Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Takes The Backpill Beyond the Dating Scene

Kind of agree with this. My life isn’t really all that bad most people are nice to me these days I just can’t get a date to save my fucking life so the dating scene is the only place I’ll apply the blackpill
The blackpill is already beyond the dating scene(socially and politically), and even if it weren't the results from the dating scene is so significant that it affects your whole life.
Also true

IT will compliment this thread
it’s pretty based though.

only THREE paragraphs even a low attention span cel like me could read and understand it

Last edited:
Well they'll be complimenting a misogynist incel who doesn't give a shit about them so that's their problem.

@XOR I like your new avatar change
@BlkPillPres thoughts?

You can only argue with blue pillers so much till you get tired, kinda busy right now, think I'll let this low effort post slide, anyone can read any of my threads and see my positions are well defended

@XOR I like your new avatar change

You can only argue with blue pillers so much till you get tired, kinda busy right now, think I'll let this low effort post slide, anyone can read any of my threads and see my positions are well defended
I finally manged to trigger you. Nice. Fucking weasel.

Basically they’re coping so hard they force their cope on you. @BlkPillPres is a PERFECT example of that. He thinks he’s the most High IQ Basedcel on the planet:rolleyes:

I don't think that, it just comes off like that to people, and a lot of people say it too

So if that's the interpretation you get of me
AND
That's what other people say about me

What does that say?

These kinds of posts always sound so defensive, and they are always so funny because they are ironically only pointing out the interpretation THEY HAVE FOR SAID PERSON

"You think you're so smart"

No, YOU think I'm so smart, which is why you interpret my words as smart and me trying to "come off" as smart

Its like when someone says you are using "big words", no friend, the words are "big" to you, you're ironically only complimenting someone when you make "defensive" type insults about what you think that person thinks of themselves, YOU ARE PROJECTING YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS

I didn't rate myself as that high, other people did, and ironically so do you

I finally manged to trigger you. Nice. Fucking weasel.

You got one of the shortest responses that I've probably ever written on this site, and you consider that triggering?

Also in relation to what @Mogged Loner just said about how I "rate" myself, like I told him, its YOU guys that rate me "highly", its your judgements of me that you are projecting onto me

How am I so important that you FINALLY "managed to trigger me", meaning this was a focus for you, like a goal :feelskek:

"You aren't important bro, you're nothing......... I FINALLY managed to trigger you" :feelskek:

Last edited:
When you experience the blackpill first hand everyday it's pretty hard not to apply it to every aspect in life

Exactly

I'd argue, to not apply it to every aspect of life, is nothing but coping and delusion

A nihilist doesn't just apply nihilism to ONLY his dating life, think about how retarded that sounds

Nor does an atheist only apply the concept "I won't believe without sufficient evidence" to strictly the world of religion (that would not make sense either)

If you knew a guy who was an atheist, but you had #BelieveAllWomen on his twitter account, wouldn't you find that EXTREMELY IRONIC?

That's how a lot of the guys on this site are, they're idiots, they only want to apply a concept into one aspect of their life and lock it away in that section as to not "ruin the fun" in other aspects, they are actively avoiding an existential crisis, these are the same idiots that will call normies NPC's

If we can't fully accept the black pill, why would we expect normies to even partially accept it?

"Oh yeah I believe in this thing completely........... but only when it comes to dating and sex, other than that I pretend it doesn't exist"

Guys want to pretend like it doesn't apply to every aspect of life because they want to cope, they want a "refuge" from the black pill, they want parts of their lives to be "normie tier" JFL

Last edited:
Exactly

I'd argue, to not apply it to every aspect of life, is nothing but coping and delusion

A nihilist doesn't just apply nihilism to ONLY his dating life, think about how retarded that sounds

Nor does an atheist only apply the concept of logic and reasoning to strictly the world of religion (that would not make sense either)

"Oh yeah I believe in this thing completely........... but only when it comes to dating and sex, other than that I pretend it doesn't exist"

Guys want to pretend like it doesn't apply to every aspect of life because they want to cope, they want a "refuge" from the black pill, they want parts of their lives to be "normie tier" JFL
Why are you so extremely hung up on labels is what I'd like to know. And btw you realize you're very ironically preaching a strict moral system don't you? Ferociously in fact like you do all the time.

