Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel too ugly for incel circles

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Anyone else feels like this?

I saw a lot of incel pics, and honestly, all mog me.

I don't know what to do tbh, even in new incel forums, I'm still mogged.

Tbh, idk if I have a place anywhere.

This is getting too much to handle for me.

Thanks for reading.

I get mogged to oblivion by the fakes on discord. I'm glad the mods nuked the ratings megathread

What do you look like? I look like a total aspie plus short and sub 5 face

Anyone else feels like this?

I saw a lot of incel pics, and honestly, all mog me.

I don't know what to do tbh, even in new incel forums, I'm still mogged.

Tbh, idk if I have a place anywhere.

This is getting too much to handle for me.

Thanks for reading.

Come on, it can't be THAT bad :(

The ones that post pictures of themselves aren't the ones who are too ashamed to put pictures up. In reality they're bragging about the fact that for once in their lives they are the most relatively attractive in the room

I have aspergers, am half jewish, short as shit, face is literally just a circle, no chin, shitty colored eyes, greasy hair due to not showering, hair is longish and ugly colored, ugly face, ugly fucking nose, ugly eyebrows, skinny fat, bad feet, bad bladder, small penis.

Just take a shower, bro :kys:

I get mogged to oblivion by the fakes on discord. I'm glad the mods nuked the ratings megathread
Same brother, at least we should live in an illusion that everyone looks like us.

Most likely a larper, as is anyone who claims to be uglier than every other incel.

execute all fakecels and bring me their heads. ofc the mods are too cucked to do anything about it

I have aspergers, am half jewish, short as shit, face is literally just a circle, no chin, shitty colored eyes, greasy hair due to not showering, hair is longish and ugly colored, ugly face, ugly fucking nose, ugly eyebrows, skinny fat, bad feet, bad bladder, small penis.
come cope with the cope with me boyo

They all mog me tbh. :feelsbadman:

At first I thougt I am a gigatrucel until I found out about the larpers. Now I think I am a three or a four on good days. (sadness scala) 1 crippled, 2 deformed, 3 very ugly. I am insecure about my extremely small jaw though. I could be a 2 as well.

How did you send your photos?

Last edited:
execute all fakecels and bring me their heads. ofc the mods are too cucked to do anything about it
cuz our mods are kike chads getting shekels out of the truecels misery

Rip.

Survivorship bias. How many "incels" do you reckon share their pics in public? 5%?

The ones that post pictures of themselves aren't the ones who are too ashamed to put pictures up.

I'm verified 2.5 by 13k .
While this is you on the other hand
View attachment 36051
Yes, this is vis face pic.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK? I POST AMONGST PPL WHO LOOK LIKE THIS. FUCKING FAKECEL

I made a thread about this a while ago. Keep in mind that the super ugly usually don't post their pics publicly, it's the prettier ones who make that for a nice ego massage.

Come on, it can't be THAT bad :(
Thankfully it's not like I have severe disabilities with tumors and the like, thank the almighty.

I guess that's a plus.
The ones that post pictures of themselves aren't the ones who are too ashamed to put pictures up. In reality they're bragging about the fact that for once in their lives they are the most relatively attractive in the room
Thanks for the words brother, I'll put that in my mind.
:)

Some incels use fake pictures of their friends or random people , they are too ashemed to reveal their true face. I am sure not all the pics you saw where real.

They all mog me tbh. :feelsbadman:

At first I thougt I am a gigatrucel until I found out about the larpers. Now I think I am a three or a four on good days. (sadness scala) 1 crippled, 2 deformed, 3 very ugly. I am insecure about my extremely small jaw though. I could be a 2, as well.

How did you send your photos?
Rip brother, idk what we should do at this point.
Even copes run out.
Survivorship bias. How many "incels" do you reckon share their pics in public? 5%?
What is survivorship bias, if I may ask?
Is it what @shotaconcel said?

you are ugly, yes

I didnt rate you a 2,5 though,
3-3.5 would be accurate rating.
this is what I had rated you
Download 1

dont lie without tagging my name.

but yes
you are one of the ugly ones in the community.

