Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel so isolated

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I don't have anyone left. It's amazing how quickly you can find yourself all alone...

You don't feel isolated, you ARE isolated. Unless you're a female in which case your "isolation" is entirely imaginary.

What else is new? God I can't cope with this shit.

It gets worse as you age too. You’ll never get used to it.

You don't feel isolated, you ARE isolated. Unless you're a female in which case your "isolation" is entirely imaginary.
it might be a foid or it might not. that is another reason i hate women, bored bitches are bored so they come on this forum. if you a foid GTFO this forum. if you are a male incel im sorry you can stay.

Allthough i did try to rope 3 times this year myself, Life doesnt get better and gets darker the more you age

Fuck online socialization, fuck IRL socialization, fuck societal expectations, fuck it all, I have been 6 years without a friend and I turned out just fine

Fuck online socialization, fuck IRL socialization, fuck societal expectations, fuck it all, I have been 6 years without a friend and I turned out just fine
"just fine" ... :D

It gets worse as you age too. You’ll never get used to it.
No doubt
it might be a foid or it might not. that is another reason i hate women, bored bitches are bored so they come on this forum. if you a foid GTFO this forum. if you are a male incel im sorry you can stay.
Projection

People here need to Jesusmaxx unironically. Acceding to the trvth that Jesus is the second person of the Godhead and that he paid the ransom fee for the liberation of humanity from the disease of sin and death really gives you a reason to live. It also makes you a happier person. Get involved in a church, or at least go to the sermons. IDK where you live, but I encourage you to take a spiritual journey to find God yourself. It might just make your life worth living.

I turned out retard but i'm not dead yet, I am still sucking ar in lung = win victory with big V
literally me 8 years ago. inceldom and loneliness will wear you down eventually

It's soul destroying to see those around us showered with praise and affection. Some girl had a baby at my work and the whole staff threw a fuckin baby shower for her, posting selfies. This sums up this fucked up reality for us lonely men, no one gives a single fuck about us or our plight yet others receive so much validation, even if they're the most ignorant, judgemental person they still receive unconditional love and support from those around them, even those who they're not even close to. This life is a fuckin joke, it was never designed for the loser in life.

literally me 8 years ago. inceldom and loneliness will wear you down eventually

View attachment 1005187
I don't want it to wear me down more I am already tired of being mid 20s failure while my peers are living their good life, I will never go to rapist devilryI would rather not or drink into oblivon then allow that to happen the weekends are a small measure of non dread lt it, be so instead I think

I don't want
life doesn't give a shit about what you want, I had to learn this the hard way

I will never go to rapist devilryI would rather not or drink into oblivon then allow that to happen the weekends are a small measure of non dread lt it, be so instead I think
Sorry bro, but I don't understand what you're trying to say

People here need to Jesusmaxx unironically. Acceding to the trvth that Jesus is the second person of the Godhead and that he paid the ransom fee for the liberation of humanity from the disease of sin and death really gives you a reason to live. It also makes you a happier person. Get involved in a church, or at least go to the sermons. IDK where you live, but I encourage you to take a spiritual journey to find God yourself. It might just make your life worth living.
Cucked religion ngl, I'll never forgive normies for what they've done to me.
It's soul destroying to see those around us showered with praise and affection. Some girl had a baby at my work and the whole staff threw a fuckin baby shower for her, posting selfies. This sums up this fucked up reality for us lonely men, no one gives a single fuck about us or our plight yet others receive so much validation, even if they're the most ignorant, judgemental person they still receive unconditional love and support from those around them, even those who they're not even close to. This life is a fuckin joke, it was never designed for the loser in life.
Exactly and it happens everywhere and it's as equally brutal every time.

This "one shot at life" phrase goes trough my head every single day...
It doesn't bother me too much anymore. It's easier to accept your fate when you understand that it never began