Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like killing myself more and more

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
I feel like killing myself. Nembutal overdose or Pentobarbital overdose would be my method. I need a female companion in life. All my success at this point depends on having a female.

I can't go on much longer living life alone, broke, loveless, and as a total failure...

What's the point of staying in this world? It's just empty and seems pointless...

i have suicidal thoughts daily

I want to overdose on methadone

It is possible to overcome suicidal thoughts, I did it by going through a period of not caring about foids and trying to enjoy life the best I could.

I feel like killing myself. Nembutal overdose or Pentobarbital overdose would be my method. I need a female companion in life. All my success at this point depends on having a female.

I can't go on much longer living life alone, broke, loveless, and as a total failure...

What's the point of staying in this world? It's just empty and seems pointless...
kill niggers (in minecraft)

It is possible to overcome suicidal thoughts, I did it by going through a period of not caring about foids and trying to enjoy life the best I could.
Life can't be enjoyed past a certain age... it's just empty and pointless. What's really good about life after age 30?

Life can't be enjoyed past a certain age... it's just empty and pointless. What's really good about life after age 30?
I don't know, you just have to force yourself to enjoy shit at some point.

I just feel down, i cant find a cope that i can sink 100s of hours into. I play a game and then turn it off after 20 minutes.

You’re going to die anyway. Go see or do some cool shit before you go. Life is pointless and full of suffering so at least you won’t feel bad when you’re about to leave. My hobby is getting fucked up in the woods and building forts or placing cursed objects to scare normies. When you let go of the things people brainwashed you to want you will feel free.

Last edited:

I encourage you not to give up,I have found hope in faith and I hope you can too!