Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it extraordinary that no woman looks at me

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I get absolutely no choosing signals. Even the ugliest, fattest, most repulsive looking bitches don't even give me more than 0.5 seconds of eye contact before they look away. It's actually insane. It actually makes me feel like I am an unwanted beast.

I get absolutely no choosing signals. Even the ugliest, fattest, most repulsive looking bitches don't even give me more than 0.5 seconds of eye contact before they look away. It's actually insane. It actually makes me feel like I am an unwanted beast.
Do you go outside?

Lol women don’t talk to me and pretend I don’t exist unless they need to talk to me.

Relatable

Very occasionally, i get leered at by toilets when they think im not looking n shiet, mang, but my peripheral vision is top notch, Chico

At least they are not crossing the road just so they don't have to walk past you

Women love to deceive you with politeness and consideration. FUCK EM ALL

I glanced at a foid the other day and she pretty much turned her head around 180 degrees like a fucking owl. It was borderline impressive.

They have a ticket at the cock carousel

Women don't notice unattractive men, according to studies.
  • This study was founded by Ehwhatever; I think this post gave a summary of the findings.
  • Here is another study linked here.

because they don't even give ioi to anyone;
they don't have to try for fwbs the supplies are limitless

"Choosing signals" ?

They notice me, it's just I have autist "creepy" stares that foids would move away from me.

I can totally relate. Most women would prefer to cross the road to avoid walking past me or even make eye contact with me. I’d cry if it wasn’t so funny. Fuck em.

Yep and the 0.5 seconds that do happen are “why tf are you looking at me, beast?” that make me wish that accidental eye contact never happened lol. This happens despite the fact that I go through my days purposely trying to avoid eye contact while walking down the street, for precisely this reason. So it goes.

Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back