Once you discover blackpill and learn more about human nature,you do start seeing everything from a different perspective.But I do agree that those "If you are not x,you are bluepilled" threads are stupid and annoying

Why are you so extremely hung up on labels is what I'd like to know. And btw you realize you're very ironically preaching a strict moral system don't you? Ferociously in fact like you do all the time.

Me In Basically All My Posts: "You need to abandon conventional morality, morality doesn't exist, do whatever you want so long as you can get away with it"

You: "you realize you're very ironically preaching a strict moral system don't you?"

:feelskek:

You could say I'm preaching a strict "immoral" system, but other than that you are misusing terms

Me In Basically All My Posts: "You need to abandon conventional morality, morality doesn't exist, do whatever you want so long as you can get away with it"

You: "you realize you're very ironically preaching a strict moral system don't you?"

:feelskek:

You could say I'm preaching a strict "immoral" system, but other than that you are misusing terms
Nope. You're preaching your values. Fluff it up all you want but that's it.

I’m blackpilled

Once you discover blackpill and learn more about human nature,you do start seeing everything from a different perspective.But I do agree that those "If you are not x,you are bluepilled" threads are stupid and annoying

I always find it funny how much people hate lines being drawn in the sand while holding a stance, so to make a very meta point I ask - "where do we draw the line"

Do we stop talking about "what's blue pilled" when it starts including blue pilled things that you like doing?

Because the only reason you find it annoying is because it "hits close to home"

If someone made a thread saying - "If you believe personality matters more than looks you are blue pilled" would you find it stupid and annoying? (No you wouldn't, because its obviously blue pilled)

Are you getting my point?

It only becomes annoying for you when you see the lines being drawn, getting closer and closer to you and the concepts/practices you cling to

So long as people focus on the obvious blue pills and they don't start narrowing in towards "lesser" blue pills, you are completely alright with these "stupid and annoying" threads

Nope. You're preaching your values. Fluff it up all you want but that's it.

Whatever you need to believe friend, also like I said, you are confusing terms, all morals are values, but not all values are morals, so if I'm preaching a value system, that doesn't mean I'm preaching a moral system, you've seem to have conflated values and morals, criminals have codes of conduct, that doesn't make those codes morals because they are a value system (if you can't understand something that simple nobody can help you)

Last edited:
Exactly

Nor does an atheist only apply the concept "I won't believe without sufficient evidence" to strictly the world of religion (that would not make sense either)

If you knew a guy who was an atheist, but you had #BelieveAllWomen on his twitter account, wouldn't you find that EXTREMELY IRONIC?

That's how a lot of the guys on this site are, they're idiots, they only want to apply a concept into one aspect of their life and lock it away in that section as to not "ruin the fun" in other aspects, they are actively avoiding an existential crisis, these are the same idiots that will call normies NPC's

If we can't fully accept the black pill, why would we expect normies to even partially accept it?

Let's put it this way- if you're actively promoting immorality, that's a moral system. If you were promoting amorality, as I think you are confused about the two, then it would not be a moral system because it would be a lack of morals by definition. But THEN- and here's the funny part- you wouldn't be posting here now because you'd have no opinion one way or the other.. In fact amorality is not even something you can necessarily argue for. You'd kinda just let things be.

I don't know what tour experience might be, but I know for a fact that better looking people get better treatment, wheter it's at a restaurant or in court. Maybe you need to take a look at the Wiki.

I always find it funny how much people hate lines being drawn in the sand while holding a stance, so to make a very meta point I ask - "where do we draw the line"

Do we stop talking about "what's blue pilled" when it starts including blue pilled things that you like doing?

