inceldom Discussion rather than Off Topic...

By the way, if you are rich... why haven't you surgerymaxxed. You would even be able to afford a Lefort 3 if you were a truecel by how rich you make yourself out to be.

Also, please invest in Sky King Airlines...

CX is on par with OZ and NH, IMO. I do agree that CX has gone downhill lately. SQ, QR, JL do have incredible J products, can't argue. TK is overrated IMO, I am generally not a fan of 2-2-2 seating because it means I have to step over someone else to use the bathroom if I want a window seat. Never tried the others. Have you tried BR?

I flew UA J before and after they introduced the new Polaris seating, so they've definitely taken steps to improve their hard product, but the problem with U.S. airlines are shit lounges and shit service. That and I'm not 21 yet, and American alcohol laws are cucked.

CX is overpriced for the same reason BA is, good routing and slots (and BA has a horrible J product). J is not the only thing about CX that's overpriced, CX Y can also be a little bit excessive.
just kek not even 21 and living the life Haha.
tk try the 787, it's all aisle access, although I feel if I was in a 2-2-2 I wouldn't mind because service is so amazing.

not.tried the Polaris, my impression is it puts it on a par with Asian and ME3, but way better than USA airlines.

idk why I think cx is so overrated, I just dont like the service, maybe.because I dont speak honky?

honestly for me the most important is the bed, the lounge, and that food.be ok. I heard cx wine is exceptional, but I barely drink so.this has no.benefit to me.

Watching anime is no different than traveling (provided you have enough time and money)

Wrong, watching anime costs nothing and it is really just entertainment, in order for one to see traveling as "entertaining" one has to first place subjective value on the act of "going to new places and experiencing the sights", which is a value that is taught to us today through modern media

In the old days people wanted to travel to discover new places, key word is discover, and also to claim lands and territory

E.g. Christopher Columbus

The average person today just travels for the sake of standing on a specific land mass because other people have attributed worth to standing there or because they think they'll "find meaning" by being in a "new place", it doesn't make a difference, and I agree its just a cope, but don't classify entertainment period as coping, entertainment is entertainment, just like eating food isn't a cope, it tastes good and provides nutrition

You render the term "cope" useless if you just classify everything you do for satisfaction as a cope

Why not do something you enjoy? Some people really like Traveling

No animal really likes traveling, you look at all animals and they only migrate for the sake of survival, if they could they'd stay in a "perfect habitat"

Humans travel because they are "looking for something" other than resources, that thing is meaning, and there isn't any

I like trekking

Sure you do, it has nothing to do with the fact that your life is unstable and you have no path in life, its not as if you had a beautiful committed wife and loving children, you wouldn't give one fuck about walking around random places to "take in the sights"

You don't have to force your opinions on others just to feel superior about yourself

JFL, there's no such thing as forcing an opinion on someone unless its done through actual physical force, you are free to ignore me, and I haven't done anything in my life yet to feel superior about, and sharing an opinion with other losers like myself online definitely is no reason to feel superior

Tldr: Get your head out of your ass

Stop coping, traveling is pointless, if you had an enjoyable life, you would not care about "seeing new places"

Think about what a "vacation" is, its an escape from your current life of work and monotony, if you had an amazing life, your life would be the vacation, you'd see no need to leave that to go to some random place and risk your health or possibility of death

People get injured during hikes and trekking all the time, people die on trips to other countries all the time, it happens everyday and every person thinks its not going to be them, in fact they don't even consider the possibility, but you would have considered it if you thought you had a life that was worth preserving

@PPEcel It does kind of seem like a brag post because it's in Inceldom Discussion rather than Off Topic...

By the way, if you are rich... why haven't you surgerymaxxed. You would even be able to afford a Lefort 3 if you were a truecel by how rich you make yourself out to be.

Also, please invest in Sky King Airlines...

Looksmaxxing with asian genes I'm sure is more difficult than doing so while white, especially when it comes to the eye area, which is a dead giveaway to having asian genetics, and a lot of women reject a man for being asian by default

Out of all men, asian men have it the worst when it comes to the dating world, their women are traitorous and they have been labelled as the least attractive race of men, he'd have to get a lot of work done, and work that makes him look "more white" in his features

Last edited:

When I wrote the post I was more bummed out about the fact that I've spent a bigger part of my life on a plane than in a relationship, whereas the inverse is true for almost everyone else on the planet.

I guess the conversation quickly derailed.

When I wrote the post I was more bummed out about the fact that I've spent a bigger part of my life on a plane than in a relationship, whereas the inverse is true for almost everyone else on the planet.

