Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find that really clingy and gloomy / unkempt girls are the cutest

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
I think I have a type.

I've never actually had a girlfriend before or really talked to girls. But I just finished my freshman year and I think I really like girls that are really unkempt and gloomy looking.

How do I talk to them? I can't talk to girls because my brain starts running a mile a minute and my entire life I've been bullied not my guys, but by girls.

How can I improove?

Holy shit, you're a high school freshman?

Are you sure you want to be here? You're young, unlike most of us, there's still hope for you. Probably.

Are you sure you want to be here? You're young, unlike most of us, there's still hope for you. Probably.
possibly but sometimes you are even a truecel by that age

I really like this place, I learn a lot and have started hitting the gym. I didn't make any friends the entirety of last year and women just kinda disgust me personality wise, especially the ones in my school.

well ill be a senior this fall and one thing id recommend is to try maybe being flirty with girls and try to be low inhib if you can
you could be average looking but high inhib, it'll fuck you up and also try to be social, looking back, ive made some bad decisions and feel like i had chances to socialmaxx
I wanna look into socialcircle maxxing but I don't really know how I'd go about it

Pretty sure there are more HS students on .co than you think. I'd say some of them are legit since the age where women start whoring around has been steadily decreasing but some of them (not directed at you, OP) are straight-up larpers who simply enjoy making edgy posts.
I really like this place, I learn a lot and have started hitting the gym. I didn't make any friends the entirety of last year and women just kinda disgust me personality wise, especially the ones in my school.
Not trying to do any unnecessary gatekeeping but if you are the one who's unwilling to approach women for their "personality" then you'd technically be a volcel. You have good tastes though. I like girls with short unkempt hair.

I think I really like girls that are really unkempt and gloomy looking.
this is because you assume they aren't sloots but in reality might be the slootiest of all

possibly but sometimes you are even a truecel by that age
Welcome. Don't take anything too seriously.

Pretty sure there are more HS students on .co than you think. I'd say some of them are legit since the age where women start whoring around has been steadily decreasing but some of them (not directed at you, OP) are straight-up larpers who simply enjoy making edgy posts.

Not trying to do any unnecessary gatekeeping but if you are the one who's unwilling to approach women for their "personality" then you'd technically be a volcel. You have good tastes though. I like girls with short unkempt hair.
Some are legit, of course. If you are a 5'1, 110-pound ethnic who only has two more inches left to grow, yeah, it's pretty safe to say you're screwed.

What I'm trying to avoid is a JohnWickCel 2.0

I mean don't get me wrong I've approached girls a bunch before, I recently got rejected and she said "I was leading you on, I'm sorry" and we were talking for almost a year so it kinda hit me right in the middle of my chest. I don't really know what to do and I feel like I'm starting from zero.

Some are legit, of course. If you are a 5'1, 110-pound ethnic who only has two more inches left to grow, yeah, it's pretty safe to say you're screwed.

Lore on JohnWichCel?

Pigpen Chad only unfortunately

Your gloomy unkempt GF is lusting after the football Chads and doesn't even know you exist. Even if she did, you aren't a chad so you are subhuman.

and we were talking for almost a year
If there exists a woman who has the patience to talk to you for a year, then you are already ahead of most of us here.

Answer my question ffs, what are your physical stats?

If there exists a woman who has the patience to talk to you for a year, then you are already ahead of most of us here.
Do you think there's even a chance? I mean she just thinks that I'm a toy for her enjoyment which pisses me off more than words can describe. I don't know what to think.
Answer my question ffs, what are your physical stats?
Probablty a zero on everything.

"I was leading you on, I'm sorry" and we were talking for almost a year so it kinda hit me right in the middle of my chest. I don't really know what to do and I feel like I'm starting from zero.
Ngl brutal youngcel.
Tbh from that encounter you are currently probably abt a normie in looks. You are young though and a lot of men start getting better looking once they get older. If you get lucky you will get taller, maybe get some facial hair, or even grow a stronger jaw as you get older.

But i’d have to know your stats to be able to gauge whether or not you’re really incel tier in looks/whether or not you have potential to ascend.

Height? Race? Build? How good would you rate your face?

Ngl brutal youngcel.
Tbh from that encounter you are currently probably abt a normie in looks. You are young though and a lot of men start getting better looking once they get older. If you get lucky you will get taller, maybe get some facial hair, or even grow a stronger jaw as you get older.

But i’d have to know your stats to be able to gauge whether or not you’re really incel tier in looks/whether or not you have potential to ascend.

Height? Race? Build? How good would you rate your face?
I'm 5'7 black and I'm pretty thin? people mistake me for a girl a lot when my hair is braided which is super annoying and my face is like a solid 3/10

I have this problem where I don't fully open my eyes so they're always at half mast

I'm 5'7 black and I'm pretty thin? people mistake me for a girl a lot when my hair is braided which is super annoying and my face is like a solid 3/10

I have this problem where I don't fully open my eyes so they're always at half mast
How tall are your parents?

Have a little more confidence in yourself. If you were a zero on everything she would have stopped talking to you within a minute.

How tall are your parents?
My mom has to be like 5'6 and my dad is pretty short at around 5'9-5'10
Have a little more confidence in yourself. If you were a zero on everything she would have stopped talking to you within a minute.
To be fair, she didn't know what I looked like for a while, whenever she did I noticed a dip in the quality of the conversations we had.

(This was all online btw)

Don’t let the other kids sense your social awkwardness they’ll hate you more than the other kids if they do detect it. Once a black person uses the word weird to describe you it’s over socially 85% of the time they always mean it in a bad way.

My mom has to be like 5'6 and my dad is pretty short at around 5'9-5'10
You will probably not get much taller tbh. I’d say optimistically you’d end up being 5’9 but if you’re lucky you might outgrow your dad and end up 5’11.

If you look like a girl when your hair is braided then that means you have an androgynous face. You can’t really be Chad with an androgynous face tbh.

You’re probably in the normie range as I said. You could get a gf if you were low-inhib, and outgoing potentially. You’d also probably have to thuggmaxx since you’re black. You might just end up betabuxxing though if you don’t get much taller/better looking (that is the fate of most normie men.)

Don’t let the other kids sense your social awkwardness they’ll hate you more than the other kids if they do detect it. Once a black person uses the word weird to describe you it’s over socially 85% of the time they always mean it in a bad way.
That's probably why I was bullied through my entire school life up to highschool.
You will probably not get much taller tbh. I’d say optimistically you’d end up being 5’9 but if you’re lucky you might outgrow your dad and end up 5’11.

If you look like a girl when your hair is braided then that means you have an androgynous face. You can’t really be Chad with an androgynous face tbh.

You’re probably in the normie range as I said. You could get a gf if you were low-inhib, and outgoing potentially. You’d also probably have to thuggmaxx since you’re black. You might just end up betabuxxing though if you don’t get much taller/better looking (that is the fate of most normie men.)
I literally can't thuggmaxx for the life of me man, no matter what I try it sucks so much

Do you think there's even a chance? I mean she just thinks that I'm a toy for her enjoyment which pisses me off more than words can describe. I don't know what to think.

Height? Race?

Also, wholesome AVI

I just finished freshman year too :feelsaww:
I never understood "having a type", I'm attrscted to pretty much every girl.

if you didnt ascent in hs or where just the " quiet kid meme

then its usually over .

you have the same stats as me ( height wise ) , im black too , and 26 .

what you should do is to become a pimp of some sorts , get access to drugs , that kind of shit

well ill be a senior this fall and one thing id recommend is to try maybe being flirty with girls and try to be low inhib if you can
you could be average looking but high inhib, it'll fuck you up and also try to be social, looking back, ive made some bad decisions and feel like i had chances to socialmaxx
I can relate :feelsrope:

I think I have a type.

I've never actually had a girlfriend before or really talked to girls. But I just finished my freshman year and I think I really like girls that are really unkempt and gloomy looking.

