Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I find basic tasks impossible

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've spoken to a person who experiences similar traits and he suggested that I may have ADHD.

A lot of the everyday tasks seem very hard to me but at the same time there are complex tasks which don't really bother me at all. I wish It was the other way around since I look like a weirdo in front of the normies.

Today I had to go to the bank and I struggled to keep an eye contact with the woman working there while sweating the entire time for no reason at all.

I was not attracted to her nor considered her a danger in fact she tried to ease tension when she saw my autistic impressions and how much I was sweating.

I had to sign some paper and on my way to grab the pen my hands started shaking and the paper almost got wet from the sweat that was dripping from my hands.

I had no patience to finally exit the building and once I did I felt relieved.

Non-NTness will always claim you.

@ElTruecel

Abused dog trait. Over for us :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Struggling to keep eye contact is a sign of autism is struggle with eye contact as well

its a sign ur ugly and dont want girls to laugh at u
that too , being self-conscious about being ugly makes you want to hide your disgusting ugly face or at least put a mask on like I put on hood all the time to cover subhuman side profile at least.

once on little sleep i had to read a paper to sign at dr office and my retard brain couldnt understand anything. the foid at desk must have thought i was retarded. jfl

kids played sports and did other things outside of school i never could focus enough to do anything

Nt pill is law