Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I find it ironic that a group called "Fundies say the darndest things" comes after us

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Obviously, "fundie" is short for "fundamentalist," which conjures the idea of a zealot believing in things with no evidence, or contrary to existing evidence. Typically, a fundamentalist would be a religious person, but that's not always the case. But they're usually characterized as someone who butts heads with science, and refuses to believe science in order to preserve their own delusional beliefs.

But here's the thing: we're not fundamentalists. The core of our beliefs, the black pill, is built upon a strong, solid foundation of scientific evidence and proof. We are the rationalists, being gaslit by the true fundies who are projecting their zealotry onto us: the leftist fundamentalists who have infiltrated and taken over and destroyed the critical thinking/rational thought movement that, correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I'm aware, was big in the 00's. Now they've twisted it into a hate campaign against anything leftists don't personally like, the exact opposite of rational thought.

And I know the movement had been infiltrated and rotted from within: I used to be a part of the rational thought "movement" back in the late 00's, back when I had just gained high-speed internet access due to attending college for the first time, and getting away from the dial-up connections my family had at home. I remember listening to people like Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, and the Thinking Atheist, and trying to learn what it was to think critically, and examine claims and beliefs under an objective lens.

The thing is, in hindsight, it's clear to see exactly why the rational thought movement was a prime target for these leftist fundamentalists: the main "focus" of this movement would appear, from those on the outside who don't care to look further than surface level, was to target and tear down Christian fundamentalists on the right. This would naturally appeal to leftist fundies while also providing them ample opportunity to join and blend in, as the right-wing Christian fundies were their natural enemy. But they very quickly poisoned the movement from within, and twisted its entire purpose from learning to think rationally and critically and question narratives, and believe that which is supported with reason and logic, or evidence, to being about initiating hate campaigns against those who the leftist fundies deem evil, essentially.

And I saw this infiltration, as it was happening. I wasn't the only one in the movement who noticed, either, and far from the only one who was disgruntled by these left-wing fundies who came in and made the movement their own home. In fact, I myself left the movement back in about 2014 when it became clear to me that the movement was compromised, and was inevitably becoming a bastion of far-left, communist zealotry. I haven't been back since; I don't imagine it has improved at all in the intervening years. In fact, a group by the name of "Fundies say the darndest things" coming after our black pilled, and therefore, scientifically supported beliefs, proves that the critical thinking and rational thought movements of the 00's is dead. Ironically, it has been bled dry from within by the very fundamentalists (sure, left-wing, not right-wing, but still fundies) that the movement originally stood strong against.

Now, instead of teaching people to think for themselves, and to learn critical thinking skills, the so-called "rational thought" movement is now, quite ironically, indoctrinating people, especially young people, into their leftist fundamentalist beliefs, and striking out at those who do actually engage in critical thought. I thought the original rational thought movements were something admirable, to teach young people how to think for themselves; now, it's dead in water, the soulless husk of its dead body kept "alive" by the very fundamentalists it was meant to oppose. As we black pilled incels are critical thinkers ourselves, and have views and beliefs backed by scientific evidence, this makes us a natural enemy to these types of fundies, who instead of taking a clear, objective look at the facts presented in numerous scientific research papers, would rather shut us down so that there is no competition to their backward, inane, irrational beliefs.

Our entire culture is adeptly founded in advertiser-friendly ideas.

When the internet was not widely monetized, a wider set of culture and ideas were shared. Whenever advertisers hit the money-makers 'bottom dollar' by withdrawing from websites for containing content they believe will affect their sales, the businesses that host advertisers change their content policies to exclude ideas that discourage advertisers.

It is disappointing to recognize, but this simple reason is why our culture cannot challenge opposing views en masse;
the political views that advertisers implore become the only political views that exist.

When the internet was not widely monetized, a wider set of culture and ideas were shared. Whenever advertisers hit the money-makers 'bottom dollar' by withdrawing from websites for containing content they believe will affect their sales, the businesses that host advertisers change their content policies to exclude ideas that discourage advertisers.

It is disappointing to recognize, but this simple reason is why our culture cannot challenge opposing views en masse;
the political views that advertisers implore become the only political views that exist.
11366302.jpg

It's sad, but true, as money talks, and those with the money get to drive the cultural zeitgeist of our generation. But part of the reason why advertisers are upholding the political views of leftist fundamentalists is because they are screeching the loudest. Everyone can hear them, even if what they have to say and believe is nonsense, their influence is far too widespread to ignore.

Also, why did you write that in black?

Yes.. it is very disappointing.. like we live in an an endless spiral around the sphere of shit. One side of the spiral is stable and the other isn't.

Yes.. it is very disappointing.. like we live in an an endless spiral around the sphere of shit. One side of the spiral is stable and the other isn't.
I'm not sure what to make of that metaphor.

Fundies thinking they're smarter and better than us ironically projecting onto us and presuming we're fundamentalist, even though are beliefs are based in scientific fact.

Fundies thinking they're smarter and better than us ironically projecting onto us and presuming we're fundamentalist, even though are beliefs are based in scientific fact.
Yeah yeah I agree with your statement