Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like total human garbage but Im too much of a pussy to hang

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Im treated like Im waste of sperm (which Im) :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
But why do people have to be this brutal with me?There are other ugly guys and they are not treated as near as bad as me:feelsrope:

What happened
That's such a retarded fucking question
Asking a suicidal person what happened is retarded, they didn't just wake up and be like "hey I wanna kill myself today"
Its years and years of depression and anxiety and loneliness.

Of course a GrAYcel with an anime avi would ask such a retarded question

wdym by "hang" like hang your self or.... ?

u know hanging yourself isnt the only way to commit suicide

Yea survival instinct" is cucking Most of US.

You have to loose your Ego and Just hedonism max ( get many copes ) you are the Main character in your world , so Act Like one.

wdym by "hang" like hang your self or.... ?

u know hanging yourself isnt the only way to commit suicide
Hang is a term used for suicide by any way
I just referred it as a hang
Basically I just wanna kms but Im a pussy
Yea survival instinct" is cucking Most of US.

You have to loose your Ego and Just hedonism max ( get many copes ) you are the Main character in your world , so Act Like one.
Thanks bro
So Im playing minecraft ofline on peaceful because Im on my own

That's such a retarded fucking question
Asking a suicidal person what happened is retarded, they didn't just wake up and be like "hey I wanna kill myself today"
Its years and years of depression and anxiety and loneliness.
not unless youre a woman. women attempt suicide way more than men but men actually commit suicide way more than woman.

If you ever need a reason not to kill yourself look at all the chads that rope when their life goes sour. Look at aaron hernandez for example. Dude mogs all of us and still roped after he screwed his life up. Many of us are way stronger mentally than most chads. You're stronger than that pos.

What does that have to do with what I said?
It's relevant because after you said "Asking a suicidal person what happened is retarded, they didn't just wake up and be like 'hey I wanna kill myself today.' Its years and years of depression and anxiety and loneliness." I countered it by informing you of statistics that show woman are irrational attention whores that actually do think that way. Women spontaneously attempt suicide over non-issues and fail because they never truly desired death, but men commit suicide over genuine, long-term issues and succeed because they truly desire death.
You might be a bit slow, brocel.

It's relevant because after you said "Asking a suicidal person what happened is retarded, they didn't just wake up and be like 'hey I wanna kill myself today.' Its years and years of depression and anxiety and loneliness." I countered it by informing you of statistics that show woman are irrational attention whores that actually do think that way. Women spontaneously attempt suicide over non-issues and fail because they never truly desired death, but men commit suicide over genuine, long-term issues and succeed because they truly desire death.
You might be a bit slow, brocel.
Thanks for explaining, also I'm not on ketamine rn that's probably why I'm a bit slow :feels::feels::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink:

why hang when you can become
1024px-Supreme_Logo.svg.png

not unless youre a woman. women attempt suicide way more than men but men actually commit suicide way more than woman.
Why would these blessed queens their easy life, their complete domination of modern life would make any fem consider suicide?
must be high on drugs tbh:feelsjuice: