Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I felt kinda sad today

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I went to visit my grandma and she happens to live in the same area where I had once gone out with a girl and I couldn't help but reminish those moments.

It hapened a few years ago when I was still in college. It was my first and only "date" if you can even call it that. It didn't go anywhere, it was obvious it wouldn't from the start. She probably doesn't even remember me anymore and I'm still a KHV. But still, even though it was a waste of time in the grand scheme of things, I felt sort of good that day.

It was nice having a girl by my side, conversating with me about all sort of stupid and random things just spending time together. There was no sexual tension of course but I was very stressed on that day that it was kinda hard to think about sex anyway. I didn't even bother making a move because it was clear as water that she didn't want me to.

But still it was nice, just walking by the sea, her telling me about how she wanted to dress as a princess but couldn't find a dress or that time that she was ill and vommited all night long. I remember we were walking really close to each other and I pulled myself away because touching her would have probably annoyed her. I was very shy and respected women back in the day but of course that changed with time.

It was honestly kinda sad walking this road today all alone, as a washed out shell of a person, corrupted by inceldom with barely any sanity left. I shouldn't even have gone out with her. It was a glitch in the Matrix, a statistical error.

Talking nonsense with girls is a bottomless pit tbh

It merely happen with girls you already know nothing will happen with.

Talking nonsense with girls is a bottomless pit tbh

It merely happen with girls you already know nothing will happen with.
Yes, I can agree with this. It still is better than nothing though looking back at it. We are too ugly/sexuallly retarded anyway so talking nonsense is the best we can have.

I was very shy and respected women back in the day but of course that changed with time.
I remember that time when I too respected and adored women back when I was 12-13. Such an innocent time full of hope, love and happiness no hatred and all, god I miss those times.

It was honestly kinda sad walking this road today all alone, as a washed out shell of a person
I know how it feels I am 24 years old and when I go on my walks in places I have been as a child or teenager I feel so empty, I am just an empty shell of what I once was. I experience no happiness anymore, none at all only cold bitter hatred that has consumed all that is I.

I remember that time when I too respected and adored women back when I was 12-13. Such an innocent time full of hope, love and happiness no hatred and all, god I miss those times.

I know how it feels I am 24 years old and when I go on my walks in places I have been as a child or teenager I feel so empty, I am just an empty shell of what I once was. I experience no happiness anymore, none at all only cold bitter hatred that has consumed all that is I.

I feel the same way brother. I'm so derranged and dehumanized at this point, sex has given up on me.

Yes, I can agree with this. It still is better than nothing though looking back at it. We are too ugly/sexuallly retarded anyway so talking nonsense is the best we can have.
I hear you. Nostalgia can be an enjoyable relieving feeling. However living too much in the past can end up being destructive for yourself.

Recently I found on facebook a girl I used to consider as an oneitis some years ago (she was a legit giga Stacey : blond, athletic, harmonious forms, the same kind of face as Sophia Lauren, and she didn't even know it by the time). To see what she became today was a literal cold shower for me (she obviously uses drugs and alcohol, is fat, has wrinkle despite her young age, has a below average bf that seems to have the same awful life hygiene, etc.).

The past is past, now our only choice is to look forward, and for good.

Last edited:
I feel the same way brother. I'm so derranged and dehumanized at this point, sex has given up on me.
I believe we become a lot of different persons in our life. Think about it, are you the same person you were as a child? No not even remotely. How about early teen years? Mid teen years? Late teen years? start of twenties? We become so many different persons in life it´s insane. You were 17 right?

But I don´t know if you experience it the same way as me. But when I go for a walk a place I went many years ago I describe it as the ghost of christmas past. Where you like in the Christmas story "scrooge" go back in time at the same place you were maybe 10 years ago and imagine how you stood there and had the time of your life. If you catch my drift or is this totally insane to you? :/

I hear you. Nostalgia can be an enjoyable relieving feeling. However living too much in the past can end up being destructive for yourself.

Recently I found on facebook a girl I used to consider as an oneitis some years ago (she was a legit giga Stacey : blond, athletic, harmonious forms, the same kind of face as Sophia Lauren tbh, and she didn't even know it by the time). To see what she became today was a literal cold shower (obviously uses drugs and alcohol, is fat, has wrinkle despite her young age, has a cuck bf that seems have the same awful life hygiene, etc.).

The past is past, now our only choice is to look forward, and for good.
But there is nothing forward tbh. And this, this is just a very small memory like 0,00000000000001% of my ife and it only came back because I went to that area. And it's the only good memory I have. It's the only time where a girl wanted to spend time with me even if it was pointless.
I believe we become a lot of different persons in our life. Think about it, are you the same person you were as a child? No not even remotely. How about early teen years? Mid teen years? Late teen years? start of twenties? We become so many different persons in life it´s insane. You were 17 right?

But I don´t know if you experience it the same way as me. But when I go for a walk a place I went many years ago I describe it as the ghost of christmas past. Where you like in the Christmas story "scrooge" go back in time at the same place you were maybe 10 years ago and imagine how you stood there and had the time of your life. If you catch my drift or is this totally insane to you? :/
No, I totally get you. I'm insane already anyway.