Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Takes The Backpill Beyond the Dating Scene

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Edgelords who apply the blackpill to every little intellectual inch of life have reached extreme levels of coping. They are more depressed than the rest of us. Those who attempt suicide and are in and out of the mental house every week are less depressed than edgelords who religiously cling to a mixed and matched version of a pop philosophy meant to make sense of the backwards dating scene. And what I'm really talking about are those who go out of their way to defend their religion like @BlkPillPres. That's how you know the far-gone coping has set in.

You aren't X personality? Not blackpilled.
You don't hold X political belief? Not blackpilled.
Don't like gouging out little critters eyeballs with a spoon? Not blackpilled
and all this irrelevant identity constructing ego shit

It's actually alright to be nihilistic or even callous, but calling it the blackpill and dedicating time and energy to defend it and shame people for diverging from the cult is where I see the sadness for what is. Btw I will not reply to any cultist edgelords who come across this thread just to prove how above their nonsense I am.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

I see but I want to rope

IT will compliment this thread

Sounds like something a normgroid would say. :feelsugh:

Unfortunately I tend to have fallen in this category a little bit. I know because I can't enjoy movies like I used to. I see blackpills everywhere. Politics though, no, but in general, yes. It may not be the best way to view everything

IT will compliment this thread
Well they'll be complimenting a misogynist incel who doesn't give a shit about them so that's their problem.

Edgelords who apply the blackpill to every little intellectual inch of life have reached extreme levels of coping. They are more depressed than the rest of us. Those who attempt suicide and are in and out of the mental house every week are less depressed than edgelords who religiously cling to a mixed and matched version of a pop philosophy meant to make sense of the backwards dating scene. And what I'm really talking about are those who go out of their way to defend their religion like @BlkPillPres. That's how you know the far-gone coping has set in.

You aren't X personality? Not blackpilled.
You don't hold X political belief? Not blackpilled.
Don't like gouging out little critters eyeballs with a spoon? Not blackpilled
and all this irrelevant identity constructing ego shit

It's actually alright to be nihilistic or even callous, but calling it the blackpill and dedicating time and energy to defend it and shame people for diverging from the cult is where I see the sadness for what is. Btw I will not reply to any cultist edgelords who come across this thread just to prove how above their nonsense I am.
The blackpill is already beyond the dating scene(socially and politically), and even if it weren't the results from the dating scene is so significant that it affects your whole life.

The blackpill is already beyond the dating scene(socially and politically), and even if it weren't the results from the dating scene is so significant that it affects your whole life.
If you're talking about lookism effecting your job opportunities and social life then I agree it's right to be sour about that or "blackpilled" in attitude.
But the edgelords are judging where you are on the morality scale and what have you. How cold or hard you are. How desensitized to suffering you are. That's some larpy shit you gotta admit.

Yeah one of the most retarded things on this forum is for edgelords to try to hijack the blackpill by making it entirely about themselves and their own personality. Like just because you are a psychopath who has no compassion for children, animals or other people doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the blackpill. It just makes you a lunatic, and probably a mentalcel autist (aka fakecel).

it's not like I can have a nihilistic view toward something and then magically go back to an idealistic/non-objective perspective in regards to other subjects.
blkpillpress is just being consistent.

Yeah one of the most retarded things on this forum is for edgelords to try to hijack the blackpill by making it entirely about themselves and their own personality. Like just because you are a psychopath who has no compassion for children, animals or other people doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the blackpill. It just makes you a lunatic, and probably a mentalcel autist (aka fakecel).
Well said. 99% of them are larping about their cold nature anyway. Real psychopaths don't advertise their psychopathy lol. Like I said they're most likey the scardest and saddest among us. And they hate the word projection but that's what it's gotta be that's psych 101

The word "edgelords" amuses me.

Everything that physically exists is literally made out of darkness. Reality itself is a blackpilll. The blackpilll literally permeates into everything. The Big Bang was really The Big Black Pill. The first sentient thoughts made by an intelligent lifeform in the universe would have been a blackpilled thought... in fact, all it had were blackpilled thoughts. Life itself is the blackpill and the meaning of life is to either ascend or rope the entire universe. Either the universe is surgerymaxxed or the universe suicidemaxxes. As above, so below. This is an esoteric blackpill.

