Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like smashing a foid's head open (in minecraft ofc)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
They all get this power and privilege just by being women, while we have to all suffer and be in pain. They can never fail at life, nature and biology are on their sides for everything. Most men will always willingly be their loyal dogs that obey and cave into all of their whims, just in the hope of a little crumb of pussy. Fuck all simps, cucks and bluepillers too.

They all get this power and privilege just by being women, while we have to all suffer and be in pain. They can never fail at life, nature and biology are on their sides for everything. Most men will always willingly be their loyal dogs that obey and cave into all of their whims, just in the hope of a little crumb of pussy. Fuck all simps, cucks and bluepillers too.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's so unfair. If things really balanced, then they'd be facing consequences for being cum dumpsters, but instead they're glorified. Absolute clown world we're living in

It's so unfair. If things really balanced, then they'd be facing consequences for being cum dumpsters, but instead they're glorified. Absolute clown world we're living in
yeah, those cunts need to suffer as much as possible

in minecraft? i think you meant to say in real life

in minecraft? i think you meant to say in real life
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Women's life is on easy mode, nice heraclitus pfp btw

Just do it kek, don’t tell us about it. (If I get arrested because of you, you’re a cunt)

Just do it kek, don’t tell us about it. (If I get arrested because of you, you’re a cunt)
Nigga, it's just venting, nothing is gonna actually happen

They all get this power and privilege just by being women,
It's preventable

(with sledgehammer)