I made a thread about this a while ago. Keep in mind that the super ugly usually don't post their pics publicly, it's the prettier ones who make that for a nice ego massage.
Thanks for the words, I'll keep that in mind.

you are ugly, yes

I didnt rate you a 2,5 though, dont lie without tagging my name.
3-3.5 would be accurate rating.
I did tag you, by writing 13k without the @ should ping you if I'm not mistaken.
Also sorry if I was wrong, but 2.5-3 was the range that I recall.
But that's not the point.

I'm not sure if survivorship bias is the correct term, but the idea is that good looking people are more likely to post their picture than ugly people, which can make the community look like it has more attractive people than it really does.
Ok thanks, I'll take your word for it.
but yes
It is fucking over.

I did tag you, by writing 13k without the @ should ping you if I'm not mistaken.
Also sorry if I was wrong, but 2.5-3 was the range that I recall.
But that's not the point.

3-4 is not that bad, come one. There's still hope for you!

I'm really ugly.
Even get called ugly by relatives and little siblings:(

Your relatives are fucking losers. I hope you're a dick to your siblings lol. That's fucking weird to just tell family they are ugly. Did you piss them off or are they just that cruel?

Execute Order 66 on fakecels

Cope.
I’ve seen your pic, you are bordering on high tier normie, talk about LARP...

die. rot in hell you scum of the earth twat @VisVoi. i had a strong feeling hes a larper its like you can pick up their larping from their mannerisms
I'm an 18 year old NEET manlet and that face pic of mine was a morph.

Cope all you want, I'm not larping.

Stop lying faggot I'll kill you nigga

Same tbh that's why i will not show my face because i will get bullied and humilliated by other ''incels''
i'm glad you're back

Good that you did not have see the ratings megathread, it's gone now, it was a pure suifuel, there are some literal chads on this forum.

i'm probably shorter than 99% of the incels here

Good that you did not have see the ratings megathread, it's gone now, it was a pure suifuel, there are some literal chads on this forum.
There where ratings in here ? What ? No fucking way? For real ? I am so happy i didn't see any of that. I went as a guest at the other forum looksmax or something i don't remember the name and it almost gave me a heart attack. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There are some ascended members there too.
Impossible in theory to have a perfect website for us.
ascended members are 30yo+ members like faceandlsm and feminismiscancer though..
"us"
you prolly wont be virgin come next 5 years, you cant do fakecelhunting while u are 17

Fuck

Theres no escaping these scum
I wouldnt call 35-40yo incels scum because they got laid once 10 years ago.
95% of incels wouldnt be virgin if they tried as much as Faceandlms did.
The sub30 non virgins are banned.

There where ratings in here ? What ? No fucking way? For real ? I am so happy i didn't see any of that. I went as a guest at the other forum looksmax or something i don't remember the name and it almost gave me a heart attack. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes, don't be sorry rather be happy. There used to be a large stickied rating megathread on this forum, even ethnics who posted their pics were above average. The rating megathread in looksmax.org is not populated yet, if you want to sui very soon you can keep an eye on that thread, I am sure many fuckers from this forum are going to post their pics on there soon.

Your relatives are fucking losers. I hope you're a dick to your siblings lol. That's fucking weird to just tell family they are ugly. Did you piss them off or are they just that cruel?
I think it's natural to hate ugly men, I contact them way less tho.
I'm thankful that it was removed.
ascended members are 30yo+ members like faceandlsm and feminismiscancer though..
"us"
you prolly wont be virgin come next 5 years, you cant do fakecelhunting while u are 17

I wouldnt call 35-40yo incels scum because they got laid once 10 years ago.
95% of incels wouldnt be virgin if they tried as much as Faceandlms did.
The sub30 non virgins are banned.
You know it's over for ethnics in the west.
I'll try my best to relocate or arrange marriage tho.
Yes, don't be sorry rather be happy. There used to be a large stickied rating megathread on this forum, even ethnics who posted their pics were above average. The rating megathread in looksmax.org is not populated yet, if you want to sui very soon you can keep an eye on that thread, I am sure many fuckers from this forum are going to post their pics on there soon.
I'm not clicking it then.

Last edited:
Having a rate looks forum only hurts more than helps

Basically me except the jewish part. My face is just a round blob, not even overweight, but muh body fat percentage because I'm a subhuman.
Most humans look normal even when they're overweight, but my face will stay obese looking until I drop to sub 10% body fat.

Just saintmax bro,

>shitty colored eyes

jfl @ eyecolor importance, what's your canthal tilt?