If someone made a thread saying - "If you believe personality matters more than looks you are blue pilled" would you find it stupid and annoying? (No you wouldn't, because its obviously blue pilled)

It only becomes annoying for you when you see the lines being drawn, getting closer and closer to you and the concepts/practices you cling to

So long as people focus on the obvious blue pills and they don't start narrowing in towards "lesser" blue pills, you are completely alright with these "stupid and annoying" threads
It makes sense,but sometimes the threads are exaggerated like "Every sub 8 male is incel,you are bluepilled if you don't agree" or "You aren't blackpilled if you don't think under 6'3 is manlet" without providing any evidence

I don't know what tour experience might be, but I know for a fact that better looking people get better treatment, wheter it's at a restaurant or in court. Maybe you need to take a look at the Wiki.
I never said otherwise. I acknowledge lookism very keenly.

Whatever you need to believe friend, also like I said, you are confusing terms, all morals are values, but not all values are morals, so if I'm preaching a value system, that doesn't mean I'm preaching a moral system, you've seem to have conflated values and morals, criminals have codes of conduct, that doesn't make those codes morals because they are a value system (if you can't understand something that simple nobody can help you)
It's annoying because it makes it seem like this forum a competition to say the most edgy, retarded, and autistic shit under the guise of it being "more blackpilled."

And it's more attention seeking "oh teehee look at me I'm so blackpilled unlike the rest of these faggot bluepillers." People just want be such a special snowflake on a forum that is more blackpilled than pretty much everywhere.

It's the same thing as excessive incel gatekeepers.

It makes sense,but sometimes the threads are exaggerated like "Every sub 8 male is incel,you are bluepilled if you don't agree" or "You aren't blackpilled if you don't think under 6'3 is manlet" without providing any evidence

Well that I agree with, but I'd say these threads are troll threads and these guys aren't serious, and that has more to do with us allowing a shitty forum culture to come about

'

We've made inceldom into something that "isn't serious" so this is the end result, Poe's Law, you can't tell if someone is serious or not because we've allowed so much joking to become the norm

Let's put it this way- if you're actively promoting immorality, that's a moral system.

But I'm not, I'm saying morality doesn't exist and doesn't matter, I only used the term "immorality" for the sake of context and because I know you are a moralfag so that's how you'd interpret my stance, my stance is that morals don't really exist, they are only as real as the person who accepts them, by default to a moralfag that makes my stance one of "immorality", but from my perspective its just a neutral stance because morals don't exist

In the same sense that a Christian would consider an Atheist stance that of being "a sinner" or "un-godly", when from the Atheists perspective, God simply does not exist and there's no such thing as sin

I was merely using terms within the context I assume you are used to, for me there is no morality (that doesn't make me immoral), just as for an Atheist there is no God (that doesn't make them "sinners"), to say otherwise is to pressupose that the religious persons beliefs are true and the "moral" persons beliefs are true, rather than to assess both positions from a neutral stance

It's annoying because it makes it seem like this forum a competition to say the most edgy, retarded, and autistic shit under the guise of it being "more blackpilled."

And it's more attention seeking "oh teehee look at me I'm so blackpilled unlike the rest of these faggot bluepillers." People just want be such a special snowflake on a forum that is more blackpilled than pretty much everywhere.

It's the same thing as excessive incel gatekeepers.
And the thing is this: these blackpill edgelords constantly and vehemently preach about how this forum is shit now; however, I still see them here. They say that they have abandoned their ego; however, I still see them here, posting, decorating their post so that it can catch one's eye. They say the most extremist and nihilistic things, but I still see them here. Why haven't they kill themselves if they are truly blackpilled?
Well that I agree with, but I'd say these threads are troll threads and these guys aren't serious, and that has more to do with us allowing a shitty forum culture to come about

'

We've made inceldom into something that "isn't serious" so this is the end result, Poe's Law, you can't tell if someone is serious or not because we've allowed so much joking to become the norm

But I'm not, I'm saying morality doesn't exist and doesn't matter, I only used the term "immorality" for the sake of context and because I know you are a moralfag so that's how you'd interpret my stance, my stance is that morals don't really exist, they are only as real as the person who accepts them, by default to a moralfag that makes my stance one of "immorality", but from my perspective its just a neutral stance because morals don't exist

In the same sense that a Christian would consider an Atheist stance that of being "a sinner" or "un-godly", when from the Atheists perspective, God simply does not exist and there's no such thing as sin