Very high IQ. Extremist blackpill gatekeeping is annoying.

Embracing the truth doesn't make you edgelord.

When you experience the blackpill first hand everyday it's pretty hard not to apply it to every aspect in life

Embracing the truth doesn't make you edgelord.
Vaguely referring to "the truth" is the benchmark of a cult mindset. You could elaborate a lot to sound less brainwashed though.

When you experience the blackpill first hand everyday it's pretty hard not to apply it to every aspect in life
Do so pragmatically and not so much in spirit. Does that make sense?

They just want to make themselves feel better.

If only they'd humble themselves and admit it already though.

@BlkPillPres just wants to be extreme just for the sake of being extreme

he even said once that if he could kill his own mother in order to make the world a better place, he would. just lmao

Can you pin this thread? @mental_out @i_a_m_i

Elaborate
Gee, I wish I rightly could. Idk just read my above posts that's what I was getting at. Just don't build a culty identity out of it because that's pure depression.
Thanks for having the spine to say it. I often feel alone on this forum with all the sheep mentality.
Be steadfast that's the ticket

Last edited:
The blackpill can be applied to many areas in life, including politics and many social structures. I do, however, think that people making claims like "You're not blackpilled if you don't support tradition/religion" or claiming that you need to support certain economic structures to be blackpilled are stretching it too far. These people are effectively claiming that there is only one true and perfect system that society should be run with, which is fundamentally not true.

Well said. 99% of them are larping about their cold nature anyway. Real psychopaths don't advertise their psychopathy lol. Like I said they're most likey the scardest and saddest among us. And they hate the word projection but that's what it's gotta be that's psych 101

This is true. Almost all extreme edge posting is bait. Having read a few books about psychopaths, they don’t care enough to tell others their beliefs, and they don’t even think about their beliefs much, they just do shit.

Elaborate
I will give @Romello Gaghan 2 a hand. As I stated in one of my posts, adhering to what these "blackpill extremists" propose would signify that the only way of action would be killing oneself; however, I still see them here, posting repetitive axioms, and preaching about certain views, while being hypocrites themselves. If we adhere to what the definition, according to these "blackpill extemists" , of the blackpill is, it would mean that having copes is bluepilled, and even using this forum would be bluepilled.

These extremists do not understand that everything that there's to discuss about the blackpill has already been discussed, there's nothing new.

The blackpill can be summarized into two axioms:

1. Looks reign Supreme.
2. Life is unjust.

Literally, arbitrarily choose any semi-serious post or comment out of the 1000s made since the beginning of this forum, and you'll realize that at its essence is discussing one of the two axioms that I have stated above. If we follow what these "blackpill extremists" propose, there isn't even a need of keeping this forum running, it should be shut down, as it is a cope (once again if we follow what they propose).
Thoughts?
@BummerDrummer
@ScornedStoic @MayorOfKekville

Last edited:
I will give @Romello Gaghan 2 a hand. As I stated in one of my posts, adhering to what these "blackpill extremists" propose would signify that the only way of action would be killing oneself; however, I still see them here, posting repetitive axioms, and preaching about certain views, while being hypocrites themselves. If we adhere to what the definition, according to these "blackpill extemists" , of the blackpill is, it would mean that having copes is bluepilled, and even using this forum would be bluepilled.
The number of people here who actually think killing yourself is the only option are are far and few between though, many of them are memeing when they say "rope"

The number of people here who actually think killing yourself is the only option are are far and few between though, many of them are memeing when they say "rope"
Once again, I am referring to the "blackpill extremists" on this forum, not anyone else.

Once again, I am referring to the "blackpill extremists" on this forum, not anyone else.
They would've roped long ago if they followed through with their beliefs

They would've roped long ago if they followed through with their beliefs
Did you read what I wrote earlier?
They haven't committed suicide because they are hypocrites.

Are you going to kill your own mother just to prove how hardcore you are?

Go do it faggot.
No but I see no reason to love someone who is the cause of all your misery. So I would kill anyone regardless of the person if it meant I could become chad.

The blackpill does spill out to EVERY single aspect of your life. But I agree that some cels feel like they’re the only one having a hard life therefore they’re the most blackpilled and whatever they see is the only way a blackpiller should live and act.

