Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i feel really alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 40186
  • Start date
Deleted member 40186

Deleted member 40186

Self-banned
-
i make rap songs just to fill the gap in my life and even with me knowing i will not make it as big artist because i need connections in the industry and i don't even have friends let alone connections

and i have that cursed thinking that i need to be contract killer

i don't know what that goal come from

being like 18 and without any friends at all

without even a car

and lives in really rural area where even ghosts don't live there

i feel like im very lost in life

i feel like i shouldn't be alive that long
maybe if i died in car crash when i was 11 maybe it will feel good to me than living now

How old are you, little fella?

I know TFW

Young one. If you aren't extremely ugly, only slightly below average, you should start taking care of your appearance right now so you have a realistic chance of ascending until you're pushing 30.

If you manage to find a relatively good job at least until the age of 20, that's good as well. You see, men's desirability increases as they age, only to a certain extent, though. For example, 25 to 35 years old men are very desirable in the dating market, according to several studies.

Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

But only if you're normie tier, because extremely unappealing men are rejected regardless of their age. So you should focus on improving your looks to reach the normie category and start working from there. Literally working, as in making money and gathering resources.

Then, aim for young women. Depending on the age of consent of your country, I'd even recommend aiming for teenagers as young as 14 or 15 since they also seek older men. Just try it, you have plenty of time.

Young one. If you aren't extremely ugly, only slightly below average, you should start taking care of your appearance right now so you have a realistic chance of ascending until you're pushing 30.

If you manage to find a relatively good job at least until the age of 20, that's good as well. You see, men's desirability increases as they age, only to a certain extent, though. For example, 25 to 35 years old men are very desirable in the dating market, according to several studies.

View attachment 561892
View attachment 561893
View attachment 561894

But only if you're normie tier, because extremely unappealing men are rejected regardless of their age. So you should focus on improving your looks to reach the normie category and start working from there. Literally working, as in making money and gathering resources.

Then, aim for young women. Depending on the age of consent of your country, I'd even recommend aiming for teenagers as young as 14 or 15 since they also seek older men. Just try it, you have plenty of time.
im 5'5, my face is 3-4 according to the face rating system

i too am an aspiring rap artists
heres my freestyle:

uh, uh
shieeet
ah ha!
yáll know what time it is
yeah, uh, uh
bring that shit
uhuh
muh dick

thank you for listening

Ai rating systems? Both are flawed but user ones are at least somewhat accurate.

4 is normie-range. Your bones are probably still developing and so are other parts of your body. Compare yourself to your parents and you might have an idea of what your full potential is like. If you're kind of fat, then intermittent fasting and dieting might help you. Haircuts, skin care, some facial hair, and earrings as well as jewelry can also help, if you're into that.

In all honesty, 5'5" is probably what's holding you down. It depends on the region as well, so for example if you live in a third world country where women's standards tend to be lower, it's possible that your stature won't matter as much as it would in Central Europe or North America. The proof of this is a lot of examples of tiny Mexican thugs dating hot Latinas.