Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fell down from my bike

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I went to a convenience store to buy some snacks and alcohol. It was a bit slippery, so I fell down after I got down off my bike near the pavement. My foot got a scratch and it bled. There were witnesses, but at least they showed sympathy and asked if I was okay. It still hurts right now and I can still see the blood but what hurts more is when I see the pair of couples in the convenience store, holding hands and bantering with each other while they browse the shelves. God hates me for no reason, he gave me a bleeding foot and made me witness a suifuel moment.

Brb. gonna cope with this alcohol.

Last edited:
Get well soon

Are you quitting and sobermaxxing?
No Im forced to stop due to medical reasons. Dont have to smoke but still do it :feelshaha:

Havent drinked anything in 5 months,not even soda. Only water :feelsrope:

No Im forced to stop due to medical reasons. Dont have to smoke but still do it :feelshaha:

Havent drinked anything in 5 months,not even soda. Only water :feelsrope:
Ah, start with some beer if you are going to.

Ah, start with some beer if you are going to.
I will have to be sober for atleast one more year, cant drink anything,not even soft drinks.
Also I hate most beers

I will have to be sober for atleast one more year, cant drink anything,not even soft drinks.
Also I hate most beers
That's too bad then, do you have a stomach problem?

Beer is the best form of alcohol imo. Liquid bread.

That's too bad then, do you have a stomach problem?
yeah,shit sucks absolute ass,was in hospital for 3 weeks
Beer is the best form of alcohol imo. Liquid bread.
beer is good when its not cheap.I like the premium stuff.If I see a certain beer sold in 2L than I dont buy it anymore lol

I like hard liquor more then beer. Why just get a buzz when you can get proper drunk?

yeah,shit sucks absolute ass,was in hospital for 3 weeks

beer is good when its not cheap.I like the premium stuff.If I see a certain beer sold in 2L than I dont buy it anymore lol

I like hard liquor more then beer. Why just get a buzz when you can get proper drunk?
feels god man ngl. both feels good

I don't even know how to ride a bike :feelsrope:

how old r u. balancing on a bike takes some practice.
28,tried bikemaxxing when i was kid,failed and gave up.
Some of us are just doomed to fail at everything in life due to being genetic trash.

Damn bro, I hope your foot is okay. Just have some drinks bro.