Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel like leaving the incel community

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I am of the opinion that femoids are not wrong when they reject me.

People are disgusted of me so much that in my class people don't even like to sit next to me. People prefer to sit stuffed together than in an empty place besides me.

And one look at myself pretty much explains that they aren't wrong. One look at the mirror explains 90% of all the mistreatment I get, heck even I would hate anyone who looks like me. And add to that that humans have narcissistic tendencies, they tend to see themselves as better than what they actually are.

And hence, things like this

The evidence from psychological research suggests instead that we tend to think of our appearance in ways that are more flattering than are warranted. This seems to be part of a broader human tendency to see ourselves through rose colored glasses. Most of us think that we are better than we actually are — not just physically, but in every way.

Which means taking into account all the cuss words which spontaneously comes out of my mouth whenever I see the mirror, I am actually uglier than what I see.

And that's just looks, other aspects of my life too reflect my total subhumanity explain the other 10%.

I have one of the lowest IQ in my class, literally the worst GPA among my classmates, I have always been the weakest (both physically and intellectually) among my peers. There is not a single thing about me worth appreciating.

True, there are thugmaxxed tyrones who got bad grades but live a decent life, but thats due to social skills and looks. They network well and have a support system.[UWSL] I have neither of the 2. I have the worst aspects of all the personality types you see among humans, compiled into a single person. [/UWSL]

And when I see every aspect of my life, be it looks, personality, body, race, IQ, life history etc, when I see that every single aspect of my life scream subhumanity, it all start to make sense. It makes total sense for foids to reject you: No sane person would want these genes to reproduce. If humans were electronics made to be sold, I would be thrown in scrap metal.

I am a believer in eugenics, I strongly believe people with bad genes should not have biological children. And my own ideology, even in its most liberal forms, would ban me from reproducing.

So I no longer hate femoids for rejecting me. Because i myself believe people like me should not reproduce. I am objectively an inferior human being, and I deserve every bit of misery that befalls on me.

There are other reasons too why we hate foids, like their extreme entitlement but honestly idc. Men gave rights to women, and can revoke them if they wish because they control most powerful positions like senators, congressmen, CEO's, media etc etc. If men enjoy being shit upon by women then let be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's why I am not much active on this site, or other incel sites anymore. I don't find people hating femoids for rejecting them relatable anymore. I could delete my account from here but just in case, few months down the line maybe if I feel like visiting again.

Although its unlikely that I will delete my account, i won't be active here much.

Last edited:
The what community?

Blah blah blah not reading all that shit.

Are you going to join the LGBT community instead?

what will u join the trans community

just do what you want my friend

I think for most people it's not always a case of hating women, or doing so just solely due to rejection. But rather the maliciousness, the intent to humiliate, the cruelty and the way that we are treated like "subhumans" as you say. Chastised for daring to exist near people. Most are just cautious of women I feel due to the treatment they've faced as a result. The longing for a partner but never being able to have one and also being a target of mockery for having such desires while being an ugly.

Being ugly is a social crime in society. I understand why we are rejected, it's just nature. Countless animal species have rejects and incelibate members who are outcast due to their physical features. Humans are no different. What bothers me the most is how people will lie and gaslight us, then blame us with vicious hostility when their "advice" fails. Humans are already the dominant species of the planet, our solar system, perhaps within a large area of space. We don't really need eugenic behaviour as much as we did in our early days of needing only the best specimens to reproduce.

We supposedly live in a "civil"isation. Yet theres little civil about the way people view and treat us. In such a society we should atleast be afforded basic human decency and be treated as equals. The way we look should have no impact on our value as a person yet everyone judges our worth based on how we look. Humans while smart are so stupid, superficial, selfish and cruel. Instead of working towards a better world for everyone, and our own species advancement, many people are only interested in themselves, and will destroy the planet or destroy people in the process for some sort of gain.

Leaving this community doesn't make you any less of an incel

Yeah I agree here. I dont mind people not wanting to fuck me or date me because of x or y reason. What I hate is the needless cruelty that is shown to us. Women will legit treat you like you're not even a human being worthy of dignity and respect if youre ugly. That shit isn't right. You don't have to fuck us, but goddamn, show some respect.
It's something i've noticed increase over the years. Mate selection behaviour is slowly working its way into friendships and basic interactions. The attitude of "if I wouldnt fuck you (and if I cant use you for something), then you aren't worth my time". The respect thing is ironic. We are treated like dirt no matter how much respect we show. But also respect should be a two way street. Why do we have to respect without ever being shown any in return?

