Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Takes The Backpill Beyond the Dating Scene

just nuke the entire planet br0000

Oh that's a nice one - "I'm just joking"

Wait... you think everyone on this forum is totally serious 100% of the time?

Oh my god.

You appear to be unfamiliar with the internet and its culture. Are you a 90 year old woman whose grandson bought them a computer as gift?

Wait... you think everyone on this forum is totally serious 100% of the time?

Never said that, just saying its BS to go from:
I’m perfectly open about hating women
To:
there is such a thing as dark/ironic humour

Seems rather convenient, and I ask again, can't anyone you label a psychopath makes the same convenient BS excuses - "oh well I'm just joking so it doesn't count"

Lastly, something being funny doesn't mean you aren't serious about it, so saying "its dark humor" doesn't even mean anything

"Dude, stop being such a narcissist, it's annoying."
"I'm not a narcissist, you only think that because I'm amazing and you're jealous!"

1. Nice strawman

2. The person who made this argument never even said I was a narcissist

3. I had the exact opposite reaction you were pretending to have, this post was cringe, especially with the image spamming - "this is so funny, I'm going to spam some le funny GIFs to prove it"

It just seemed really "try hard"

That's a very nice thing, I am glad you feel sorry for us.

Never said that, just saying its BS to go from:

To:

Seems rather convenient, and I ask again, can't anyone you label a psychopath makes the same convenient BS excuses - "oh well I'm just joking so it doesn't count"

Lastly, something being funny doesn't mean you aren't serious about it, so saying "its dark humor" doesn't even mean anything

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you genuinely just really stupid?

Yes, I hate women. I’m not being sarcastic.

Yes, I also joke around a lot on the Internet, as everyone does, because it’s a form of coping and letting off steam.

You’re an idiot. Goodbye.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you genuinely just really stupid?

Yes, I hate women. I’m not being sarcastic.

Yes, I also joke around a lot on the Internet, as everyone does, because it’s a form of coping and letting off steam.

You’re an idiot. Goodbye.

can't anyone you label a psychopath makes the same convenient BS excuses - "oh well I'm just joking so it doesn't count"

The real black pill is in realizing that the black isn't about looks or dating. The black pill simply refers to the fundamental truth about something, stripped of all the baggage.

The black pill about dating, for example, is that it's all based on LMS.

The real black pill is in realizing that the black isn't about looks or dating. The black pill simply refers to the fundamental truth about something, stripped of all the baggage.

tbh

Yeah, the blackpill is the cold hard truth. No sugar coating, no emotional arguments, no wishful thinking. The objective truth.