Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like this world doesn't care at all about men

R

righteouscel

-
Even attractive ones they get shit on by other guys but women get supported by all of society while I'd men are just competition being a man is the worst thing that can happen to a person

Unless u are a faggot or trannie u get no sympathy. A endangered snail gets more help than men

you feel correctly

They only care when we start shooting and stabbing normies

Unless u are a faggot or trannie u get no sympathy. A endangered snail gets more help than men
Indeed:feelsbadman:.

Unfortunately, yes. Never seen anyone talking about "helping" us because of anything else than possibly saving their own skins from a future ER, nevermind wanting to help us because it would be basic human decency to do so or anything like that.

Even attractive ones they get shit on by other guys but women get supported by all of society while I'd men are just competition being a man is the worst thing that can happen to a person
Society sees men as disposable. Women are valued and worshiped while we're seen as garbage. What else is new?

Most men are just cannonfodder.

Men are mostly biological disposable, which is why we're treated this way.

That's because for the vast majority of us it really doesn't. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

NOT JUST SOCIETY EVEN NATURE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MEN

society wants us genetic subhumans gone

NOT JUST SOCIETY EVEN NATURE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MEN
Correct. Reminder that male honeybees have literally less than a 1% chance to mate with a Queen. If they do, they die. If they don't, they get kicked out of the hive and die anyway.

Pretty much this.

Society is Gynocentric , even Hyper Gynocentric If you will.

Now a Woman Is Rich because she Killed her Kids while her husband was away.

Clownworld.