Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I find this Christian's way of thinking about relationships disturbing

I

illcel002

Greycel

View: https://youtu.be/gM0Z8lDHh_E

This guy is supposed to be a priest but doesn't have a clue what affection is, yet women in the comments mindlessly support him.

What he refers to as "affection" is not affection It's dumb stupidity at best

@Animecel2D

They want affection from normies, but sex from Chad.

women in the comments mindlessly support him
I don't think it's necessarily mindless OP, he's producing propaganda to make betabux husbands servile, supporting him could be a well-informed decision for them to maximally exploit men, it's genius really.

This way of thinking is just a cope that normie men can use to think they're the ones in control of a relationship, while "their" foid humors them in it to reinforce that belief, thus giving the foid even more power in the relationship than they usually have.

He’s dead.

Been dead since 2014.

It’s as I’ve always said.

I don’t give a fuck what stats or supposed super duper smart experts cucks bring up and try and mew at me about.

The fact of the matter is driving will always be safer than flying.

Reason being is it’s highly possible to survive a car crash but a plane crash? Uhhh not so much.

With those you’re usually fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back