I get it, but imagine if a user posted a thread about living in various mansions, and that they feel bummed that they've spent more time in mansions than being in a relationship

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Looksmaxxing with asian genes I'm sure is more difficult than doing so while white, especially when it comes to the eye area, which is a dead giveaway to having asian genetics, and a lot of women reject a man for being asian by default

Out of all men, asian men have it the worst when it comes to the dating world, their women are traitorous and they have been labelled as the least attractive race of men, he'd have to get a lot of work done, and work that makes him look "more white" in his features

Exactly, my face isn't a blank canvas where a surgeon can do whatever he wants, he has to work with what is given, which in my case is garbage. My genetics are garbage.

I have only been outside of the British Isles once, to Paris in 2003. I don't have much urge to travel but I would like to go to some USA states, Australia and maybe Italy. I quite like London for a short break, I like the underground tube stations there, I think it activates my autism. Sometime I might visit all the tube stations.

Gorillaphobia is a real problem in soyciety.
I known right? Humans man I tell ya.

20200525 023017

I get it, but imagine if a user posted a thread about living in various mansions, and that they feel bummed that they've spent more time in mansions than being in a relationship

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fine, I get where you're coming from. But like I said, I don't travel that much for fun, a lot of users have the idea that flying is what Chads and Stacies do when they go to take Instagram stories at some resort in Bali or whatever, which isn't the case for me.
I known right? Humans man I tell ya.

View attachment 280120

brutal

Don't worry gorillabro I hate humans too and I am one of them. I would rather live with gorillas, at least they are way less fucked up than people are.
We have a strong dense of justice and brotherhood.

Once humans end up bombing each other to death, if you're still alive, you can join my group.

I dont give these out often. But here. Take this human bro.

Its a free pass into my forest

20200227 160051

Fine, I get where you're coming from. But like I said, I don't travel that much for fun, a lot of users have the idea that flying is what Chads and Stacies do when they go to take Instagram stories at some resort in Bali or whatever, which isn't the case for me.

brutal
lol (((PPEcel)))

There have been sci fi transformations done by Dr. Eppley, the real life god Eshmun. But their is no surgery for a sub8 dick though. If I were you, I'd surgerymaxx and learn Korean. Koreans are still rice, but they are the whites of the rice people. Change your name to a Korean name, move far away where nobody knows that you're Chinese.

I'm not racist, but when I see most Asian men, I feel like I'm looking at someone suffering from a treacherous and deadly disease who is just slowly dying in agony or a severely handicapped person in a motor wheelchair... I can't even fathom being trapped inside of a ricecel body, I imagine it's like that song One by Metallica except worse. All non changs walk around with the most hopeless and dreadful facial expression.

If you're rich, what kind of drugs do you do to cope? Have you tried speed and opium? Are you saving up my to have yourself cryo frozen when you die so you can be revived when race changing, height increasing, surgerymaxxing, age reversing technology is mainstream?

I honestly never saw this user do stuff other than bragging

lol (((PPEcel)))

There have been sci fi transformations done by Dr. Eppley, the real life god Eshmun. But their is no surgery for a sub8 dick though. If I were you, I'd surgerymaxx and learn Korean. Koreans are still rice, but they are the whites of the rice people. Change your name to a Korean name, move far away where nobody knows that you're Chinese.

I'm not racist, but when I see most Asian men, I feel like I'm looking at someone suffering from a treacherous and deadly disease who is just slowly dying in agony or a severely handicapped person in a motor wheelchair... I can't even fathom being trapped inside of a ricecel body, I imagine it's like that song One by Metallica except worse. All non changs walk around with the most hopeless and dreadful facial expression.

If you're rich, what kind of drugs do you do to cope? Have you tried speed and opium? Are you saving up my to have yourself cryo frozen when you die so you can be revived when race changing, height increasing, surgerymaxxing, age reversing technology is mainstream?

Cryofrozen? It's a joke, the freezing process destroys your nervous system.

I have not tried opium. Cocaine is pretty much it.

Cryofrozen? It's a joke, the freezing process destroys your nervous system.

I have not tried opium. Cocaine is pretty much it.
Fuck, another cope ruined.

Fuck, another cope ruined.

Yeah, a lot of cryofreezing companies are quick money grabs.

If such a company goes bust before said technology is developed, your body is defrosted and then disposed of like everyone else's.

Yeah, a lot of cryofreezing companies are quick money grabs.

If such a company goes bust before said technology is developed, your body is defrosted and then disposed of like everyone else's.
Apparently, they are "reviving" the first guy who was frozen within ten years.

As far as foids are concerned, we might as well be bugs. The gum stuck to their shoes.
This is very sad, since I and most curries have bug eyes too.

Does this include curries or are we even more disgusting?
I get the same feel when I see currycels, but mixed with a hallucination of smelling toxic chemicals and fermented shit. When I see a sub3 currycel, he sucks me into his blackpill blackhole at a certain radius and I can feel the nightmare.