I was merely using terms within the context I assume you are used to, for me there is no morality (that doesn't make me immoral), just as for an Atheist there is no God (that doesn't make them "sinners"), to say otherwise is to pressupose that the religious persons beliefs are true and the "moral" persons beliefs are true, rather than to assess both positions from a neutral stance
According to you, what does it take for something to be real?

nd the thing is this: these blackpill edgelords constantly and vehemently preach about how this forum is shit now; however, I still see them here. They say that they have abandoned their ego; however, I still see them here, posting, decorating their post so that it can catch one's eye. They say the most extremist and nihilistic things, but I still see them here. Why haven't they kill themselves if they are truly blackpilled?
Ironically they've taken over as of late. There are people even mods who've said in the past that sex is overrated compared to female validation, but if someone said that now they'd be decried as cucked and bluepilled.

Indeed it's hard to do or say anything on this forum other than riding in coattails of people like BlkPillPres without getting called cucked and bluepilled.

I don't mind the nihilism that much but I think some folks confuse the issue. Going out of your way to inflict suffering onto people isn't "blackpill", it's just sadism.

I don't mind the nihilism that much but I think some folks confuse the issue. Going out of your way to inflict suffering onto people isn't "blackpill", it's just sadism.
These "nihilists," if we can even call them that, are fucking delusional. A true nihilist would be rational and objective enough to realize the pointlessness of this forum. If they have truly swallowed the blackpill, they would have fucking killed themselves by now. Contrarily, I still see them here creating and regurgitating stupid shit, being extremist, crafting long essays, decorating their posts by increasing the font size, meticulously changing the color of the font, and, mainly, desiring validation from others.

And the thing is this: these blackpill edgelords constantly and vehemently preach about how this forum is shit now; however, I still see them here

Right now I'm locked away at home because of the Corona Virus and pretty much all food outlets are closed, I miss fast food, but all I really have are homemade sandwiches and whatever quick meals I can make myself, so until fastfood becomes available again, I'll stick to the crap food I can eat for now

Get the point?

They say that they have abandoned their ego; however, I still see them here, posting, decorating their post so that it can catch one's eye

What does that have to do with ego, you are making a lot of false conflations

WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING IF YOUR INTENTION ISN'T FOR IT TO BE READ

If you aren't writing something to catch the readers eye there's no point in writing it at all

Your argument is a self defeating one, why did you use actual words to respond to me, why didn't you just type in random characters?, must have been your ego I guess, can't just be the simple fact that no one writes something for it to not be read

They say the most extremist and nihilistic things, but I still see them here. Why haven't they kill themselves if they are truly blackpilled?

Dude, at this point your entire argument is you making false conflations, you are conflating nihilism with "giving up on life", nihilism is an observation about life, it isn't the stance that one should ultimately end their life, that's ridiculous

You are also falsely arguing that the end goal of the black pill is to kill yourself, that's a strawman

According to you, what does it take for something to be real?

For it to be objective and functional

Take the law of gravity for example, unlike "human laws" it doesn't require an external consciousness to interpret and enforce it, it "just happens" because its actually real

Things that are real, FUNCTION INDEPENDENTLY OF HUMAN COMPREHENSION AND INTERPRETATION

Death is real, killing someone/something is real, murder IS NOT REAL, its a human concept, born of the INTERPRETATION of real things

Someone has to define an act as murder under specific circumstances (under other circumstances it could be "self defense")

Things that are real don't require interpretation, they just function as they are, without humans having to label them or determine their outcome

There's no such thing as THEFT (illegal/bad) or REPOSSESSION (legal/good) there is only ACQUISITION
There's no such thing as MURDER (illegal/bad) or EXECUTION (legal/good) there is only KILLING
There's no such thing as RAPE (illegal/bad) or MAKING LOVE (legal/good) there is only SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
Etc, etc, etc

THAT IS REALITY

This is why my posts are "decorated" (as you'd call it), to make them memorable, and to make people understand, because its hard to accept concepts you don't like to begin with (most people are moralfags), and something being "readable" and "pleasing to the eyes" makes it easy to understand and accept

Right now I'm locked away at home because of the Corona Virus and pretty much all food outlets are closed, I miss fast food, but all I really have are homemade sandwiches and whatever quick meals I can make myself, so until fastfood becomes available again, I'll stick to the crap food I can eat for now

Get the point?

