Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like too many guys here underestimate just how life destroying being Neurodivergent is.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
@Intellau_Celistic
@kretschmer

These are two guys on here I can relate too. Not because of the Dragon Ball profile pics, but because all three of us share a common struggle, that being Neurodiversity.
Both myself and @kretschmer are Autistic, but I also possess ADHD. I forget what exactly Intellau's condition is, but I know he doesn't have it much better than me or @kretschmer.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of people here acknowledge Neurodiversity, but I feel like it's overlooked too often in favor of physical shortcomings.
For as good as being 6'5 is and having a sharp jaw, those are hindered severely if you can't pay attention long enough to even learn the bitch's name.

if you were 6'5 and had a sharp jaw I don't think any girl would give a fuck if I were neurodivergent or not ... listen to what you're saying

My whole life is a product of being non nt and thinking too slow. I was born 2 months premature but i think way better now

if you were 6'5 and had a sharp jaw I don't think any girl would give a fuck if I were neurodivergent or not ... listen to what you're saying
If I'm constantly a drooling mess who can't even speak, you still think I could be a Chad?

Kriegsmaroon is good, he tries his best - but yeah.. he really needs to stop being aggravated on slightest shit

Cmon, friend, this is the place where we can say anything, grow a backbone already - we can shit on each other and be on good terms - because ppl know that all of this anger is just a joke

Anger is bad for you, kriegs

Literal nigmugs fuck These Girls.

You Just have to Look good and be somewhat aggressive

Kriegsmaroon is good, he tries his best - but yeah.. he really needs to stop being aggravated on slightest shit

Cmon, friend, this is the place where we can say anything, grow a backbone already - we can shit on each other and be on good terms - because ppl know that all of this anger is just a joke

Anger is bad for you, kriegs
Are you talking about @kretschmer or @Sneir? Because to me the latter is far more prone to outbursts. Even more so than myself.

Yes, i am socially retard because non NT

Are you talking about @kretschmer or @Sneir? Because to me the latter is far more prone to outbursts. Even more so than myself.
Sneir is just fooling around, nothing more, hes funny as hell, dont know why ppl put him on ignore

Fellow reclusive non nt here

Had adhd and anxiety problem, it really fucks you up

The NTpill is definitely thrown under the bus far too often, and completely disregarded by copers if you happen to be autistic and white. :feelsUgh:

Some of you who claim to be ND seem to be pretty eloquent here regardless. St. Doogycel is a sperg and that didn't stop him from grooming a 13 year old, so there's no reason why you couldn't hold a small convo with a bitch. Just try not to get nervous too easily or feel like you have to speak and think fast, a lot of people talk slowly and they come off as wise rather than stupid. How you say things matter.

a lot of people talk slowly and they come off as wise rather than stupid.
Not in my experience. Maybe if you’re older. If I don’t answer immediately without pausing while talking, someone else will start speaking, the conversation moves on, or they look at me weird like I don’t know wtf I’m talking about since I’m thinking too much.

For as good as being 6'5 is and having a sharp jaw, those are hindered severely if you can't pay attention long enough to even learn the bitch's name..
You lost me there. If you are good looking anything you say or even if you remember or not her name doesn’t matter. In fact those with ADHD are more likely to have sexual experience than those who don’t. But if you aren’t even normie in looks, or barely normie, it’s a death sentence. You can’t focus on things and make up ( jester max/betabux ) with intelligence and knowledge. The example you used sucks…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back