Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so sad these days

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I’m crying rn too much I can’t take it anymore for fucks sake

I can’t even cry properly I feel so dead inside

please let me be in peace with myself god please help me

Can someone talk to me here

Last edited:
I feel you man.

Same man I’ve felt that way for a while. Hopefully it ends soon one way or another

You have a final CHOice to make :feelsLSD:

You have a final CHOice to make :feelsLSD:
[IMG alt="faded"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/35/35997.jpg?1629495368[/IMG]

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel​

★★

Yeah seems like a wave of depression, I've had them too and they are not treatable the moment you're getting them, it's simply brutal, id advice you to subject to further torture and take cold showers, they really help in making them a bit weaker.
Strength my dude.

Yeah seems like a wave of depression, I've had them too and they are not treatable the moment you're getting them, it's simply brutal, id advice you to subject to further torture and take cold showers, they really help in making them a bit weaker.
Strength my dude.
Thank you

Eventually the copium runs out, and you just want it all to go away :feelsrope:
Please don’t wake me :feelsrope:

Eventually the copium runs out, and you just want it all to go away :feelsrope:
Please don’t wake me :feelsrope:
Yes wake me up when all this is over:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I feel you man. Sometimes it's just hopeless and empty and there seems to be no future. Yet here we are, still standing

I feel you man. Sometimes it's just hopeless and empty and there seems to be no future. Yet here we are, still standing
Damn right ,I am still right fucking here

Damn right ,I am still right fucking here
Good. There's s healthy form of anger that is self-affirming, the basis of pride and the antidote to void of depression. The game was stacked against people like us. We can nonetheless defy it and carve out some kind decent niche for ourselves. We can deny them their victory at least

Good. There's s healthy form of anger that is self-affirming, the basis of pride and the antidote to void of depression. The game was stacked against people like us. We can nonetheless defy it and carve out some kind decent niche for ourselves. We can deny them their victory at least
Yes

iu
01FF8919 8557 4C6F 9AD1 0BA429ED2435

I haven't had any desire to live anymore, for me there is no point in living without having someone to share your moments, it's not just about sex, but having a family and children to take care, is something I want a lot but i am incompetent at going after it. Foids look at me and I don't seem to have any shine, I can't get any foids attention or interest. It seems like I am doomed by some curse related to love life. 30 years old virgin that never had a fucking girlfriend and i know people younger that had at least 4 or more girlfriends and has children, and i don't have nothing. Yet I can't rope, just LDAR. ITS OVER..

I haven't had any desire to live anymore, for me there is no point in living without having someone to share your moments, it's not just about sex, but having a family and children to take care, is something I want a lot but i am incompetent at going after it. Foids look at me and I don't seem to have any shine, I can't get any foids attention or interest. It seems like I am doomed by some curse related to love life. 30 years old virgin that never had a fucking girlfriend and i know people younger that had at least 4 or more girlfriends and has children, and i don't have nothing. Yet I can't rope, just LDAR. ITS OVER..
Ldaring is based though, we can try to make this world better