Stop lying to yourself. I have seen your posts from even one year ago mentioning the state of the forum.

IT will compliment this thread
this
blackpill is everywhere in life, it's no coincidence that incels are also unsuccessful in other parts of life like social circles and career
giga- cope tbh

Get the point?

What does that have to do with ego, you are making a lot of false conflations

WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING IF YOUR INTENTION ISN'T FOR IT TO BE READ

If you aren't writing something to catch the readers eye there's no point in writing it at all

Your argument is a self defeating one, why did you use actual words to respond to me, why didn't you just type in random characters?, must have been your ego I guess, can't just be the simple fact that no one writes something for it to not be read

Dude, at this point your entire argument is you making false conflations, you are conflating nihilism with "giving up on life", nihilism is an observation about life, it isn't the stance that one should ultimately end their life, that's ridiculous

You are also falsely arguing that the end goal of the black pill is to kill yourself, that's a strawman

For it to be objective and functional

Take the law of gravity for example, unlike "human laws" it doesn't require an external consciousness to interpret and enforce it, it "just happens" because its actually real

Things that are real, FUNCTION INDEPENDENTLY OF HUMAN COMPREHENSION AND INTERPRETATION

Death is real, killing someone/something is real, murder IS NOT REAL, its a human concept, born of the INTERPRETATION of real things

Someone has to define an act as murder under specific circumstances (under other circumstances it could be "self defense")

Things that are real don't require interpretation, they just function as they are, without humans having to label them or determine their outcome

There's no such thing as THEFT (illegal/bad) or REPOSSESSION (legal/good) there is only ACQUISITION
There's no such thing as MURDER (illegal/bad) or EXECUTION (legal/good) there is only KILLING
There's no such thing as RAPE (illegal/bad) or MAKING LOVE (legal/good) there is only SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
Etc, etc, etc

THAT IS REALITY

This is why my posts are "decorated" (as you'd call it), to make them memorable, and to make people understand, because its hard to accept concepts you don't like to begin with (most people are moralfags), and something being "readable" and "pleasing to the eyes" makes it easy to understand and accept
Excellent painting I like the use of red, blue, and black in particular.

If they have truly swallowed the blackpill, they would have fucking killed themselves by now

Please stop with this strawman of what nihilism and the black pill is, its a ridiculous argument

"You have to kill yourself else I'm right"

Its retard tier argumentation, the black pill is a perspective on reality, not the perspective that you should end your reality JFL

Also some of us actually have lives ahead of us, the world being a shit place doesn't mean pleasure stops existing, and there's a lot of pleasure to look forward to in my future

So I'd understand the LDAR types killing themselves as they have no future, but that makes no sense to me

These "nihilists," if we can even call them that, are fucking delusional. A true nihilist would be rational and objective enough to realize the pointlessness of this forum. If they have truly swallowed the blackpill, they would have fucking killed themselves by now. Contrarily, I still see them here creating and regurgitating stupid shit, being extremist, crafting long essays, decorating their posts by increasing the font size, meticulously changing the color of the font, and, mainly, desiring validation from others.
The fact that the things to be done or done are being nothing doesn't lead a nihilist person to do nothing. It doesn't require them to put everything aside by saying "life is meaningless". "The idea what I do is meaningless, but meaningless doesn't mean I won't" is more dominant. When we look from this point of view, the phrase "I am doing it but I know it is meaningless" defines exactly nihilism.

Excellent painting I like the use of red, blue, and black in particular.

If you aren't trying to make your points "readable" and easier to "absorb", you're wasting your time making points, that's why I've always used capitals and emboldening in the way I do, it exaggerates key aspects, makes them more likely to "hit home"

There's no point in typing up all those long responses if my intention isn't to convince someone of something
Stop lying to yourself. I have seen your posts from even one year ago mentioning the state of the forum.