I don't mind so much either if I was just shown some common decency. But it's never reciprocated. People go out of their way to be hostile towards be because they get kicks out of it. It's crushing. And it's pretty much the reason i've retired to the internet almost exclusively. People, including women only talk to me like i'm a person when my looks aren't a factor. It's bittersweet. I can emulate what it's like to have a social value online, but due to how I look, IRL I will never be worth shit.

Leaving this community doesn't make you any less of an incel
While this is true, I guess some people just want to cope elsewhere. For many incels, these spaces are life savers, for others, they probably just want to block it all out for a bit

People are disgusted of me so much that in my class people don't even like to sit next to me. People prefer to sit stuffed together than in an empty place besides me.
A truecel trait :blackpill: Other men and foids my age woud rather stand on a shaky bus then sit next to me, only creepy old men do :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I am of the opinion that femoids are not wrong when they reject me.

And one look at myself pretty much explains that they aren't wrong. One look at the mirror explains 90% of all the mistreatment I get, heck even I would hate anyone who looks like me. And add to that that humans have narcissistic tendencies, they tend to see themselves as better than what they actually are.

And hence, things like this

The evidence from psychological research suggests instead that we tend to think of our appearance in ways that are more flattering than are warranted. This seems to be part of a broader human tendency to see ourselves through rose colored glasses. Most of us think that we are better than we actually are — not just physically, but in every way.

Which means taking into account all the cuss words which spontaneously comes out of my mouth whenever I see the mirror, I am actually uglier than what I see.

And that's just looks, other aspects of my life too reflect my total subhumanity explain the other 10%.

I have one of the lowest IQ in my class, literally the worst GPA among my classmates, I have always been the weakest (both physically and intellectually) among my peers. There is not a single thing about me worth appreciating.

True, there are thugmaxxed tyrones who got bad grades but live a decent life, but thats due to social skills and looks. They network well and have a support system.[UWSL] I have neither of the 2. I have the worst aspects of all the personality types you see among humans, compiled into a single person. [/UWSL]

And when I see every aspect of my life, be it looks, personality, body, race, IQ, life history etc, when I see that every single aspect of my life scream subhumanity, it all start to make sense. It makes total sense for foids to reject you: No sane person would want these genes to reproduce. If humans were electronics made to be sold, I would be thrown in scrap metal.

I am a believer in eugenics, I strongly believe people with bad genes should not have biological children. And my own ideology, even in its most liberal forms, would ban me from reproducing.

So I no longer hate femoids for rejecting me. Because i myself believe people like me should not reproduce. I am objectively an inferior human being, and I deserve every bit of misery that befalls on me.

There are other reasons too why we hate foids, like their extreme entitlement but honestly idc. Men gave rights to women, and can revoke them if they wish because they control most powerful positions like senators, congressmen, CEO's, media etc etc. If men enjoy being shit upon by women then let be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's why I am not much active on this site, or other incel sites anymore. I don't find people hating femoids for rejecting them relatable anymore. I could delete my account from here but just in case, few months down the line maybe if I feel like visiting again.

Although its unlikely that I will delete my account, i won't be active here much.
just leech of the goverment. disability, medicare u name it. get housing as a vulnerable person. leech, leech and leech. and attack ure mom. find out what went wrong. was it drugs during pregnancy. something must have happened. look for answers.

I read only the first paragraph and I say you couldn't be more wrong. Just because everyone are shitheads doesn't mean women aren't shitheads also. Judging and ostracizing someone solely based on looks is wrong and evil and shallow, all the things that normies pretend that they are not.

“it’s a meeting place for the incel community”
The what community?
“The INCEL community, short for ‘involuntary celibate’ - no point in denying it!”

“it’s a meeting place for the incel community”

“The INCEL community, short for ‘involuntary celibate’ - no point in denying it!”
thank god someone got the reference.

So much for the rest of these "based and blackpilled" incels:society:

I got it. But this is a place that also can be used to vent e i dont know, in the weird way, for me, in the place where i can have a "decent" comunication. If you leave you i'll still rot. Here we rot together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPP704GsK0k

You should leave now

scientificamerican please put a 9 mm in your brainstem

Just log out theory

Go and suffer alone, it has no impact on the rest of us. Also, if you don't hate women then clearly you haven't received enough abuse from them. Some may call me a misogynist, I prefer to call myself a misanthropist.

I read one sentence, fuck you nigger. Go ahead and try to chad-into society. Foids don’t care about your self-improvement. Foids will always be shallow toilets, you still look like an incel, and normies are going to treat you the same way they have always treated you.