How do I talk to them? I can't talk to girls because my brain starts running a mile a minute and my entire life I've been bullied not my guys, but by girls.

How can I improove?
u can't. they still fuck Chads

ye def over for u. if u were taller and 5/10+ face would be chance

Last edited:
Last edited:
You are 12 years old?

I just finished freshman year too :feelsaww:
I never understood "having a type", I'm attrscted to pretty much every girl.
what the fuck, you and OP are both like what, 14 years old?

Da fuck is this website lmao
You are 12 years old?
hahahaha, i think its time to leave this website, at 23 im a fucking minority here, seems like everyone is literally children. What the fuck.

Gloomy chad only :feelskek:

Gloomy chad only :feelskek:
Time to die.
what the fuck, you and OP are both like what, 14 years old?

Da fuck is this website lmao

hahahaha, i think its time to leave this website, at 23 im a fucking minority here, seems like everyone is literally children. What the fuck.
It doesn't say in the rules that you have to be over eighteen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

L

Like me who I am 5'3 barley reaching 5'4 :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:
Guys don't mate with 4'10 women. If any of you ascend don't mate with 4'10 women they give short manlet genes and give the fetus a smaller skeletal frame due to the woman's size. Your sons will be incel and the bloodline ruined. It is better to not give a fuck about everyone else.

Last edited:
Look for a young one with daddy issues. Plus points if they had sexual related trauma earlier in life.
They are gonna act all cute and be clingy af. But after the initial phase of the relationship it's gonna feel like you've adopted a baby who relies on you 24/7, and does fuck all in return. Are you ready for that? (No.)
Also there is no guarantee their personality won't change as they grow up. Most foids will turn into whores, nothing you can do about it. It's just how their biology adapts and reacts to this cucked environment.

How can I improove?
Looksmax.org for looks.
Pick up communities for social skills. Only works if you're not subhuman in terms of looks.

Last edited:
Don't delude yourself thinking you have a chance.
It doesn't matter if those gloomy, "unkempt" girls are your looksmatch, they're still fantasizing about chad.

When I was a youngcel like you, I thought I could ascend, but no matter what I did it always ended in failure. I thought that I might have a chance with girls who were "shy" but they turned out to be the biggest sluts of them all.

It's over. :feelsrope:

Don't listen to this faggots. Youngcels can ascend do your best and fucking give it all so you don't end up like me. Wishing I actually socialcirclemaxxed or gymcelled earlier

If you think you have a chance you should get out of this forum and go for it. You don't want to end up like the rest of us.

It doesn't matter if those gloomy, "unkempt" girls are your looksmatch, they're still fantasizing about chad.
One of the most brutal blackpills is how the gloomy unkempt girls in anime go for the "bullied" or "outcast" main character, and you feel like you can identify with him, like he is you.

But then you objectively look at his face and realize that even if there's some gigachad chars slightly better than him in the show that he's still basically above-average in appearance and his Chadlitehandsomeness is far closer to gigachad than to you.

These waifus we pine for are basically "not shallow" because the value a 8/10 Chadlite with a good personality over a 10/10 gigachad with a bad personality.

That does occasionally happen IRL (less so than with anime waifus of course) but it's still not exactly the dramatic inspiration we're looking for.

That said: most of the waifus we pine for are drop-dead cute too. The "imperfections" they have relative to gigastacy are just because she's stacylite, not even a becky really.

I can only ever remember one exception to this with supporting cast of an old baseball anime I watched called Touch where you have a slightly ugly guy (maybe 6/10) named Isami Nishimura who had a crush on the heroine (Minami Asakura) who was the love interest of the main Chad char Uesugi Kazuya

51oa8tB1 LL

He's constantly expressing his love for Minami and constantly getting shot down.
Albeit politely (Minami is goddess of tact) so it's hard to hate her for it, I didn't at the time and still don't.