You literally did not read a word that I said did you?, because your response has nothing to do with what I said, I never said I didn't say the state of the forum is bad, if you aren't going to read my post, don't bother responding to it

Last edited:
If you aren't trying to make your points "readable" and easier to "absorb", you're wasting your time making points, that's why I've always used capitals and emboldening in the way I do, it exaggerates key aspects, makes them more likely to "hit home"

There's no point in typing up all those long responses if my intention isn't to convince someone of something

You literally did not read a word that I said did you?, because your response has nothing to do with what I said, I never said I didn't say the state of the forum is bad, if you aren't going to read my post, don't bother responding to it
I definitely conflated many things that I overlooked when constructing my argument. I accept that I was at fault.
As you mentioned, I did not read your reply; that's why I answered as such. Additionally, none of my replies attempted to disrespect someone; they were made to create a discussion, nothing else.

@BlkPillPres , why do you continue to visit this forum even though we know it is shit? I am genuinely asking and not trying to trigger you or anything.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres , why do you continue to visit this forum even though we know it is shit? I am genuinely asking and not trying to trigger you or anything.

Lol, I already addressed this in the post you didn't read:

Get the point?

Its the best that there is right now, just like the crappy food I have available, I plan on making my own forum at some point, so until I do, or something better pops up, I'm here

Also there's this:
I'm really just here to get any useful wealthmaxxing and escortcelling informoation, which I have gotten a lot of from knowledgeable users

So until I'm finished wealthmaxxing I'll keep coming here just incase I missed some key knowledge

I do understand the frustration with the site due to how many larps and trolls there are, it is ridiculous and at many times I feel frustrated and tired

But there are users like @D3X (for some reason he's banned lol) who has told me where to start with a trading broker and everybody knows @LittleBoy for his escortcel knowledge, who I will be contacting when I'm finished wealthmaxxing for recommendations on where to travel

Just try your best to ignore the trolls and the meme spammers, if I could have my way, they'd already be banned, some people are just here to ruin the "genuine feel" of the experience of this forum, they don't take inceldom seriously, either because they are an idiot, or because they aren't incel and they're trolling

When did the spoon & balls come into play? Is that about the hung dog thread?

Yeah one of the most retarded things on this forum is for edgelords to try to hijack the blackpill by making it entirely about themselves and their own personality. Like just because you are a psychopath who has no compassion for children, animals or other people doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the blackpill. It just makes you a lunatic, and probably a mentalcel autist (aka fakecel).
tbhtbh

I don't think that, it just comes off like that to people, and a lot of people say it too

So if that's the interpretation you get of me
AND
That's what other people say about me

What does that say?

These kinds of posts always sound so defensive, and they are always so funny because they are ironically only pointing out the interpretation THEY HAVE FOR SAID PERSON

"You think you're so smart"

No, YOU think I'm so smart, which is why you interpret my words as smart and me trying to "come off" as smart

Its like when someone says you are using "big words", no friend, the words are "big" to you, you're ironically only complimenting someone when you make "defensive" type insults about what you think that person thinks of themselves, YOU ARE PROJECTING YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS

I didn't rate myself as that high, other people did, and ironically so do you

You got one of the shortest responses that I've probably ever written on this site, and you consider that triggering?

Also in relation to what @Mogged Loner just said about how I "rate" myself, like I told him, its YOU guys that rate me "highly", its your judgements of me that you are projecting onto me

How am I so important that you FINALLY "managed to trigger me", meaning this was a focus for you, like a goal :feelskek:

"You aren't important bro, you're nothing......... I FINALLY managed to trigger you" :feelskek:

I don’t think your smart, I think you’re just full of hot air and like flexing on this forum

If you where smart you wouldn’t be on here arguing with losers like me

Apparently according to .co watching sports is only for cucked normies who worship Chad and Tyrone. We also should all root for the economy and society to crash because that totally wont affect anybody here negatively :lul:

If you where smart you wouldn’t be on here arguing with losers like me

Being smart is separate from being incel, what you are arguing is like saying - "If you were smart you wouldn't be in a wheel chair", where else should I go, reddit?, facebook?, how about tiktok?

