Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Feel Like Incel = Average and Below Curries and Rice-cels

Z

zyzz007

Banned
-
I see tons of subhuman white guys with asian and indian and even white gfs.

Also lots of black guys with girls as well, white and black girls

but all sub chadpreets and sub changs are all INCEL as fuck.

Am I right or not?

im propably mental and im short ( 5 7 ) and didnt get my fathers colour ( black ) but get the latino one from my mother instead, i mean wtf why?
my sister got black instead , fucking why?

fuck gynetics

This is a very sad statistic. But yes.
To the currywhores. The white man still represents wealth power and status. Chadpreet and the likes will never truly be white.

Currys also have an absurd tendancy to worship white /light skins.

Also, try and look for a currywhore with a tyrone... youll hardly find one. Almost never. Its the skintone.

Theyll however blame the curry males, incel and chad, for being lesser persons. Treating women badly for generations. Culturally backwards... etc. They went with the white chad cause all the curries were useless.

This is a very sad statistic. But yes.
To the currywhores. The white man still represents wealth power and status. Chadpreet and the likes will never truly be white.

Currys also have an absurd tendancy to worship white /light skins.

Also, try and look for a currywhore with a tyrone... youll hardly find one. Almost never. Its the skintone.

Theyll however blame the curry males, incel and chad, for being lesser persons. Treating women badly for generations. Culturally backwards... etc. They went with the white chad cause all the curries were useless.

its ogre for curries

The people in your title are the truest of truecels.

It never began if you want a blonde roastie. I see plenty of curry and ricecels with their own race.

Sub8 theory is only legit for following ethnicities:

Arabs, curries, abos, gooks.

spics and blacks have it relatively better than other deathnics.

Yup. Unless you are going for certain international Asian girls, white guys always have a 1.5-2 point advantage on the 10 point scale

Welcome to the reality of being an ethnicel my friend :feelsokman:

Where your dollar is worth 5 cents in white society :feelsokman:

False, and out of date bullshit
VAInry5.jpg

Alot of incels bluepilled about what is going on present day
why I do not know

VAInry5.jpg

why I do not know
Exceptions dont make the norm. I can post a dozen pics of ugly guys with good looking women..that doesnt mean its the norm all of a sudden.

Posting these pics is cope.

Exceptions dont make the norm. I can post a dozen pics of ugly guys with good looking women..that doesnt mean its the norm all of a sudden.

Posting these pics is cope.
Cope

VAInry5.jpg

why I do not know
Keep coping.
Not a single currycel
There was another post similar to this, an album of curry-male-white-female couples.

Curry and rice copers keep these kind of albums in their sleeves all the time. When they get brutally rejected by some cumskin whore, they come to this forum, make such posts and cope.

Last edited:
Well thought-out counter.
Keep coping.

There was another post similar to this, an album of curry-male-white-female couples.

Curry and rice copers keep these kind of albums in their sleeves all the time. When they get brutally rejected by some cumskin whore, they come to this forum, make such posts and cope.
I think its even worse..that guy is white and by showing those pics hes implying the dating field has leveled between ethnic and white males or even that somehow asians have the advantage over whites now. TOP FUCKING KEK

Keep coping.
What do you mean by this. I posted proof, and not first or only time I have.

Your simplistic reply of 'keep coping' tell me it is YOU who are the one who is coping.

What do you mean by this. I posted proof, and not first or only time I have.

Your simplistic reply of 'keep coping' tell me it is YOU who are the one who is coping.

Here is a proof of a curry getting married to a white girl.

RTL9xNZ.jpg

If you search in the web you will find many such pictures, but it does not mean curries are shagging white bitch. Same applies to ricecles. If you think most of the ricecels can get laid just because those pictures exist then you are a retard beyond repair. You are coping really hard.

Here is a proof of a curry getting married to a white girl.

RTL9xNZ.jpg

If you search in the web you will find many such pictures, but it does not mean curries are shagging white bitch. Same applies to ricecles. If you think most of the ricecels can get laid just because those pictures exist then you are a retard beyond repair. You are coping really hard.
Read the OP again.

I don't see alot of ugly white guys with asian or curry gfs, or any gfs to be honest. Also, I see a great deal of blackcels, some of top guys and posters here are blackcels.

You're a self hater OK I get it. But try to have a shred of dignity left man, don't put yourself below others who are just as subhuman as you are.

Read the OP again.

I don't see alot of ugly white guys with asian or curry gfs, or any gfs to be honest. Also, I see a great deal of blackcels, some of top guys and posters here are blackcels.

You're a self hater OK I get it. But try to have a shred of dignity left man, don't put yourself below others who are just as subhuman as you are.
I bet you've never seen an ugly curry with a white gf though. The fact you haven't seen "many" ugly white guys with ethnic foids means that JBW law is legit.

Read the OP again.

1. Yes, they are not a lot, but still there are at least some ugly whites with ethnic gf (specially noodlewhores). But you won't be able to see any ugly curry/rice with gf though, even if the curry/rice is looksmatched to that ugly white guy.

2. Blackcels are a dilemma, same with white incels here. May be they are legit mentalcels. Because I see many black-male-white-female couples on the streets where in many cases the black male is a sub-tyrone.

3. I am not a self-hater, I am just trying to save some deluded curries from the impending brutal humiliation. You should do the same for the fellow ricecels instead of deluding them.

I see tons of subhuman white guys with asian and indian and even white gfs.

Also lots of black guys with girls as well, white and black girls

but all sub chadpreets and sub changs are all INCEL as fuck.

Am I right or not?

whats ur location

Sub8 theory is only legit for following ethnicities:

Arabs, curries, abos, gooks.

lol nope abos are so truetier that they make currycels look like Chadsforget sub8 for abos, they have to be a 10 or above in order to get an ungly roastie(pure abos, black ones)