Throughout the series Isami Nishimura has such extreme oneitis that he constantly rejects this one girl Suzuko who keeps chasing after him.
Suzuko

It's 100% understandable as she is a landwhale (not a fit gymnast like Minami) and it's sort of similar to the "Hinata chases Naruto but he DGAF because chasing Sakura" dynamic under more realistic circumstances because she's not as much of a cutie as Hinata and also they're not magic ninjas.

Over time I just got the biggest crush on Suzuko though because it's not like she's always chasing Chad or just making passes at any guy she thinks is in her league: she 100% fixates on her love for Isami Nishimura and you kind of admire her for that. I normally don't like landwhales (it makes me think of my own lack of discipline) but she is a hard-working girl (she manages the baseball team!) so a little overindulgence with food is kinda forgiveable.

Her chasing Isami is basically played for laughs most of the show. She is basically near-crying every time he rejects her because of his unrequited oneitis for Minami so you can't help but feel for her and wish you could be the BF that would make her happy. Isami regularly lightly chides Suzuko being ugly to try and get her to GTFO, and part of the contrast is that Minami is never so brutal in her rejections. I don't know if that necessarily makes her any better: Minami is likely rejecting Isami over looks the same way that Isami is rejecting Suzuko over looks, Isami is just more honest about it.

Isami's GAR moment though is when some random Chadlites are SERIOUSLY bullying the shit out of Suzuko though, and she's actually crying about it, collapsed kneeling on the ground and sobbing. This flips a switch and he beats the fuck out of them and it's fucking awesome.

Maybe some of you might think it's based to mock a landwhale and maybe the majority deserve it, but Suzuko didn't deserve that so I think it was cool to stand up for her. I think in a way it was Isami making up for his own light mockery of her (even though she sorta deserved isome admonishment by constantly harassing him, he did tend to go slightly overboard) by defending her that one time.

Damnit I want to watch it again but I don't really have time to watch another 101 episodes, this is nearly LOGH-tier and there's so much shit I haven't seen yet but fuck I want that feel of watching Touch for the first time again. Some of you please enjoy that in my place.
Dont be here. You are young and should have hope. This place is for 22 year old hugless, dateless and kissless virgins like me
You don't need to be fucking hugless, that's just purity spiralling.

I'm not hugless because in elementary school there were a bunch of girls who wanted to virtue-signal how empathetic they were and so went and hugged every single member of the class on the last day, even the most disgusting guys they would never date/kiss/fuck.

Last edited:
unironically, do you have drip? alot of people here understate fashionmaxxing, but imo it's necessary for any cel to ascend. it's more of a requirement than a boost, since even a high tier normie (and chadlite in specific situations) will face rejection if they're walking around in asics, cargo shorts, and a WOW t shirt.
of course you can fashionMAX with actual style, but it's pretty easy, especially for youngcels, to do basic fashionmaxxing. what clothes do you usually wear?

unironically, do you have drip? alot of people here understate fashionmaxxing, but imo it's necessary for any cel to ascend. it's more of a requirement than a boost, since even a high tier normie (and chadlite in specific situations) will face rejection if they're walking around in asics, cargo shorts, and a WOW t shirt.
of course you can fashionMAX with actual style, but it's pretty easy, especially for youngcels, to do basic fashionmaxxing. what clothes do you usually wear?
This is only useful for normie looking guys, OP is a 4/10, therefore no clothes on earth will make him ascend

This is only useful for normie looking guys, OP is a 4/10, therefore no clothes on earth will make him ascend
cope I have seen 4/10 high schoolers uglier than me and around same height ~5'5 ascend due to fashion and NT maxxing

cope I have seen 4/10 high schoolers uglier than me and around same height ~5'5 ascend due to fashion and NT maxxing
I already fashion and NTmaxxed, and I’m a 1,78m with a 4/10 face. Where is my ascension? Where is my gf?

it’s nowhere, because 4/10 is doomed, no fashion or NT can makeup for a sub5 face

I already fashion and NTmaxxed, and I’m a 1,78m with a 4/10 face. Where is my ascension? Where is my gf?

it’s nowhere, because 4/10 is doomed, no fashion or NT can makeup for a sub5 face
not for high schoolers