Apparently according to .co watching sports is only for cucked normies who worship Chad and Tyrone

Sports fandom is Chad worship, there are no two sides about it

If sports isn't Chad worship, then watching twitch Ewhore streamers isn't female worship

Let me guess

It just so happens that many of the guys that do, donate to these women, and it just so happens that male sports fans tend to buy the jerseys of their favorite Chad and wears them, knows their favorite Chad's stats, purchases memorabilia, purchases pay per view events, etc

Literally funding an industry that revolves around men mogging other men, and a lot of these men are Chads

We also should all root for the economy and society to crash because that totally wont affect anybody here negatively :lul:

Its not about whether it will affect you negatively, of course it will, but as an incel you don't have much investment in society to begin with so the "negatives" to you are minimal, that's the point, it will hurt normies more than it will hurt us

If society collapses, its mostly going to affect the "white picket fence nuclear family" types, to an incel with little to no friends or family, it makes little difference

This is why I have the mindset where "I'm good either way"

As society struggles to recoup I can just lay back and enjoy getting neetbux for the first time in my life, and use that time to prepare for when everything goes back to normal

But if it never goes back to normal and shit becomes chaotic, and society falls apart, I'm good too, I have no problem becoming a criminal, and I would probably thrive more in such a world than in the world I am in now

Last edited:
Being smart is separate from being incel, what you are arguing is like saying - "If you were smart you wouldn't be in a wheel chair", where else should I go, reddit?, facebook?, how about tiktok?

Sports fandom is Chad worship, there are no two sides about it

If sports isn't Chad worship, then watching twitch Ewhore streamers isn't female worship

Let me guess

It just so happens that many of the guys that do, donate to these women, and it just so happens that male sports fans tend to buy the jerseys of their favorite Chad and wears them, knows their favorite Chad's stats, purchases memorabilia, purchases pay per view events, etc

Literally funding an industry that revolves around men mogging other men, and a lot of these men are Chads

Its not about whether it will affect you negatively, of course it will, but as an incel you don't have much investment in society to begin with so the "negatives" to you are minimal, that's the point, it will hurt normies more than it will hurt us

If society collapses, its mostly going to affect the "white picket fence nuclear family" types, to an incel with little to no friends or family, it makes little difference

This is why I have the mindset where "I'm good either way"

As society struggles to recoup I can just lay back and enjoy getting neetbux for the first time in my life, and use that time to prepare for when everything goes back to normal

But if it never goes back to normal and shit becomes chaotic, and society falls apart, I'm good too, I have no problem becoming a criminal, and I would probably thrive more in such a world than in the world I am in now

I never said that

When the economy and society collapses it will effect everyone negatively but fuck it I wanna watch the world BURN

DoomsDay 2020
:dab:

Yeah one of the most retarded things on this forum is for edgelords to try to hijack the blackpill by making it entirely about themselves and their own personality. Like just because you are a psychopath who has no compassion for children, animals or other people doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the blackpill. It just makes you a lunatic, and probably a mentalcel autist (aka fakecel).

>psychopaths
>autistic mentalcels

Giphy 10

Uh, psychopaths are literally what are known as "slayers," and if there are certain people on this forum who cargo cult as psychopaths or have legit become sociopathic, then this capitalist anti-society has only given them all of the incentives and/or traumas for this to happen.

Last edited:
it's not like I can have a nihilistic view toward something and then magically go back to an idealistic/non-objective perspective in regards to other subjects.
blkpillpress is just being consistent.

