Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like my heart is going to explode

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Seriously i am not meant to go outside as a subhuman non-NT. The social anxiety is too much to handle. I assume that most people think that I am either on drugs or mentally ill because of my weid grimaces I make subconsciously. I hate having to leave my room it sucks normies are all anamalistic savages I shouldn't be around them.

Seriously i am not meant to go outside as a subhuman non-NT. The social anxiety is too much to handle. I assume that most people think that I am either on drugs or mentally ill because of my weid grimaces I make subconsciously. I hate having to leave my room it sucks normies are all anamalistic savages I shouldn't be around them.
non nt trait you get told u seem like you are on drugs when you are sober.

Between Valorant, AI girlfriends, and anime, there's a lot to do inside.

Doccecrvrwnload 1

How they view you is based on looks so i dont blame you for wanting to stay indoors, Me myself dont go outside much either, Its not a very ugly person safe enviroment.

Get SSRIs and beta blockers to calm your anxiety down.

My social anxiety is unbounded. I went to buy something today and I nearly cried when I had to say "thank you" to the wrinkled foid attendant. I am a forgotten mentally crippled autist.

My heart is racing 24/7

Same I'm bored asf rotting in my room or too anxious and depressed to leave the house

I used to have severe social anxiety as well. It's beginning to dissipate as I truly accept once and for all that it's ovER.

WIN 20220306 10 41 19 Pro

23795547 1507475506031575 8418968339279182962 n

Last edited:
People think I'm crazy because I have fascinations considered odd and have weird ideas.

same bro fuck these normies I imagine gunning them down in GTA 5 every time I find myself into these situations