Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I finally got a match on Hinge

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
After days of intense swiping, I finally got a match on Hinge. This girl looks ok. I’d say she’s a 5.5/10. Or maybe a 6/10.

We talked about her favourite artist. I honestly don’t think she was interested in dating me or anything like that. I just think she wanted to have a friendly conversation about her favourite artist. The moment I told her that I’d like to have a coffee with her, she ghosted me.

Imagine if I was a tall Chad. She would’ve said yes so fast. It’s over

foids so shallow

:soy: "Just take a shower before you go out and meet her!" :foidSoy:

After days of intense swiping, I finally got a match on Hinge. This girl looks ok. I’d say she’s a 5.5/10. Or maybe a 6/10.

We talked about her favourite artist. I honestly don’t think she was interested in dating me or anything like that. I just think she wanted to have a friendly conversation about her favourite artist. The moment I told her that I’d like to have a coffee with her, she ghosted me.

pic of her? Or larper

FAKECEL FAKECEL WALKING!!!!!!

Guess you got unhinged.

If you're incel level ugly she would talk to you only if she had to. She did it to spend time with you. So probably in your case it is what you told her that mattered, not how you look.

You can bump your social skills and stop being incel.

gonna address the elephant in the room here...... what type of cuck antimale pro-whoring music did she like anyway?

I matched with your mom and oneitis, I’ll go and fuck them now

If you're incel level ugly she would talk to you only if she had to. She did it to spend time with you. So probably in your case it is what you told her that mattered, not how you look.

Then explain how i’ve gotten 0 matches on Tinder after swiping right on 1000+ girls

Then explain how i’ve gotten 0 matches on Tinder after
Tinder is Chad only. There are almost no girls on datings. If you have any matches your chances in IRL are very high.

swiping right on 1000+ girls
Who told you this will help you? Tinder is designed to show lots of hot meat. If you swipe right on everyone algorithm will put you down in the queue because hot people don't do it.

I've had a rather similar experience. We matched because we both didn't take the kikecine. After a dozen or so messages were exchanged on why we both didn't, I tried to pivot the convo and asked if she spoke Dutch (my native tongue). Radio silence. I wonder how common such matches are?

Tinder is Chad only. There are almost no girls on datings. If you have any matches your chances in IRL are very high.

Who told you this will help you? Tinder is designed to show lots of hot meat. If you swipe right on everyone algorithm will put you down in the queue because hot people don't do it.
I swipe right on everyone except landwhales, niggers and tattooed girls

True, women will just use ugly men as a shoulder to cry on, she will only grant intimacy and love to a good-looking/attractive guy, when the attractive guy leaves her or dumps her, she will talk to her ugly male friend who is friendzoned in the meantime. When she finds a new attractive bf, she will stop talking to her ugly.male friend, and spend quality time with her new male partner. The cycle repeats itself

I've had a rather similar experience. We matched because we both didn't take the kikecine. After a dozen or so messages were exchanged on why we both didn't, I tried to pivot the convo and asked if she spoke Dutch (my native tongue). Radio silence. I wonder how common such matches are?
In the millions. Its a quick attention grab for women

How am i fakecel if she ghosted me
People here are idiots and think that if a girl flirts with you or even just talks to you you're not an incel.

Not at all true, since sometimes there's no Chads to talk to, so girls will talk to a sub-chad, or even flirt with him but she won't sleep with him or date him. It's just something to do while she's waiting to get fucked by Chad, who is currently fucking many other girls.

From a Psychological Perspective, I strongly believe men are hardwired to be overconfident (to have a better chance at attracting women). The way this manifests in incels, is incels thinking they are almost good enough to get women, and that it's almost within their reach. When the reality is, maybe if they were a little more attractive they could talk to women sometimes, but it wouldn't go anywhere because they'd need to be much more attractive than they are. Only a tiny percent of guys ever get laid.

Damn you actually got a match on one of the dating apps? Mogs me.