You made the perfect point, very succinctly

C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-C-Y

A lot of these guys want to be black pilled ONLY WHEN ITS CONVENIENT TO THEIR SENSIBILITIES, in other words, THEY AREN'T REALLY BLACK PILLED AT ALL, and are just kidding themselves

THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE USER ON THIS SITE:
"All women are whores............. but my mother and sister are different, they treated me well and they are related to me, so it doesn't count for them"

"JFL at that guy getting married and then divorced, stupid blue piller............. love is real btw, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life obsessing about it"

"Women are vile illogical creatures.............. their judgements of me as a person are definitely important though, in fact its more important than sex, and if I can't sex due to validation, I'll just keep myself a permavirgin for reasons of pride"

"JFL at the roastie getting acid faced, JFL at those foids getting beheaded by muslims while on vacation, LIIIIIFE FUEEEL corona virus deaths............. Whaaaat?, you don't care about animals, children, etc getting hurt, you are clearly a psychopath since you aren't making special exceptions to the groups I have a bias towards"

Like just because you are a psychopath who has no compassion for children, animals or other people doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the blackpill

JFL, perfect example of the last one I just mentioned, don't let me see you in any threads celebrating the death of normies or any harm that comes to them you "psychopath"

You guys aren't logically consistent, its "JFL at acid facing" in one thread, and then in another thread "think about the children", you're just a hypocritical piece of shit, no consistency at all, normie tier thinking capabilities

Last edited:
Been saying this constantly. Many cels use inceldom and the black pill to cover other things that are unrelated. The fuck does being an incel have to do with getting a decent job?

"B-but I have low IQ!"
HVAC nigga.

they have reached extreme levels of retardation

JFL, perfect example of the last one I just mentioned, don't let me see you in any threads celebrating the death of normies or any harm that comes to them you "psychopath"

You guys aren't logically consistent, its "JFL at acid facing" in one thread, and then in another thread "think about the children", you're just a hypocritical piece of shit, no consistency at all, normie tier thinking capabilities

I’m perfectly open about hating women, but that doesn’t mean I hate anyone or anything else. One of the main reasons I hate women is because they have no compassion for other people.

Also, there is such a thing as dark/ironic humour. If you insist on taking everything literally then you probably belong in IT.

Last edited:
the blackpill permeates all aspects of existence, say what you want, do what you want, but the blackpill WILL catch up to you. you cannot escape it, for it is (the only) objective reality. The realty of misery. You are a blind fool if you think that the blackpill exists solely in the context of sex. Worse yet, a self deluded blind fool, who must convince himself that the blackpill isn't everywhere because you wouldn't know how to cope with the nightmare we live in.

I’m perfectly open about hating women, but that doesn’t mean I hate anyone or anything else. One of the main reasons I hate women is because they have no compassion for other people

You are trying to reframe hypocrisy as though if you word it differently it will "come out right" lol, if women getting acid faced and you enjoying/celebrating it doesn't make you a "psychopath", then I don't know what does, you are just selectively applying your mindset, in other words, you're a hypocrite, you are merely reiterating this right now, you haven't made a point

You can try and rationalize it however you want, but that's just a fact of reality, your beliefs are either consistent or they aren't, its ridiculous to moralfag about one person being a psychopath while at the same time giving yourself a pass because "well I hate X group so its justified", so does the person you are calling a psychopath, they can use that same excuse, you are just a hypocrite who wants to pick and choose when you can be black pilled and then give yourself a pass for whatever subjective emotional reasoning is reflective of the values you hold

This is why I keep saying, you can't be both a moralfag and a black piller, because morality is subjective and emotional, and that will always cloud your judgement and leave you open to bias, and ironically its guys like you telling yourself "I'm black pilled" JFL

Also, there is such a thing as dark/ironic humour. If you insist on taking everything literally then you probably belong in IT.

Oh that's a nice one - "I'm just joking"

Let me guess, you only hate women in minecraft? :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Its honestly kind of cringe. Since when do political views and shit like this had anything to do with inceldom

Its honestly kind of cringe. Since when do political views and shit like this had anything to do with inceldom

Come on dude, of all examples you could come up with, you pick one that is definitely related to inceldom

Any incel that is a far left democrat is an idiot, literally everything about that political group is about giving women more rights and privileges

Also one thing I find weird is that people don't realize that the two parties basically represent the "essence" of the sexes

The Left (Democrats) represent femininity and their norms, values and doctrine reflect the female mindset
The Right (Republicans) represent masculinity and their norms, values and doctrine reflect the male mindset

Both sides are not our friends, but its obvious which side is more female oriented and suited towards female perspectives and furthering feminine goals