Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel so bad for laughing at this

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
5EB5CB1F 26CC 4687 8A4A 29812734AF43

This gymcel showing off his hard-earned body in the mirror with that arrogant expression on his face. Kek! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Gymcelling only works for black dudes.

He doesn't even realize that women will still treat him just the same and that he isn't any more attractive to them. When he finds that out, that smirk will be gone. I do envy his body, though.

Last edited:
His face reminds me of a stereotypical nerdy math teacher in his later forties, balding, and suffering a mid-life crisis. This poor son-of-a-bitch coped too hard and believed the lies.

I do feel sad for him knowing how much effort getting that body must take and how unattractive he still is overall.

It almost looks like a model until you see his face :( So sad

I appreciate his efforts at least

Gmycelling is such a cruel joke.

he would probably look better lean kek

I am happy for him, at least he has a body to be proud of regardless of relationship.

Not really sure what the point of getting yourself that ripped. No body really cares, but maybe his faggy weight-lifting boyfriends.

instead of buying protein, he should have bought a hair transplant to get that hairline back

I give him credit for working out but he overdid it.

Chad body, incel face.

@Popbob does he mog Beta Destiny ?

At least he tried...

They never learn

only thing he need is good hairline imo.

No gym for your face boyos, just ldar

Lmao he is narrow skulled genetic trash

Yeah, I know, I was agreeing with Tellem about how baldness decimates almost all males. This guy would look like shit with NW0 wavy hair.

Holy fuck just LOL

He would slay like no tomorrow if wearing masks were socially acceptable

he needs to buy a pistol

Even if he had NW1 hairline he'd still be ugly trash. Beta face.

chad body incel face, waste of time kek

View attachment 5664
This gymcel showing off his hard-earned body in the mirror with that arrogant expression on his face. Kek! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Gymcelling only works for black dudes.

He doesn't even realize that women will still treat him just the same and that he isn't any more attractive to them. When he finds that out, that smirk will be gone. I do envy his body, though.
fucking lol that pic always gets me

He has the face of a 45 year old accountant. It’s over for him, his muscles mean nothing. If he’s tall he might have an escape route though.

if he is lucky he might be able to hook up with an obese 2/10 woman