Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I finally have the courage to tell you good people who I am.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I will not post my image but I look like this man but I am not so big. I am 5'4 curry subhuman trash dirt skinnyfat :giga::giga::giga: He is my twin. I look like an idiot indian man but I want a white girfriend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I love them. Fellow incels, how do I achieve this goal?

It is not my fault I am Indian :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Attachments

• D0EF78E6-2950-40AE-947A-805B52B06976.png
    D0EF78E6-2950-40AE-947A-805B52B06976.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 161
You believe in reincarnation, right? So maybe next time... Sorry for being mean...

"I want a white girl only"

Okay mister faggot volcel race coper

My eyes are in a similar position. :cryfeels:

"I want a white girl only"

Okay mister faggot volcel race coper
No but all my curry women hate me and want white men so I have to choose white woman and white woman is way hotter than curry lady, I need a white girlfriend :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Another curry looking for a White girl

Last edited:
Where do you live, OP? (country)

Londonguy is super bluepilled, it's so sad.

If you look similar to him, you mog me.

All you had to say was 5'4. Even if you were white and had a good face, it would still be over

You want a white gf while living in India? I know there are a lot of light-skinned people there, but...

:waitwhat:
I see them on tv I want fuck beautiful big boob blonde big ass yes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
All you had to say was 5'4. Even if you were white and had a good face, it would still be over
:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: This forum is honest but it destroys my bluepilled indian brain :bluepill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

It's over friend. The very best you can hope for is arranged betabuxx marriage with an ugly Indian woman.

You believe in reincarnation, right? So maybe next time... Sorry for being mean...
Maybe we will all be reincarnated as dogs in the next life!

Maybe we will all be reincarnated as dogs in the next life!
A rabbi told me that if I marry a goy woman, after death I will be her dog. Where do I sign the deal?

At least u are a black pill curry and realise its over, no white pussy for u

No but all my curry women hate me and want white men so I have to choose white woman and white woman is way hotter than curry lady, I need a white girlfriend :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Do you seriously think white foids are any better? They are by far the most shallow,narcissistic and soulless of them all.And good luck finding one that doesn't hide behind 10 layers of fakeup.

no pity for non-whites who want white women

no one can mog a currycel in terms of inceldom

I’m white as a ghost and I can’t get a white girlfriend, it’s over for me but it never began for a currycel.

I will not post my image but I look like this man but I am not so big. I am 5'4 curry subhuman trash dirt skinnyfat :giga::giga::giga: He is my twin. I look like an idiot indian man but I want a white girfriend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I love them. Fellow incels, how do I achieve this goal?
It's easy, just become a multi-millionaire and you can find a white girlfriend. She'll fuck Chad on the side, but if you're lucky you won't find out.

Become an iNCel hERo and next life you will be reincarnated as White chad and can fuck all the blonde big booty females that you desire.

You remind me of @SOMCEL youre like the curry version of him

Damn, dude. Life keeps getting worse and worse