Basically they’re coping so hard they force their cope on you. @BlkPillPres is a PERFECT example of that. He thinks he’s the most High IQ Basedcel on the planet:rolleyes:

@BlkPillPres just wants to be extreme just for the sake of being extreme

he even said once that if he could kill his own mother in order to make the world a better place, he would. just lmao
:lul:

These extremists do not understand that everything that there's to discuss about the blackpill has already been discussed, there's nothing new.

1. Looks reign Supreme.
2. Life is unjust.

Literally, arbitrarily choose any semi-serious post or comment out of the 1000s made since the beginning of this forum, and you'll realize that at its essence is discussing one of the two axioms that I have stated above. If we follow what these "blackpill extremists" propose, there isn't even a need of keeping this forum running, it should be shut down, as it is a cope (once again if we follow what they propose).
Thoughts?
@BummerDrummer
@ScornedStoic @MayorOfKekville
:yes:

1. Looks reign Supreme.
2. Life is unjust.

What a boring and vague summary.

The two main foundations of the blackpill that 90% of the discussion here stems from:

1. The antagonism that always existed between male and female making gender equality impossible, thus feminism and even certain forms of modern traditionalism, among other things, are just expressions of a female strategy, usually to the detriment of most men

2. The general lookism that both sexes experience but arguably more so in males especially now that women have social power; the traits that are the most important and the science of lookism

Anything about life being unjust or how social structures work and revealing the "dark" nature or cruelty of them, or how to win in these structures, might be an extension of the blackpill, but I wouldn't really say so. The blackpill in of itself is vague since it can be used as a meme word in which there is a hidden truth in a certain subject, but here on incels.co those two foundations given above are the key things of the blackpill.

Like just because you are a psychopath who has no compassion for children, animals or other people doesn’t mean that has anything to do with the blackpill. It just makes you a lunatic, and probably a mentalcel autist (aka fakecel).

All western world becomes a one giant psychopathic ball which will sooner or later sweep everyone from the planet.

What a boring and vague summary.

The two main foundations of the blackpill that 90% of the discussion here stems from:

1. The antagonism that always existed between male and female making gender equality impossible, thus feminism and even certain forms of modern traditionalism, among other things, are just expressions of a female strategy, usually to the detriment of most men

2. The general lookism that both sexes experience but arguably more so in males especially now that women have social power; the traits that are the most important and the science of lookism

Anything about life being unjust or how social structures work and revealing the "dark" nature or cruelty of them, or how to win in these structures, might be an extension of the blackpill, but I wouldn't really say so. The blackpill in of itself is vague since it can be used as a meme word in which there is a hidden truth in a certain subject, but here on incels.co those two foundations given above are the key things of the blackpill.
There's a reason for which I stated that my two points are an axiom: a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference. My point regarding what the blackpill really is about still stands.

There's a reason for which I stated that my two points are an axiom: a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference. My point regarding what the blackpill really is about still stands.

I think my post is more geared towards the OP (in somewhat agreement) than your post actually, I just using that quote to make a more specific definition of the blackpill. My point is that I do not agree with the blackpill being summarized as nihilistic and deterministic about life as a whole which was what leads the "edgelords" on the path they go on. This forum is centered around lack of romantic success. Romantic success is about the dynamics between the sexes. Therefore that's what the blackpill we discuss is about. Therefore the most extreme you can go without applying it beyond its scope or natural place is advocating the suppression of women.

I think my post is more geared towards the OP (in somewhat agreement) than your post actually, I just using that quote to make a more specific definition of the blackpill. My point is that I do not agree with the blackpill being summarized as nihilistic and deterministic about life as a whole which was what leads the "edgelords" on the path they go on. This forum is centered around lack of romantic success. Romantic success is about the dynamics between the sexes. Therefore that's what the blackpill we discuss is about. Therefore the most extreme you can go without applying it beyond its scope or natural place is advocating the suppression of women.
I also need to clarify something. None of the things that I stated above are part of my belief system. I just stated such things in order to expose the inconsistency and hypocrisy of the "blackpill extremists," as I have called them.
I actually agree with many of the things that you state.